subhub174014

Male
Gold Member
From
OK, US
A New Man in Our Marriage
bydenron©.....cuckold story

BILL

We had only been married for four years when we bought a cool condo in a complex with a pool, a tennis court and a gym.

We quickly discovered that a lot of social activities revolved around the swimming pool.

My wife, Shelly is 29, very sexy with a gorgeous, big bubble butt, medium sized breasts and a flirtatious way about her.

She is a school teacher and likes to tease me about the male teachers and fathers of her 2nd grade students who came on to her. She knows this makes me jealous, but also very aroused and we would always have great sex after she would tell me a story about one of these guys making suggestive comments and in a couple cases even asking her out.

I trusted her, and she always assured me she loved me and only me. And she said she would always make it clear to these guys that she intends to be faithful to me.

I am 32 and an engineer with a 10-to-6 work schedule most of the time so I would get home several hours later than Shelly.

Over the course of our first summer in the condo, I would come home to find a note from her telling me to join her at the pool.

We had developed a group of friends in the complex and I would always find her hanging out with them.

One of the couples in our circle of friends, a pair in their early 30s, eventually revealed that they had an open marriage. The wife, Jessica, revealed that after we spotted her having a romantic dinner with a black guy who was not her husband at a fancy Italian restaurant we loved. They didn't see us at first and we saw them holding hands across the table. At one point, the guy pulled one of Jess's hands to his lips and kissed it in a very sexy kind of way. They saw us as they were leaving, holding hands. Jessica looked embarrassed, but didn't pull away from the guy. She even introduced him to us. She said "I want you to me my friend, Derek."

Needless to say, my wife and I were taken aback and kind of embarrassed ourselves. We awkwardly acknowledged them as I stood and said "Nice to meet you, I'm Bill and this is my wife, Shelly."

The next day, Jessica caught my wife as she was coming home from work and said she wanted to talk to her.

According to Shelly, Jessica told her that she and her husband had agreed they could date other people as long as they were open and honest about it. Jessica said her husband — Matt — actually got turned on when she went out with other guys and had sex with them. She said they tried to be discreet, and she had only dated a couple of guys. She told Shelly Matt was so turned on when she went out that he would go down on her when she came home — even after her date had cum inside her. She said that drove Matt crazy. She said Matt knew all about Derek, and wanted to hear all the details of her date with him when she got home late last night.

When I got home after Jessica's visit, my wife told me to sit down, "You are not going to believe what Jess told me today!"

We were both blown away by the whole story. But it was also erotic and somehow very arousing!

The next time I saw Matt at the pool, he pulled me aside and said Jess told him we had seen her and Derek out at dinner and that she had told us about their open marriage. He said, "I hope you guys are not put off or offended by any of that. And I hope we can still be friends."

He said it was a personal, private agreement between him and his wife and it has not hurt their marriage in any way. In fact, he said it has made him more excited and attracted to his wife than ever before. And he added that the guys she has gone out with have been pretty cool, so no one's getting hurt.

After that, we noticed that Derek would sometimes be included in the social gatherings at the pool. While most of our friends were not aware that Jess and Derek were lovers, we could see those meaningful looks they gave each other. And we noticed a couple of times when they went together to get drinks or snacks in Jess and Matt's place how it seemed to take longer than necessary.

Our attitude was Jess and Matt are entitled to live their lives as they please, it's none or our business. And they are very likable people. So we not only remained friendly with them, in a way we became closer friends since at first we were among the few who knew about their open relationship.

As time went on, more and more of our neighbors became aware of what was going on.

Some people stopped having anything to do with them, but others were more like us, and we would sometimes joke about it.

Shelly and Jess had become really close. And Shelly said Jess told her that Derek is very well endowed and knows how to use what God's given him. She said it is the best sex she has ever had.

Shelly said, "I can't believe she told me that!"

SHELLY

Jessica told me a lot about her affair with Derek. It was just about all she talked about with me. I think it was partly because at first I was one of the few who knew about the relationship and her open marriage.

She said the whole open marriage thing kind of evolved out of conversations she and Matt had about her dating experiences before they got together.

She had told Matt about this one black guy she had dated who was very well endowed. She said whenever they talked about their pre-marriage dating, Matt would always ask about that guy and the kind of sex they had. She said she admitted the guy made her have an orgasm every time they had sex. She said he was amazing. She said the crazy thing was that Matt always got so turned on hearing about it and they would have amazing sex.

Jess asked me if I had ever dated a black guy.

"No," I said. "I've heard stories about these African-American guys with big dicks. But I think it's a myth."

I mean there are probably guys of all races who are really well endowed and black guys who have average or even small dicks.

Jessica said I might be right about that, but she has been lucky that the two black guys she has dated were both really big. She said the first guy she dated after she and Matt opened their marriage was a white guy — a co-worker of hers — and he was pretty big too.

She asked me about Bill. I told her he is pretty well endowed, maybe six or seven inches, but he is not huge. I told her, I didn't think I would want anyone any bigger than that, anyway. I think it might hurt.

She said I should just give it a try one time and find out what it's like.

"No way!" I said, "I could never betray Bill like that. He is the love of my life."

"Well, I guess Matt is the love of my life, too," she said. "But I have really become attached to Derek emotionally as well as physically. He is all man, an incredible guy. And you know what, Matt defers to him when the three of us are alone."

She said Derek has sometimes spent the night at their place in the master bed with her while Matt sleeps in the guest room.

She said Matt has even masturbated while watching them have sex.

At one point she told me Derek has a sexy roommate, a guy named Drew, I might like to meet.

"Don't even think about it," I told her. "I am not into that. I respect you and the decisions you and Matt have made about your lives. But it is not something Bill and I are into."

The next time I saw her, she brought it up again.

She said, "I told Derek I thought Drew would be a good match for you. And he said he completely agrees. In fact, he said the way you parade your sexy ass around the pool in those bikinis you wear, he knows Drew would be totally hot for you."

"Oh my God!" I said, "Please stop that, I do not parade my ass around like anything. And I am not interested in Drew or anyone else. Please, please don't talk to Derek about me."

She said "Okay, whatever. But you never know, Bill might even get off on it just like Matt."

A couple weeks later, I went to the pool after getting off of work, and Jessica was there with Derek and his roommate, Drew. Like Derek, he appeared to be in his early to mid-30's. And he was very well built. Trim and muscular.

She said, "I was hoping you would come to the pool after work. This is Drew, the guy I have been telling you about."

I could not believe she would say that, almost like suggesting I had an interest in meeting him.

Drew shook my hand and said "Well, well, well! Great to meet you. I have heard so much about you. And you are even more beautiful than Derek said."

Well, I blushed at that. I have to admit I was flattered and kind of looked down to deflect the compliment.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Jess and Derek grin at each other — almost like co-conspirators.

Across the pool, I saw one of the other couples who regarded Jess and Matt with disdain after hearing about their lifestyle say something to each other and shake their heads as they looked at us.

I started to move away from Jess and her friends, but she pulled a lounge chair next to her and said, "Come on sit with us, we don't bite."

So at first, it was the two guys on one side with Derek and Jess next to each other and me the other side of Jessica.

After a glass of wine, the mood lightened up and we were joking about all kinds of things. Well, mainly they were talking and I found myself laughing at some of the comments. The two guys really did seem like fun. Soon we were in the pool playing volleyball. First, guys against girls. Then, Jess and Derek against me and Drew.

When we got out of the pool, Drew pulled a chair next to me. And as more wine flowed I got into the spirit of things a little more and Drew was telling me about his time in the Marines and how he was now writing code for computers and starting to make a good living.

After all of Jess's talk about Derek's big dick, I took a few quick, furtive glances at Drew's crotch. He wasn't hearing a speedo or anything, but it looked like he had quite a bit going on down there.

I have to say, I had fun talking to him.

But I wanted to get home before Bill got off work, so I excused myself, saying "I have to fix dinner for my man before he gets home."

That got a good laugh.

Drew helped me gather my things and walked me to the gate. He said "I'm so glad I finally got to meet you. I have heard so much about you. And you are way better than the billing."

I laughed, told him I enjoyed talking to him.

then he leaned down and kissed me on the cheek.

Oh my God! I felt a pulse of excitement between my legs.

But I was so flustered, I said "Okay, thanks. Bye."

And as I walked away, he said he hoped he could see me again.

I just kind of waved and kept walking.

When Bill got home, he said he was hoping he could jump in the pool with me. I told him I had already been there. And I mentioned that Derek and Jess were there with Derek's roommate.

"Really," he said. "Is it that guy Drew who Matt's told me about?"

"You know about Drew? I mean, what do you know about Drew? What has Matt said?"

"Oh not much really. It's just you know how they are always bragging about their open marriage? Well he said if we ever wanted to do something like that, he thinks Drew would be a great match for you."

"Whoa, you are not serious. What did you say?"

"I told him that is not for us, but I also think you could probably have just about any guy you want."

"You weren't offended that your friend was thinking about setting me up with another guy?"

