A Night Out

curious1337

Couple
Real Person
From
Ireland
My wife and I are quite new to this lifestyle. I only recently admitted her my fantasy and now we are in a stage of looking for her first BBC.
She spent last two days chatting with black guys here and is using her black dildo few times a day...
Tonight she is going out for a first time since we decided she can fuck black guys ...
She is super horny and I know she will be looking at black guys with lust now. While she is saying she won’t do it without me watching I can’t help dreading she will get fucked tonight...
While I don’t mind her being fucked I really want to be there when she fucks her first BBC ...
Will she be able to resist fucking a black guy after few days of just thinking about black guys fucking her ... I am worried she does not have a chance tonight...

Yes...she is having her first BBC as I type this. She got picked by black guy in a club. She text me that she is with doctor from Senegal in his apartment and that she is about to blow him ...
Promised me pic of his cock but still waiting...
Came twice already... feeling amazing

God I wish ... she just picked him up ... he is annoyed that she is texting me ... last i know she was stroking him and that’s it ... more than hour in his apartment so far...
Well too bad for you, i am sure she will give the event by event details when she is back.

I don’t think so ... she was very strict on that ... also he seems to be very shy ... only got pic of his chest as a proof... as long she gets fucked properly I don’t really care
Ok.. its upto, tbh taking pictures is a pain in the ass. We do it only for important occasions, mostly we start with taking pics of me posing and so, but camera will end up in the night stand as we get into it.
Anyway expect more updates of you wife, hope you will share with us.

Well she got home around 7 am ... she just collapsed on bed and was telling me for 2 hours who hard did he fuck her ...
Looks like she got royaly fucked.

Back