A question for the bulls/alphas...

WorshipBBC3

Couple
I want to hear how some of you alpha males feel:

My main question would be, do you get pleasure out of cuckolds and other men wanting to give you their woman? How does it make you feel? (Proud, strong, dominant, important, in-control etc)

Another question I have is, would you prefer to have the cuckold involved or have his woman behind his back? Why?

Do you want the cuckold to serve you too?

Do you look down at cuckolds?

My main question would be, do you get pleasure out of cuckolds and other men wanting to give you their woman? How does it make you feel? (Proud, strong, dominant, important, in-control etc)

Another question I have is, would you prefer to have the cuckold involved or have his woman behind his back? Why?

1)according to me hot wives are super hot, if i would have to choose between single girl and hot wife, i would go for someone's hot wife as far as sex is concern, its a matter of term marriage which is based on strong commitment but still both side decide to add third person in bedroom, its a different psychology of different mind, like i would love to please your wife in your presence on regular basis and you would love to see her getting taken by me on regular basis, YES I WOULD FEEL PROUD, STRONG, DOMINANT, IMPORTANT ETC,

2) i would go as per couples need at first but yes i would love to do her in your absence too, like who doesn't want to, as far as cuck knows and she is not ruining her marriage i would love to please her in your absence, it is more exciting to fuck someone's hot wife in his absence.

3)i wouldn't prefer cuck to serve me, i just want him to be aware of everything as far as his hot wife and i is concern.

1)according to me hot wives are super hot, if i would have to choose between single girl and hot wife, i would go for someone's hot wife as far as sex is concern, its a matter of term marriage which is based on strong commitment but still both side decide to add third person in bedroom, its a different psychology of different mind, like i would love to please your wife in your presence on regular basis and you would love to see her getting taken by me on regular basis, YES I WOULD FEEL PROUD, STRONG, DOMINANT, IMPORTANT ETC,

2) i would go as per couples need at first but yes i would love to do her in your absence too, like who doesn't want to, as far as cuck knows and she is not ruining her marriage i would love to please her in your absence, it is more exciting to fuck someone's hot wife in his absence.

3)i wouldn't prefer cuck to serve me, i just want him to be aware of everything as far as his hot wife and i is concern.

Cuckholds are nice guys, real sexual arousal usualy comes from man dominating a woman, its the primal thing and most women know this but wont admit it. I dont want the cuck at all but am aroused at dominating his woman and making her feel lie a real little girl that needs disipline and will beg and talk while getting it

Back