"Wait, wait," Bill said, "He didn't say he was setting you up with anyone, just that Drew is a big, good-looking black guy who would probably be hot for you."

"Let me ask you something," I said, "How would you feel if I wanted to start dating and having sex with someone like Drew?"

"Honestly? Well actually I have thought about it," he said. I would be very jealous, even humiliated. But I have to admit, the thought of it is very arousing! It is very erotic."

That night we had another amazing round of sex, this time role playing. Me acting like I was having sex with Drew and Bill acting like he was Drew making me his woman.

We went at each other several times that night.

And it became a routine almost every night over the next week or so.

I didn't tell Bill, but a little over week after the first time I met Drew I got a text message from him. Apparently, Jessica gave him my cell phone number.

He said he and Derek were coming over to our pool and he was hoping to see me again.

My mind was in turmoil. All of this talk by Jess and the role playing during sex that Bill and I have been having were getting to me. Suddenly, I was starting to want this.

I didn't respond to Drew's text. But when I got home from school, I took off my clothes, got on the bed and masturbated thinking about Drew and what it would be like to have sex with him.

Then, I put on a skimpy bikini, filled a plastic glass with gin and tonic and headed for the pool.

Jess and the two guys were already there.

Drew came over to me with a big smile. "I'm so glad you could make it," he said.

"I've been thinking about you so much lately."

He leaned down and embraced me.

That afternoon, it almost seemed like we were a pair of couples, Jess with Derek and me with Drew.

When I put on my sunscreen, Drew said "Roll over, I'll do your back."

I was so turned on as he rubbed on that sunscreen. And when he got to my butt and started rubbing the sunscreen onto the parts of my cheeks not covered by my high rise bikini bottom I almost hyperventilated.

Then as he lay on his stomach, I rubbed sunscreen into his sexy, muscular back.

When he got up after I did his back, I glanced at his trunks and it looked like he was slightly aroused. And he looked big.

As the afternoon wore on and the alcohol took effect, there was more laughing and fun and lots of touching This guy was turning me on.

Again, I left before them to fix dinner for Bill.

Drew helped me with my things and walked me to the gate. This time he leaned down and kissed me on the lips. It was quick, sweet. But it sent a surge of arousal to my groin.

Again, I was flustered, turned and waved as I walked away.

Bill seemed preoccupied when he got home from work that night. Something on the job was bothering him. He said he didn't want to talk about it.

He wasn't even in the mood for sex. I was ready to tell him about seeing Drew again, but the timing didn't seem right.

The next day, I got another text from Drew inviting me to the pool.

I wanted to go. I wanted to see Drew again. I had to admit I was attracted to him. In fact, I spent a lot of time thinking about him. About his hands on me and my hands on him and what it would be like to go further — so much further!

But the more I thought about it, the more I realized I could not go further with this. I could not go to the pool.

Still, when I got home from work, I did strip down and have my way with myself thinking, fantasizing, lusting for Drew. Drew and his big dick.

That night, Bill was in a much better mood. He said he had made a big mistake at work and was afraid it would cost him a promotion he was counting on. But today his boss called him in and told him not to worry. He was disappointed, saying Bill's mistake would cost the firm money. But he said he also knows mistakes happen. They happen to everyone. His boss told him they appreciate his hard work and he is still on track for a promotion. His boss sounds like a good guy.

So Bill asked me about my day.

And I told him I got a text from Drew.

"Really!" He said. "What did he say? Did you give him your cell number?"

"No, no, no Baby, I think Jess gave it to him. He wanted to meet me at the pool again"

"Did you go? What happened."

"No, slow down. Actually, this is second time he texted me. The first time was yesterday when he also invited me to the pool. And yesterday, I went. And it was fun. He seems like a really nice guy. But I was afraid to go today because I think I am attracted to him. And I don't want to hurt us."

"Oh my God!" Bill said. You had a date with him yesterday and you didn't tell me?"

"No, no, no. It was nothing like that. I just met them at the pool and we talked and had some drinks. Everything was very innocent."

"Why didn't you tell me," Bill said. "This is so hot! It turns me on in a weird kind of way. I mean, it makes me jealous. But it is very sexy! You and some hot, black guy cavorting around the pool like Jess and her boyfriend — like a couple."

"Okay, that is way off the mark, totally not what happened," I said. "I didn't tell you because I could tell you were not in a good mood. You had something on your mind that was troubling you and it didn't seem like a good time to talk about this. But we did have fun, and he gave me a quick kiss when I left."

"Jesus, this is making me hard. I want you so bad right now, you hot, sexy, naughty little girl."

That night we had probably the hottest sex we've ever had.

During pillow talk he said he thinks we should see where this takes us.

"Look, Jess and Matt seem to have a good marriage. She gets to have a boyfriend. And he has a hot wife and can't get enough of."

"Do you really think you could handle this if Drew and I started dating?"

"Oh Baby, just the thought of that has me hard again."

And so we had more wild, raw sex both of us fantasizing about me and Drew dating.

The next day brought another text from Drew. This time it was a selfie showing him with a sad-looking frown on his face.

"I missed you," he said. I can't stop thinking about you. I loved how your hands rubbed sunscreen into my back and legs. I loved rubbing sunscreen on your back and legs and your sexy booty even more. You are so gorgeous! Please let me see you again. Come on. The pool, this afternoon."

I shot back, "Drew, I am a married woman. You can't be talking to me like this. I would like to see you again, too. But we are only friends. you have to respect that."

"Of course, I respect that," he said. "I just get excited. I will be cool, calm and respectful. Just meet me at the pool."

"Okay, maybe," I said.

He was the only one at the pool when I got there. And he had a cooler with a pitcher of margaritas inside.

"Hey, glad you could make it. So good to see you again," he said

"Where are Jess and Derek?" I asked.

"Oh, you know, they had to take care of a few things first. They'll be here soon."

I knew what that meant.

So I sat down on the chaise lounge and started rubbing in the sunscreen, as he poured a couple glasses for us.

"Go ahead, let me get your back," he said as he knelt down next to the lounger and I rolled over.

His hands felt so good. My mind started reeling with this sexy man taking care of me and touching me like this.

I had just finished putting sunscreen on him when Derek showed up with a big smile on his face.

He said Jess and her husband would be here soon, but had some things to take care of. I could only imagine!

They showed up about 15 minutes later happy and laughing at something.

Here I was sitting with my friend Jessica, her husband and her boyfriend and the man they were encouraging me to date. Pretty wild scene.

And Jess and Derek were seated next to each other like a couple. Matt was on the other side of Derek. He was deferring to Jess's boyfriend.

Soon we were all in the pool playing volleyball. Drew and me against the three of them.

Drew was out before me and had a towel ready to wrap around me when I stepped out. He is quite the gentleman. A very sexy gentleman.

It was time for me to go. This time Drew walked me to our condo.

At the door, I turned to him and said "I would like to invite you in, but I don't think that would be appropriate and my husband will be home soon."

"That's okay," he said. "I just wanted to walk with you. Thanks for seeing me. I enjoy being with you."

Then he leaned down and kissed me on the lips softly, almost in an innocent way. We looked at each other hungrily as he pulled away. Then he came back with passion. His arms went around me, and I reached up and wrapped my arms around him.

But I couldn't let it go on. I put my hands on his chest and pushed.

"We can't do this," I said. "Thanks for walking me home."

I quickly opened the door and went inside, almost shaking with lust, emotion, regret — and more than anything, Desire!

When Bill got home he asked about my day, asked if I had seen Drew again.

I didn't tell him what happened. I felt it had gone too far.

But I did tease him. I told him I had seen Drew at the pool again and that he rubbed sunscreen on my back and legs and kind of lingered when he got to my butt.

"He wants to love you!" Bill said.

"I think you might be right, but I am a married woman. You are the man I love."

It was another night of extremely passionate sex — both of us, I think, fantasizing about Drew and me making love.

BILL

The next day was Saturday, the day of the week when I have to work mornings.

When I got home, I found a note from Shelly saying she's at the pool.

I put on my trunks and headed over, thinking this could be interesting.

Before going into the gate surrounding the pool deck and hot tub area, I paused behind a bush and scanned the scene.

Quite a few people were at the pool. I saw Matt talking to one of our neighbors who was barbecuing something. And at one end of the pool I saw two interracial couples on loungers. Jess next to her boyfriend, and Shelly next to the other guy, undoubtedly Drew!

Shelly was laying on her back, getting some sun. And Drew was sitting sideways on his lounger facing her and talking to her.

When Shelly saw me coming through the gate, she jumped up, ran over to me and hugged me.

"Hey baby," she said. "I'm glad you could join us."

She held my hand as we walked over to the lounge chairs.

"Baby, I want you to meet my friend, Drew," she said. "Drew this is my husband, Bill."

He seemed friendly enough, smiling as he shook my hand.

"Nice to meet you," he said. "Shelly's told me about you."

Then they sat back down on their loungers as I went over to say hello to Jessica and Derek.

It appeared Drew didn't intend to give up his spot next to my wife, so I walked around the pool over to the barbecue pit where Matt was talking to Jerry.

"Hey, man, good to see you," Matt said.

I greeted both of them.

Then Matt said, "So I guess you finally got a chance to meet your wife's new friend?"

Jerry raised his eyebrows and said, "So are you okay with all that?"

"Okay with all what? What are you talking about?"

"Well, Shelly and that guy have been acting like they're a couple," he said. "It seems like your wife has boyfriend — just like Matt's wife. Do you guys have an open marriage too?"

"Oh my God no. No. Well, not really. Shelly just likes to flirt sometimes and she knows it gets me worked up."

"Okay, whatever," Jerry said.

"Hey," Matt said, "I think it's cool. Anyway, they look good together."

I joined Matt in the pool for a game of volleyball with some other guys.

At one point, Shelly and Drew dove into the deep end, got on a couple of floats and just kind of hung out together in the water watching us play.

They did seem to be acting like they were a couple and it was making me hard.

After a couple of games, I decided this whole scene was getting a little too intense for me.

I told Shelly I was heading back to the condo.

She said okay, she'd be along soon.

Outside the gate, I paused by the bush again and watched them.

Shelly was slowly gathering her things. Drew seemed to be helping, then he walked toward the gate with her.

I moved a little farther away so they wouldn't see me.

Outside the gate, out of view of the people at the pool, he bent down and they kissed. One of his hands moved from her back to her ass and he fondled her. Her hands were around his head. If they weren't lovers yet, it looked like they would be soon.

They were still kissing when I turned and made a mad dash to the condo so I would be inside when she opened the door.

"So, your boyfriend is quite the hunk," I said after she put her things down and came over to give me a hug.

"Oh, come on baby, he's not my boyfriend. He's just a friend. And he's a cool guy. I like talking to him and he's really nice to me."

"Okay, whatever you say," I said.

I didn't tell her I had seen them kissing in a way that revealed way more than just an innocent friendship.

We had already planned a night of dinner and dancing with Matt and Jessica.

We had dinner at a new seafood place Matt had heard about.

Then we went to a club on the edge of town that was noted for its live music and dancing.

I am not much of a dancer, but Shelly and I had fun out on the floor.

But then, surprise, surprise! Who do you think show up about half an hour after we got there, but Drew and Derek.

Jess jumps up when she sees them, kisses Derek and says "Hey baby, I was hoping you would make it."

Clearly she had told them about our plans.

Soon our wives were dancing with them.

They had been on the floor for about 20 minutes when I had to hit the bathroom.

When I came back, I didn't see them.

I noticed Jess and Derek were holding hands, walking back to our table.

But I didn't see Shelly and Drew.

I pushed through the dancers and found them way in the back.

They had their arms wrapped around each other. My wife's head was on his chest. He was caressing her ass as they swayed to the music. She looked up at him when he said something and they kissed.

I went back to the table with a hard on. This is totally out of control. And somehow it is turning me on like nothing else ever has.

Minutes later they came to the table holding hands. It appeared they weren't even trying to hide it.

I felt it was time for us to leave.

Jess and Matt had come with us.

But, Jessica told Matt she wasn't ready to leave.

She got up, hugged Matt and said "Baby, Derek and I want to hang out a little longer, I'll be home in the morning," she said.

Just like that she told her husband she was going to be sleeping with her boyfriend — clearly way more than just sleeping.

"Matt said, "Okay, have fun." And turning to Derek he said, "Take good care of her."

"You know I will," Derek said with a big smile.

Derek had his arm around her as they said goodbye to us.

When we got to the door, I turned to look back at them and they were kissing passionately.

"Wow, hot scene!" I thought to myself.

I was driving ,and Matt was walking with me as we headed to the car.

Drew and Shelly walked next to each other behind me.

He opened the front passenger door for her. She got in, rolled down the window and he leaned in and they kissed — for several seconds right in front of me!

"Thanks for dancing with me," he said. "I really had fun with you."

"Me too," she said.

"Remember what I told you," he said.

"I'll think about it," she said.

I cleared my throat, started the engine and she kind of waved at him as we drove away.

As we were getting ready for bed I said "It looked like you really had a lot of fun with Drew tonight."

"I did baby, he's a lot of fun. Thanks for being so understanding."

"He said to remember what he told you. What did he tell you?"

"Oh, I'm not sure how to tell you this, but, well, he asked me out."

"He, what, he asked you out on a date?"

"Well, just to go out dancing. We had fun dancing together. And he says he knows a fun dance club where he would like to take me."

"What about me? What about us and our marriage?"

"Well, we have kind of talked about this, how we might want to try out an open relationship like Matt and Jess. You said the idea of it turns you on. And I really like Drew. He's fun to be with."

"He's a good kisser too, isn't he," I said.

"Well, we have kissed a few times. I'm sorry. I don't want to hurt you. But he seems like a really good guy."

"Wow!" I said. "This is all moving pretty fast. Have the two of you had sex?"

"No, baby, we have not had sex."

"But you want to?"

"Well, I don't know. I mean, I have thought about it. But right now I would just like to spend a little time with him and go out dancing."

That night, during sex she was ravenous.

I kept saying "You do want to have sex with him don't you?"

Finally, she caved. "yes, God dammit," she said "I do want to have sex with him. I want it so bad. I want to make love to him. I can't stop thinking about him."

Then she started crying.

She said she doesn't want to hurt me, but she wants to spend some time with Drew. And she pointed out, I was all hot about possibly going down this path.

I told her she could go out with him. But she has to be honest. She has to tell me everything they do. everything that happens.

She said "Of course. I love you."

SHELLY

Sunday morning, my husband served me breakfast in bed. Poached eggs on toast, slices of tomato and a wedge of cantaloupe.

He knows I like a healthy diet. He knows how to make me happy.

But now a new man in my life — in our lives — is complicating things.

He is the proverbial elephant in the room.

Last night was emotional. Groundbreaking. My new friend Drew had asked me out on a date. When I told Bill, he got upset.

Bill knows I have been hanging out with Drew at our condo complex pool, that he has been pursuing me and that I am attracted to him.

Bill has said my developing friendship made him extremely jealous, but it also aroused him, turned him on in a way he had never experienced. And he kind of encouraged what seemed to be an escalating flirtation between Drew and me.

Our friends — Jess and Matt — have an open marriage and have more or less tried to set me up with Drew.

This morning, it seems like we are kind of talking around what's happening in our lives without dealing with it directly.

"How are you feeling, Baby?" he asked as he woke me to give me the breakfast he made.

"I'm good, I think. Maybe a little nervous."

"Me too," he says. "I don't want to lose you."

"That is not going to happen. I love you."

Bill and I both come from conservative, church-going backgrounds in the midwest.

My parents never really talked about sex. My Dad was a bank teller. My Mom was a seamstress. I was an only baby.

I was brought up to think it was sinful to be sexual. Sex was supposed to be reserved for procreation. Pleasure was not supposed to be part of the equation.

Bill's parents were not quite as prudish. His Dad was a mailman. His Mom a Homemaker. He has two brothers, both younger.

When it came to sex, Bill and I were both pretty inexperienced when we met in college.

By that time, I had had sex with one other guy. But he was a brutish asshole who called me names, treated me like ******* and caused me to think all men are monsters.

Bill said he had been with a couple of other girls, but they didn't really have the same interests. He said he didn't have a lot of success with them in bed.

When we got together, everything just kind of fell into place. We both like theater, travel, active sports. He was so sensitive and thoughtful and responsive to my needs. Sex was exciting, adventurous and fulfilling.

But now we seem to have embarked on a new adventure that is both exciting and scary.

Now that Drew has entered our lives, our sex has become explosive.

The role-playing, with Bill pretending he is Drew having sex with me, and me fantasizing I am making love to Drew has turned our sex lives into a roller coaster of passion, fear, excitement — and incredible orgasms.

Again, Bill says he's jealous about my friendship with Drew, but he gets hard thinking about it.

He is hard right now as he takes off his boxers and crawls into bed with me. He kisses me. We start making out as he reaches under my shortie nightie and fondles my boobs. Then he kisses them, starts tonguing and sucking my nipples.

He knows how to get me going.

I'm stroking his dick. He's hard. Really hard.

I bend down and take him into my mouth. I love his hard dick.

His hands are on my ass. He fingers in my pussy. Then he moves down to taste me. We are 69ing. His tongue plunging into my pussy, thrashing up and down, sideways, teasing her. Then he sucks my clit. It feels so good.

"I love this pussy baby," he says. He kisses my girl and says "I don't want to lose this pussy."

"Will you still love that pussy if someone else pays her a visit? If someone else makes her happy?"

The teasing gets us both off.

"I will always love this pussy," he says. "I will always love you."

Soon we are fucking wildly. He yells out as he fills me. I don't quite get there.

I tell him "It's okay, it was still good. "

———————————————-

Later that afternoon at the pool — the social center of our condo complex — Bill and a bunch of other guys are playing water volleyball as I sunbathe, seated next to Jessica and Matt.

She is excited to hear Drew has asked me out and Bill has reluctantly agreed I can go. She says her boyfriend, Derek, told her Drew wants to make me his woman.

I had to laugh at that.

I tell her, "You can tell Derek to tell Drew, I am my own woman."

Sooooo! How are things going with you and Drew," she says. "Seems like you two are getting pretty chummy."

"Well, he is fun and smart and sexy. I like him. But I do have to put on the brakes sometimes."

"I don't want to hear about the brakes," she says. "Have the two of you had sex yet?"

"Ha! Oh my gosh! No, no, no!"

"But you are itching to have sex with Drew, and you know it. We both know it, so don't bother denying it," she says.

I looked over at Matt on the other side of Jess, and noticed he was trying to listen in. I looked at her and just shook my head.

She turned to Matt. "Baby, Shelly and I are trying to have some girl talk. Could you give us a few minutes?"

"Oh, of course," he said and he got up and headed for the pool to join the volleyball game.

"Well, what about the sex?" she said

"I don't know. I just don't think we can do what you and Matt are doing."

"Oh my God, come on! You're going on a date with the guy. You've told me you and Bill are having the best sex ever since Drew has entered the picture. I think Bill has the same kink as Matt. Let me tell you, we have incredible sex now — almost as good as the sex I have with Derek. But nothing could be that good!"

"What were you saying about me?" It was Derek who walked up behind us with Drew.

"Oh, hey Baby! I was just telling Shelly that you have trouble getting me sexually aroused!" Jess said with a smirk.

"Yeah right, like that's ever been a problem," he says as he bends down kisses her on the lips and caresses her butt, which is barely covered in a very high-cut bikini bottom.

She chuckles, as Matt walks up to grab a towel from the chair he was Lounging on next to Jess.

The two men exchange greetings as Drew comes over to me and bends down to kiss me on the cheek.

Derek asks Matt, "Were you're sitting here?"

"Well, I was," Matt says. "Really I was just keeping it warm for you. I want to stand in line to grill some burgers anyway. The chair is yours."

"Thanks man," Derek says.

Jessica looks at her husband and says, "Thank you Baby."

"I do what I have to do to keep my wife happy," he says.

Jess turns to me and says, "Check out Matt's swimsuit. His little bulge is bigger than usual."

I pull my legs to my chest to rub in a little more sunscreen. Drew sits on the lower part of the lounger and says "Let me take care of that for you."

And after doing my legs, he says "Turn over I'll get your back."

Dammit, this is so arousing. His hands are like heaven on my back and legs. And then he gets to my ass. I love the way he touches me there, and how he pushes his fingers under the fabric a little. And then, makes sure I am well protected up between my legs where my suit covers my soaking wet pussy. I can barely breathe.

When he's done I turn over. "Thanks Baby," I say to him.

He leans in and kisses me on the lips.

I lurch away, suddenly aware this is too much — especially in public.

"Not in public Baby," I say to him.

"Okay, okay. Now get up and rub some of that protection into my back."

BILL

"Dammit!" I missed an easy shot that could have won the point for my side.

But it's hard to concentrate as I watch my wife and her boyfriend, Drew.

I can't believe they're being so obvious here at the pool in front of our neighbors.

He was doing way more than just rubbing sunscreen on her back and legs.

She even seemed to spread her legs a little when she was on her stomach and he was doing her upper thighs and the exposed parts of her cheeks.

Jesus, it made me jealous, yet so hard watching them.

Then she pulls away when he kisses her on the lips, as if people here can't already see what's happening.

Minutes later she walks over in that skimpy bikini that has most guys here eyeballing her sexy ass.

She motions me over to the side of the pool and whispers, "Baby, Drew wants to show me the house he's building over by the lake. I'll be back in a little bit."

She walks to the gate where he's waiting for her and puts his arm around her as they leave the pool area.

I try not to react, as I notice several guys watch the couple leave, and turn to see how I'm taking it.

SHELLY

My mind and emotions are running wild as I leave with Drew. I was nervous about telling Bill I wanted to go with Drew to see his new place. I wasn't sure what he would say. I thought he might even object.

But Jess overheard Drew invite me, and they both encouraged me to just tell my husband I was going. And so I did.

I was kind of surprised that Bill didm't object or at least question me. But he did look surprised, maybe concerned. And I felt him watching me as I walked over to Drew who was waiting for me at the gate.

So as Drew drives through the beautiful countryside here outside Austin, my pussy is pulsing with excitement and my mind is playing and replaying what just happened — and what I am doing alone with this guy I have been fantasizing about.

Drew's house sits on the edge of a gorgeous lake. It is a popular recreation area where people go skiing and sailing. Some people fish from boats — often near the marshy areas on the far side of the lake.

Drew's house has lots of appeal. It is actually three stories. The first floor has a three-car garage and space for a laundry room and storage.

The second floor has the living and dining rooms along with a kitchen where workers have begun installing appliances. He says they are going to put in granite counter tops.

What's really cool is how a wall of floor-to-ceiling windows looks out on the lake. Really spectacular!

There's a bathroom off the kitchen, and kind of a grand staircase to the third floor.

He has two full baths and three bedrooms up there.

He says one will be for guests, another will be his study. And the master bedroom is huge with walk-in closets.

Again, floor-to-ceiling windows look out on the lake in all three bedrooms.

And the master bedroom windows open out to a large balcony.

"This is my favorite part," he says as he opens the sliding glass for me to step out onto the balcony.

I walk out, to the railing and scan the most gorgeous scene. The sun is almost starting to set in the distance. And it is breathtaking!

How cool would it be to have this to look at every day.

"Wow," I say, "Drew this is really amazing. Really beautiful. You are building an exquisite home."

He walks up behind me, places his arms around me in a sexy way that makes my pussy pulse with more of the moist excitement I have been feeling as he showed me around his house.

He pulls me into his body and his obvious arousal and says "I would love to share this with you, Shelly."

He puts his hands on my arms turns me around, looks into my eyes and says, "Baby it is beautiful, but it's nowhere near as beautiful as you."

His hands on my arms pull me in as he leans down and kisses me. Any resistance I might have considered melts away as I respond passionately. I reach for his face and pull him into me. Suddenly, his tongue is probing, and I am opening my mouth to him, wanting him. My mind and emotions exploding as I give into my lust and desire for him. His hands are now on my ass, and he is pulling me into his big, hard dick.

Oh God, it feels so good. He feels so good. The passion goes on for a minute or more.

But suddenly, a voice in my head cries out 'What are you doing? What about Bill? Are you really sure about this?'

I pull back and shake my head. I feel like I am dazed. He looks confused.

We stand there still embracing as I try to find my emotional balance.

"Drew," I say, "I feel this is going too fast. I am married. I love my husband dearly. He is an amazing man, an amazing husband. I'm still trying to come to terms with what's happening with us — with you and me! Please! Please try to understand!"

"Jesus, Shelly. I am trying to understand," he says. "But, I am so attracted to you. I want you so badly. And I know you are attracted me me. We have been having fun together. I thought you wanted this too."

"Oh my God! That is exactly the problem! I am totally attracted to you," I say. "I want you more than anything right now. But this scares me."

We stand there and look at each other for a moment. My hands on his chest now. His hands still on my ass.

Then he says, "Okay, still just friends, then. But sometimes friends kiss."

He leans down and we kiss again, not with open mouths, but with obvious desire and passion.

he held my hand as we walked from his house to his F-150 where he opened the passenger door for me.

On the drive back to our condo, he took my hand and placed it on his lap and his obvious arousal as he said "You have no idea what you do to me."

My God, he felt so hard and so big. I tried to lurch away.

But he held my hand there for a moment.

"Drew what are you doing?"

"I just want you to see how our friendship affects me."

I had to chuckle as he let go of my hand and I pulled it away. But then I looked at this handsome, sexy, black man and thought how lucky I am to have a friend like him.

I put my hand back on his leg and caressed his thigh for the rest of the few minutes it took to get to the condos.

When he parks at our complex, it's getting dark.

He says, "Baby, I won't be able to see you until our date Friday night. I have a job out of town all week. Just promise me, you won't back out of this. I know you will love the dance club where I want to take you."

I am surprised, I wouldn't be seeing him all week. I already knew I would miss him.

He pulls me to him and we kiss. He moves his hand down to my butt.

"I'm going to miss all of this," he whispers.

"I'm going to miss you too, Baby. And I am definitely not going to back out."

BILL

Shelly and Drew were gone for more than an hour when I call her cell. It's already getting dark.

"Where are you? Are you okay? What's going on?" I ask when she picks up.

"Hey, Bill, we just got back. Can you grab my stuff? I'll see you at home."

When I get to our condo, I see a black pickup in the street with a couple inside making out. It's too dark to see who they are.

I unlock the door, put all our stuff down in the living room and peek through the drapes to check out the couple in the truck again. That's when I see Shelly walking from the pickup to our door.

"Wow, that was quite a display the two of you put on out there," I tell her as she comes through the door.

"Oh come on Baby, it's too dark for anyone to really see anything."

"Anyway, he's going to be gone all week. We were just saying goodbye."

During the week, I notice she's doing a lot of texting.

A couple of times, I ask her, "who are you so busy talking to?"

"Oh, it's just Jess."

But, I checked her phone when she was in the bathroom once after a lot of back and forth texting, and I see it's Drew. I read one the exchanges.

"I can't stop thinking about you. I can't wait to be alone with you," he says.

"I want that too, Baby," she responds. "You know how I feel."

Jesus, this stuff is intense. I am jealous. I should be mad! But my dick is rock hard. It's turning me on too much.

Almost every night, I try to initiate sex, but she finds an excuse. She says "I'm too tired." Or "It's too late." Or "I don't feel good tonight, Baby."

It seems like she is saving herself for him.

It's one more humiliating idea that gets me hard as I think about it.

—————————————

Friday evening, I get home to find her nervous, excited and busy getting ready for her date.

She had had her hair and nails done.

She's in the bathtub when she yells for me to bring her a glass of chardonnay to settle her nerves.

When I walk in she is sitting on the edge of the tub with a razor trimming the landing strip on her pussy.

"So, you are definitely planning to have sex then, aren't you?" I ask.

"Oh come on Baby, I just want to look nice and feel fresh," she says.

A little over an hour later, the doorbell rings.

"Hey Baby, can you get that. It's probably Drew. Tell him I'll be right out," Shelly yells.

Jesus! This is awkward. I am opening the door for the guy who is taking my wife out on a date — and clearly planning, hoping, intending to fuck her.

"Hey Bill," he says.

"Drew," I say. "She said she'll be out in a minute."

He hands be a bottle of expensive wine. "I want you to have this," he says. "A way of saying thanks for letting Shelly go out dancing with me."

"Okay, thanks, I guess." I am thinking I get some wine, he gets my wife. Doesn't sound like a fair trade.

But my dick is hard as the implications of all this flash through my mind.

Then she comes out, looking incredible.

"Hey Baby," she says as she walks right up to Drew. They embrace and kiss briefly on the lips.

"Shelly, Damn, you look amazing! Smoking hot!" he says.

"I was hoping you would approve."

Approve, *******! She is making us both hard. She is wearing a tight, short skirt that emphasizes her amazing bubble butt, black fishnets and a low-cut blouse with a push up, semi-visible black lace bra that accentuates her enticing cleavage.

She turns, comes back to me. Gives me a kiss on the cheek.

"I love you. Thanks for this. Don't worry. And you don't need to wait up," she says.

And then they're gone.

————————————————

I try to read. Try to watch TV. But I am too preoccupied. All I can think about is my wife on date with this stud. Almost certainly having sex with him!

Soon, I am drinking vodka and watching porn. Interracial porn. Black studs with hot blonde wives. Wives like my wife — having wild sex.

And I am stroking. After my second orgasm my dick is getting raw.

————————————————-

And then, she is waking me. I fell asleep on the couch

"What time is it?" I ask.

"A little after 5."

"Oh my God! You were out all night with him!"

"Well, we fell asleep."

"At his place? After having sex?"

"Come on Baby," she says. "I"ll tell you about it later. Lets go to bed."

I am wide awake now, noticing she looks disheveled. Her lipstick's gone. Eye makeup, smeared. Her blonde hair tussled.

In bed, I watch as she comes out of the bathroom in her short nightie after washing her face.

I pull her to me, kiss her passionately, wanting to reclaim her. She responds opening her mouth as my tongue pushes in.

My hands are caressing, searching, wanting to touch her everywhere at once.

I push up her nightie and fondle and kiss her sexy tits. My tongue teases first one nipple then the other.

"Go easy, Baby," she says, "They are a little raw."

I pull back when I notice the love bites. Hickeys on each breast. He marked her. Wanted to claim her. Maybe wanted me to know he had taken her.

She sees me looking.

"I'm sorry, Baby," she says. "I asked him not to. I didn't really realize he had done it until after."

I shake my head and then go in for more. Dammit I love her, lust for her so much — now, in a way, more than ever!

I kiss my way down to her navel, kissing, licking, loving as I go farther down.

"Baby, don't go down there," she says as she pulls her legs together.

"I want to. I need to," I tell her.

"But he came inside me, Baby. I had condoms in my purse, just in case. But everything happened so fast when we got to his place, I forgot all about them. I just wanted him inside me!"

Oh, fuck, I can't believe what's happened. My wife mating with another man!

And yet I feel crazy with lust. Crazy for a taste of her infidelity and the evidence of their lovemaking!

I push her legs apart. She had tried to clean her pussy, but I can still smell the sex.

I kiss her beautiful pussy. I notice her lips more distended than usual.

Yet I am so hungry for her. My tongue pushes between the lips, searching, licking, tasting. Tasting him!

Jesus fucking Christ! I am so hard right now, so fucking turned on licking his seed from my wife's pussy.

I have tasted my own before. This is different. But it's not about the taste. It's about the implications.

He has been inside. He has staked a claim. She has opened her sex to him. Offered herself to him. Embraced and encouraged him. Taken him as her lover!

She pulls my head to her pussy.

"Yes, Baby," she says. "Lick that naughty girl. Show her you still love her even though she's been bad. Clean her. Taste it. Savor it. Clean out his nectar."

My face is a mess when I finish and crawl up to kiss her, to share what I have licked from her pussy.

"I love the way you lick me. No one's as good as you, Baby! You can always do that for me."

I push her legs apart with my knees to enter her.

"Okay, Baby," she says. "Just go easy, I'm a little sore. He gave me a good workout."

My dick is so hard as I push inside. The entry, much easier than usual. Not nearly as tight. But I am so hot for her, so hot for this that it barely registers. I have to reclaim her. Make her mine again.

I quickly find my rhythm, stroking in and out. Soon I am pumping hard, pumping fast.

She moans. "Give it to me, Baby," she says. "Fuck me hard. Fuck me like a real man! Fuck me like him!"

That sends me over the top. I scream out, and for the fourth time in the past 10 hours or so, I am shooting ropes of sperm.

But it was too fast. Too soon. She didn't get hers. She looks at me and sighs with disappointment.

"I'm sorry," I tell her. "I couldn't help it. This whole night has made me crazy! All I could think about was making you mine again."

"It's okay," she says. "It was still good for me."

I pull her close. I wrap myself around her.

"What was it like with him?" I ask. "Is he big? Did he make you cum?

I need to hear all about it!"

"Baby, he fucked me so hard. He fucked me so good. He's rougher than you. It was different. And it was so fucking hot."

"Is he bigger than me? Did he give you an orgasm? Tell me what it was like."

"Calm down, Baby. Yes, he is bigger, a little bigger. I had several orgasms. It was so sexy, so erotic. He fucked me so good, Baby," she says.

"But that's all for now. I'll tell you everything tomorrow. Right now I have to sleep. Hold me. I need to fall asleep in your arms."

SHELLY

The bed is shaking, pulling me out of a deep sleep.

"Come on, Baby, Wake up! We have to talk. You promised to tell me everything."

My husband is shaking me awake.

I raise up, shake the sleep from my head and look at the clock. It's seven fucking thirty!

"God dammit, Bill! I just went to sleep an hour ago. Let me sleep."

"No, no, no!" He says. "You promised to tell me about your date. I have to go to work. I want to know all about it. You have to tell me now, before I leave."

"Honey, I can't even think right now. I'm too groggy. I need more rest. I'll tell you everything tonight. Just go to work. Let me sleep."

"Just tell me this," he says. "Are you planning to see him again?"

"Oh my God! Of course, I'm planning to see him again. I mean we talked about this, about going down this path. You were all for it. And now it's happening. Drew asked me to go out with him again tonight."

"Fuck! You can't be serious. You're going out with him again tonight?"

"No, Baby. I told him we have to slow down. I am not going out with him tonight. But I might see him today. I feel close to him. He and I have made love. Jesus, he and I are lovers now! I want to spend at least a little time with him."

I scan my husband's appearance as he buckles his pants after tucking in his shirt and I notice the telltale bulge. He has an erection. This talk about me and Drew has aroused him. It happens every time. So crazy! Yet, so sexy!

"Baby, look at you. Haha! Look at that bulge in your pants. You have a fucking hard on. My affair with Drew turns you on. Come over here and give me a kiss."

"I love you," he says as he leans in to give me an open-mouthed kiss.

"I love you too!"

As I hear the door close when Bill leaves for his half-day Saturday work routine, I realize talking about my affair with Drew arouses me too. It is a total turn on! He is such a sexy man!

Without even thinking about it, I start fingering my vagina — rubbing, pressing, pulsing, taking me to the explosive climax my husband once again failed to give me when I got home this morning.

—————————————————

"Rrriinnnngggg. Rrrrrrriiinnnnggg!"

I am making passionate love to Drew, our tongues dueling with each other as he plunges into me again and again and again, giving me exquisite pleasure. And I am so close, so damn close — when my ringing phone interrupts my dream and wakes me.

Jesus! It was so real. My pussy is wet. I am so horny. I wish the dream were real. I wish I could be making love to him right now.

"Rrriinnnngggg. Rrrrrrriiinnnnggg!"

As I pick up the phone, I see it's Drew calling me.

"Hey, you sexy man. I was just dreaming about you!"

"I want you right now," he says.

"Me too!"

"Bill's at work, right?" he says.

"Yes, Baby."

"I'm coming over. Make me breakfast. Make love to me."

As I jump in the shower to freshen up, I replay the events of the past few days in my head.

A week ago tonight, Bill and I were out on a double-date with our friends Jess and Matt, who have a cuckold relationship.

Matt has accepted Jessica's boyfriend, Derek, as his wife's primary lover — and the dominant man in their lives.

They claim their sex lives are way better than they ever imagined they could be, and they have pushed me and Bill to open our marriage in the same way.

They are the ones who brought Drew — Derek's roommate — into our lives. He and I have been hanging out together at our Condo complex's pool a lot.

I resisted at first. But eventually Drew and I became friends. Soon we were flirting with each other. He was clearly pursuing me.

At first I was flattered. Then I felt attracted to him. Attracted!? Jesus, I was fucking hot for him!

Soon there was a lot of touching — even kissing.

I didn't tell my husband everything that was going on. But he knew Drew was going after me. He knew I was attracted to him. And he almost kind of encouraged it, saying it made him jealous but also very aroused.

It makes me chuckle even now at the way he would get an erection when I told him I had spent an afternoon at the pool with Drew.

He knew Jess and her husband were trying to get us into a cuckold relationship like they have. And we even talked about trying it.

Bill and I had been having explosive sex after talking about me and Drew. Both of us fantasizing he was Drew when we made love.

Last Saturday night, Jess, Matt, Bill and I were at a club dancing when Jess's boyfriend, Derek and Drew showed up.

Eventually, Jess and I wound up dancing with Derek and Drew as our husbands sat at our cocktail table.

After several dances with Drew, the music slowed down and got romantic. Drew maneuvered us to the back of the dance floor.

We had our arms around each other. One of his hands slipped

from my lower back and he caressed my ass. It felt so good, so sexy.

I was incredibly aroused as I rested my head on the hard muscles of his chest.

"I'm falling hard for you, Baby," he said.

I looked up at him as he leaned down and we kissed for several meaningful moments.

"look at me," he said. "I want to take you out. I want to take you dancing. Just the two of us."

"What, like a date? You want to take me on a date?" I asked.

"No, not LIKE a date, an ACTUAL date! Yes, I want to take you out dancing."

"According to Derek, you have been telling Jess that the idea of you and I becoming a couple like Jess and Derek has led to some hot sex between you and your husband.

Jess tells Derek that your husband gets a hard on when you tell him about things you and I do together. He's like Matt. He won't stand in the way. He almost wants us to take this further. And I think you know that."

"Oh, Jesus, I don't know. I don't want to destroy my marriage."

"Wait, has Derek destroyed Matt and Jessica's marriage?" No fucking way," Drew said. "In fact, I think it's just made their lives more exciting."

"I don't want to hurt him or piss him off."

"Lets just test the waters," Drew said. "Lets show how we feel about each other in front of him and see if he says anything. If he doesn't, you will know I am right."

He leaned down and we kissed again. Jesus, I wanted him so badly right then.

Here I am in the shower fingering myself as I think about the way Drew took charge, pretty much asserting himself right then as my man.

Drew held my hand when we walked from the dance floor back to the table. Bill just looked at us with mild surprise, but he didn't say anything.

Then Drew walked me to the car and leaned in and kissed me in a passionate way before Bill drove us away. Again, my husband made no comment.

So, I told my husband Drew asked me out and I wanted to go. Only then did he put up a fuss.

But he eventually agreed I could go. And we had more explosive sex — fantasizing about Drew fucking me.

And then the date! Oh my God! So fucking hot. So fucking sexy.

Dammit, I thought, I have to stop playing with myself and get dressed. Drew will be here any minute.

——————————————

I was standing at the bathroom sink naked, putting on some makeup after brushing my hair when the doorbell rang.

With no time to get dressed, I threw on my robe and raced to the front door to let Drew in before any neighbors noticed.

He reached for me to kiss me when I opened the door. But I noticed Jerry's wife, Bridget, in the condo across the yard peeking through their kitchen window blinds.

"Not out here, Baby," I said to Drew. "Come inside."

I had barely closed the door behind him when he was all over me. And I was responding with lust.

I really did intend to make him breakfast. But right away, he yanked open my robe and we were making out with passion. His hands on my naked ass, pulling me to his hard dick inside his pants.

He raised his arms to pull off his polo shirt as I went to work on his pants, unbuckling and unzipping him to get to his amazing dick.

I was on my knees, kissing and loving his big hard manhood. Licking from the base to he crown. Teasing the flaring head of his dick. Kissing. Licking. Sucking just the crown at first. Then, as his hands held my head, I took as much of his hard-on as I could into my hungry mouth.

I just had a chance to stroke up and down a few times before he pulled me to my feet.

His hands again went to my ass, fondling my cheeks, pulling them apart as his mouth smothered mine and our tongues danced with lust and love.

Suddenly we were in bed, the bed I usually share with my husband. Now I was sharing it with my new man!

Drew laid me down on my back and moved down my body, kissing and licking my breasts, my abdomen and my vulva.

I spread open my legs, for the second time in less than 24 hours, offering myself to him. Inviting him to take my most intimate places for our mutual pleasure.

He wasn't as rushed as he was last night. This time he carefully, lovingly, licked my upper thighs, the edges of my vulva next to my outer labia and my opening, savoring the taste and the texture.

His tongue stroked up and down my slit. Plunged in and out. Suddenly his tongue thrashed sideways. Then he plunged in and out of my opening. Teasing, pleasuring, making me feel exquisite gratification.

My right hand was on my forehead. My eyes closed as I moaned with pleasure.

And then I gave a sudden, sharp intake of breath when his tongue danced on my clit and repeatedly sucked her in and out.

I reached for him. I pulled him up. I needed him inside me. Craved the feeling of his big, hard, hot cock plunging into my hungry pussy.

God damn, he is so big! His dick almost hurting at first, causing slight discomfort as he pushed in. Then pleasure tingled and exploded through my loins.

"Oh my God, soooooo fucking good!" I moaned.

"I love your tight, hot, luscious pussy," he whispered in my ear. "This is mine now. I own this erotic treasure!"

"Yes! Oh my God, yes!" I moaned.

"Sweetheart, tell me," he said. "Tell me this is mine. You are my woman now! You are mine."

"Oh fuck, yes! Jesus, yes, I am your woman. And you, you are my fucking MAN! So damned good!

His stroking, at first slow and deliberate became more powerful as he slammed into me again and again and again, fucking me so hard — so fucking GOOD!

"OOOHHHHHH," I yelled as my mind, my senses and my loins exploded with ripples of pleasure when an orgasm ripped through my body.

Moments later as he pounded in and out I felt his hard dick almost kind of tense up before blasting, shooting cum, his seed into my womb.

Afterward in the afterglow, as we soothed, caressed and kissed each other between whispers of adoring affection, I had to make one thing clear.

"Darling, you know how I feel about you. You obviously know what you do to me. And yes, I am your woman. You are my man. But I am still married to a man I still love — in a different way. I cannot deny him entirely. Please understand that."

"But I am your man!"

"Yes, Darling, you are my man! And I ...I am your woman now!"

I offered to make him breakfast, but he wanted to take me out to eat.

"But, first," he said, "lets jump in the shower to freshen up and have a little more fun."

"Oh my God," I said. "You are relentless. You have to go easy with me, Sweetheart. My puss is inflamed and a little raw. You are one helluva Sexy Man!"

BILL

I got home from work a little after noon to find a note from Shelly.

"Baby," she wrote, "I'll catch up with you at the pool later. Drew is taking me out to get a bite to eat."

"Jesus Christ," I thought, "she is with him again. This is getting way beyond intense."

My dick is hard as granite as I think about the two of them and what they might be doing.

After having a sandwich, I go into the bathroom to take a leak before changing into my swimsuit.

I go into our bedroom to get my swimsuit when I notice something on the nightstand next to my side of the bed. A good chain with a medallion! A man's gold chain. The same one I have seen Drew wearing!

Fuck! Jesus Christ! It's gotta be his! He has been in our bed with my wife! Un-fucking-believable!

At the pool, I run into our neighbors, Jerry and Bridget.

They're older. He's retired. And he has made some pretty harsh comments about the obvious love affair Jess and Derek are having with Matt's consent as well as what he suspects is happening between my wife and Drew.

"Hey, Bill," he says, "I'm glad you can get some time off and just relax a little. You seem to work a lot."

"Thanks. It's just part of the drill — five and a half days a week. it's not really that bad. And I love my work."

"Your wife seems to have a pretty active life," he says.

"Yeah, I guess. What makes you say that," I ask.

"Well, we saw that black guy she's been hanging out with a lot visit her this morning when you were at work."

Oh fuck, now I have to find a way to deflect this *******.

"Yeah, she told me they were going out to get something to eat. I'm just glad she has some good friends."

"You're a very understanding husband," he said. "I don't think I would want some guy buzzing around my wife like that when I'm at work."

——————————————

It was just after two when they finally showed up. Both of them, laughing as she brushed his hand away when he playfully grabbed at her sexy ass as they came through the gate.

Jesus, just the sight of them like that — behaving like a couple gets me so fucking hard.

"Hey Baby," she yells. I wave back as I float on a raft in the water next to Matt.

Jess and Derek are involved in a game of volleyball. They took our places when Matt and I took a break from the game.

When Shelly removes her wrap I notice she's wearing a new, much skimpier bikini than usual. Incredibly sexy! Not quite a thong on the bottom, but almost. Lots of ass on display. Her curves are amazing!

Drew pulls a lounger right next to hers, takes off his shirt and drops his shorts, revealing he's wearing a speedo that can barely contain a very sizable bulge. Wow! He looks big. Really big! And he's clearly not afraid to flaunt what he's packing.

"Jesus," Matt says to me, "his dick must be huge! Your wife must love that!"

My dick pulses as I look at the two of them. Both looking incredibly sexy!

I get out of the pool, walk over and comment on her swimsuit. "Pretty sexy bikini, Shel. I don't remember seeing that before.

"No, Baby," she says. "It's new. Drew got it for me.

Did you check out Drew's new swimsuit?" she says with a laugh. "He told me if I would wear this, he would wear that speedo. I could not resist. And I think you can see why!"

"Yeah! Yeah, I noticed. Looks like a tight fit!"

Jesus! I have to admit he is a hot-looking guy! I try not to pay much obvious attention to his body and his bulge in that speedo. But I can't help sneaking a couple of side glances.

I can't believe I am actually thinking about his dick and what it must look like. The dick of the guy who has fucked my wife!

Dammit, I am fucking hard again. I pull a chair to the other side of Shelly's lounger so I can sit and try to hide my arousal.

Then I remember the gold chain. "Hey, Drew, I think you left something in our bedroom. I found this gold chain on the nightstand by the bed. It's yours isn't it?"

"Oh *******! Thank you so much, Bill," he says. I thought I left it at home."

The implications of what had happened are pretty clear, but he doesn't seem the least bit nervous, embarrassed or concerned about my reaction to it.

Shelly looks over at me from her lounger, "I hope you're not upset, Baby. But I told you I was going to spend some time with Drew today since I am not going out with him tonight."

I just nod, with a look of resignation.

"Hey Babe," Drew says to her, "could you rub some of that special sunscreen of yours on my back."

"You know I love doing that, you sexy man!"

As she attends to him, I almost feel like I'm being dismissed.

I grab a beer from my cooler, take a couple of long pulls from the can, then jump into the pool where another volleyball game is getting underway.

Looking back at them, I see he's now rubbing sunscreen on her. And his hands are giving her ass extra special attention.

She clearly seems to enjoy his hands on her exposed cheeks.

Jesus Fucking Christ! This is driving me crazy! Crazy with arousal!

One of the new guys in the condo complex whom I don't know says "Look at that lucky ******* of a bitch. I would pay to have my hands on her hot ass!"

"She is a very sexy woman," I respond. "She's my wife."

"Oh, *******, I'm sorry," he says "I... I didn't know. So who's that guy with his hands all over her."

"That's just a friend of hers. A guy named Drew."

"Wow, lucky guy," he says as he kind of slides away, not sure what to make of the situation.

Soon, Shelly and Drew, Matt and I had all joined the ongoing game of volleyball.

We really have a lot of fun with our neighbors playing this game. It's really popular. Sometimes it's guys against girls. Sometimes, married couples against singles. Sometimes, two of the better player choose teams.

And that's what happened today. Incredibly, Jess and Derek and Shelly and Drew wound up on a team with two other guys. Matt and I were on a team with some of the older players including our captain — a 50-year old guy with a killer serve.

It was after one of his hard serves that Drew hit it back hard.

I jumped up and spiked that ball as hard as I could. Unfortunately, It slammed right into Shelly's face. And I mean it hit her like a ton of bricks!

She went down into the water and came up *******, her nose a bloody mess.

"What the fuck, man!" Drew yells at me. "Look what you did!"

"Oh Fuck! Jesus, Bill what was that about?" she screams at me through tears.

"Oh Christ! God Dammit! I am so sorry Baby. I did not mean to do that."

Drew swoops right in, holding her, consoling her, calling her "Sweetheart' as he helps her out of the pool.

Jessica is jumping out with them, grabbing a towel and holding it to Shelly's nose, to try to stop the *******.

Everyone looks at me like I whacked her on purpose.

Meantime, her hot-looking boyfriend with his big dick almost exploding out of his speedo is suddenly the hero, holding her, caressing her and kissing her right in front of everyone.

I am out of the pool in a flash rushing to her and apologizing profusely.

"It's okay. It's okay," she finally says as she stands there in Drew's arms with Jess attending to her nose. "I know you didn't mean it. I just wish you were more careful!"

Jessica says, "Lets take her to my place, I have some gauze, some medication. We need to stop that *******."

The three of them are going through the gate with Derek right behind them, yelling "Bill, can you and Matt take care of our stuff?"

SHELLY

I know my husband didn't slam that ball into my face on purpose. But God Damn! It hurt like hell! And the ******* was all over the place.

Thank God for Drew. Just having him there taking care of me made me feel so much better. He has become my protector. The man I turn to in a time a need.

At Jessica's condo, she is all efficiency with gauze and medication, finally stopping the ******* and applying antiseptic medication to prevent infection.

The whole time I am in Drew's arms, sitting between his legs. He holds me from behind, comforting me as she works on my face.

I see a look of concern on Jess's face as she kind of grimaces and glances at Drew.

"What? What's wrong," I ask.

Jess holds up a mirror and I see the right side of my face around my eye is black and blue. The impact of the ball gave me a black eye and a small cut just above my eyebrow.

"Jesus, fuck!" I yell. "What a fucking asshole!"

Drew's arms tighten around me. "It's okay Sweetheart. You are going to be okay. It will go away. I have you now."

"I don't feel so good," I tell them. "Now I have a headache."

"Why don't you lie down in the guest bedroom for a while," Jess offers. "You need to rest. I will fix some soup and sandwiches."

BILL

I took all our stuff — Drew's included — to our home.

I feel I should be with my wife. I feel terrible about spiking that ball into her face. Jesus, such a horrible move on my part! Such a horrible moment.

But it was a complete accident! I certainly didn't do it on purpose.

And Drew! Dammit! He was all over her. I should have been the one comforting her! But she seemed to want him!

When she didn't come home almost an hour after the "incident," I am ringing the doorbell at Matt and Jessica's place.

"Hey, Bill," Jess says when she opens the door. "I was going to call you. Shelly wasn't feeling well. She had a headache. And I told her to lie down in the spare bedroom."

She opens the door for me to come inside and then just stands there for a moment looking down the hall toward the bedrooms, then back at me.

"I want to see her," I tell her.

"I know. Well, okay. It's just that, well, Drew's with her."

"Oh, okay."

"I guess you can look in on her, if you want. But they are together, so I don't know if you should.

Just try not to disturb her if you do look in on her. She was really upset," she says as she goes into the living room where Matt and Derek are watching TV.

Oh, fuck! What should I do? What do I want to do?

I can't help myself, I have to look. I move to the spare bedroom, and as quietly as I can, I open the door to look in.

The scene carves an indelible image into my mind. My wife and her lover, stark naked.

My wife's legs spread wantonly open. The calves of her legs on Drew's shoulders. Her hands on his back pulling him in as Drew — on top — plunges into her slowly, sensually again and again and again.

Both of them moaning. My wife telling him "My God, you are so good, so big, so perfect. I need this! I need you!"

Drew, pumping harder now, whispering loudly enough that I can hear, "I am in love with you, Sweetheart. You are mine now! My woman!"

"Yes, Darling," she says. "I am yours. Just fuck me! Keep fucking me the way that you do. I love it so fucking much!"

"Is it better than with your husband?"

"Jesus Christ, you don't have to ask that. Yes, yes, yes! Fuck yes, it is way better. You are a man. A real man! A man who takes control. A man who protects his woman. A man who knows how to pleasure his woman!"

Jesus Christ! My hear sinks, my stomach tumbles as I hear this. I am wounded to the core. Yet still, I am aroused.

And I have to admit, they are beautiful together. Both so sexy. His dark, hard, ripped body making love with her gorgeous, creamy white, curvy and voluptuous figure.

They are both so sexy.

I have tried to push away fantasies I have had on rare occasions about being with a man. But I have had such fantasies. They have turned me on! And I admit Drew is the kind of man I find very sexy!

He pulls out so they can change positions, and I see her face more clearly. Oh my God! She is black and fucking blue! Jesus, fuck! She is going to hate me!

I stand at the door, cracked open just enough for me to look in, and I am both mesmerized and hard as a rock.

Now she is between his legs, kissing, licking, sucking his hard, black, amazing cock, wet with their combined fluids.

No wonder she can't get enough. His cock is a work of art.

Despite myself, despite my reluctance to think about being with a man, I wonder what it would be like to suck that amazing manhood, myself.

Now she moves on top to ride his big sexual prize.

They both groan with pleasure as his dick enters her tight vagina.

Now she is riding him as he fondles her sexy tits, licks her nipples and reaches around to pull those sexy cheeks apart.

I can see her tight asshole and his dick plunging in and out of the vagina I have tasted and fucked and made love to so many times. The vagina I thought would always be mine and mine alone. Clearly, that is no longer possible!

"I want you to be mine from now on," he reiterates.

"Darling, I am yours! I am yours whenever and wherever you want."

"You have to tell your husband."

"I know. I will. He has to know things are different now."

The pace of their fucking picks up as they move toward climax. My wife groaning, breathing more rapidly with quick, urgent-sounding intakes of breath as she rides his hard tool.

And then, suddenly, she cries out as her orgasm hits with intense, overwhelming pleasure. Her attempt to restrain her voice, mostly futile.

He pulls her mouth to his as he pumps into her more urgently, holding her cheeks, pulling her onto his dick again and again and again until moments later, he screams out with abandon, letting the neighborhood know his passion has exploded in orgasmic pleasure!

Still, I stand there, almost paralyzed by the passionate lovemaking I have just witnessed.

His dick is still inside her as they kiss and cuddle and fondle each other, I can just barely hear their whispers in the afterglow love-making.

"I love you so much Darling," he says as his dick now slips out of her.

"I love you too, Sweetheart," she says. "More than you can ever know."

I close the door as quietly as I can, slip out the front door and go home devastated, crushed, brokenhearted — and somehow incredibly turned on!

At home, I am so aroused that I strip off my clothes, get into bed and masturbate to images of my wife and Drew. My wife giving herself to him. Spreading her legs, offering her sex, her most intimate place to him.

And there he was, taking my place. Taking my treasure. Fuck! He was taking possession of my wife!

The movie in my head replays the way he was on top stroking in and out of my gorgeous wife. Both of them, so sexy.

Again and again I hear her telling him he is so good! He is her man! She is his woman, for fuck's sake! And he can have her whenever and wherever he wants!

Fuck, what about me?!

But the pain, the humiliation and this new reality turn me on even more!

I keep stroking, thinking now about his big, hard, enticing cock, reliving the way she sucked and licked and worshiped it. That was so hot!

Dammit, he is so fucking hot! I admit it! He is incredibly sexy! No wonder she wants him!

Suddenly, I think about me helping her with his cock. Imagining what it would be like to suck that hard, amazing dick myself.

Jesus! Am I gay? Maybe I'm bi!

I can't help it. Fuck the homophobia!

I imagine myself submitting, surrendering to him just like my wife!

The movie in my head focuses more on his body. His sexy bubble butt. The way his cheeks parted slightly when he lifted out of her. His ripped chest and arms, so firm. And his thick, sexy cock! His balls!

Yes, I would love to taste him, to suck him! I would love to give myself to him!

And then my dick erupts with spurt after spurt of sperm which I catch in my hand and lick, taste, savor and swallow imagining it is his! Wishing I could taste his cock and eat his sperm right now!

SHELLY

I wake up in darkness. And I am disoriented, looking around in dim light at unfamiliar surroundings.

Then I notice the arm around me. Drew's arm. We are both naked under the covers.

Now I remember, we are in Jess and Matt's spare bedroom.

We made love, smoked some weed, made love again and then must have fallen asleep.

Oh my God! I can't believe this. That voice in my head is screaming at me again!

"What about Bill?" The voice is yelling. "What about your marriage?"

I can't believe I've done this! Betrayed my husband. Slept several times now with another man. This hot, sexy man. My boyfriend! My lover! The man I have given myself too!

But I love my husband. Truly love him. How could I do this to him, to us?!

Yet, this man with his arm around me has seduced me, made me feel more like a vital, sexy, desirable woman than I have ever felt before.

And he was the one comforting and helping me after my husband slammed the ball into my face accidentally during a volleyball game in the pool.

And the sex... Oh my God, the sex with this hot, black man is so over-the-top-fucking GREAT!

I slip out of bed, go into the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror. Oh my God! I look a wreck. My hair's a mess, and the black and blue mark on my face is starting to fade — but it still looks horrible.

I look around the room for my clothes and then remember, all I have here is my skimpy bikini. My husband was supposed to take care of all of our stuff at the pool. Jessica rushed me here to her condo to deal with my ******* nose and bruised face.

I put on a bathrobe that I find in the closet and quietly as I can I open the door and walk into the living room.

And there is Matt — Jess's husband — sleeping on the couch.

I shake him awake.

"What are you doing out here. Why are you sleeping on the couch?"

"Oh, it's no biggie. Derek spent the night. When stays over he always sleeps with Jess in our bed. Usually, I sleep in the spare bedroom when he's here, but you and Drew were in there."

"Oh my God! I'm so sorry!"

"No, no problem. I got to have some fun with Jess and Derek before I settled down here."

"Wow! Really? Did you have a threesome with Jess and her boyfriend?"

"Well, I guess in a way. I mean it's mainly the two of them making love. But they let me join in a little."

"You mean you and Derek both had sex with Jess?"

"No. Mainly she only has intercourse with Derek these days. But she likes me to go down on her — before and after he fucks her. And that's a big turn-on for me."

"So you just give her oral sex and you watch. That's all you get? And you're okay with that?"

"Well, no. There's more to it than that, but it's kind of embarrassing."

Now he's sitting up on the couch wearing just a t-shirt and boxers and I can see he's getting aroused talking about this.

"I'd rather not go into this with you. You might get the wrong idea," he says.

"What do you mean?" I say. "I mean, Jesus, we all know so much about each other's sex lives. You and Jess are the ones who got me and Bill into this cuckold lifestyle! What can you possibly not want to tell me?"

"Well, Jess likes me to suck Derek's cock, and..."

"Oh my God! You suck Derek's dick?!"

"See I knew I shouldn't tell you that."

"No, no, it's just that I'm surprised! I mean I had no idea you might be gay. I mean I'm not judging. It's okay. I just didn't know."

"No, no, that's not it. I am definitely not gay! See I knew you'd get the wrong idea. It's just that Jessica keeps pushing me to do it. I didn't want to. I mean actually it seemed kind of gross. But I do it... Well I do it because she wants me to. I do it to please her."

"Wow, so many strange, amazing things! I'm having trouble wrapping my mind around all this."

"Jesus! I shouldn't have told you all this. Please don't tell your husband. It's embarrassing!"

Just then Jess walks into the room.

"What's embarrassing? What's going on in here? Matt are you trying to seduce my best friend?"

"No baby, I was just explaining why I'm sleeping on the couch instead of in our bed with you."

"Come into the kitchen, Shelly," she says. "I'll tell you all about it."

"Well, Matt has already told me a lot, and I'm kind of blown away."

As we move into the kitchen, Jessica says matter-of-factly, "Derek always sleeps in the master bedroom with me when he stays over. Matt has accepted that."

Then she whispers, "Has Matt told you how he loves sucking Derek's big dick?"

"Well not exactly. He said you pretty much make him do that. He said he does it to please you."

"Ha! That's a laugh! In the beginning, I pushed him to touch Derek's dick and then to kiss it and suck it. But now he just goes for it."

"Oh my God, you think he actually likes it?"

"I think he loves it. It all kind of started with him eating me out after Derek and I had sex. It seemed like he got turned on eating Derek's cum out of my pussy."

"Oh my God! Bill did that the other night after I had sex with Drew!"

"Well, he might be the same way. Anyway, I thought if he liked eating Derek's cum so much, maybe he would like sucking his dick too, so I started pestering him and pushing him to touch it and then to suck it."

"But you don't have to push him to do it now?"

"Oh my God, no! He and I suck Derek together. He even likes to lick Derek clean after he and I have sex. He goes crazy eating me out, licking Derek's cum out of me. And then he just goes for Derek's big dick. He has turned into a real cocksucker!"

"Wow, I am completely blown away. Do you think he's gay?"

"No, I think he's probably bisexual. Actually, I think it's kind of hot. I love it when Matt licks me out after Derek and I make love. And then watching him lick Derek clean really turns me on."

"I cannot imagine Bill doing that!"

"Well, you might be surprised. Anyway, I think Matt wants Derek to cum in his mouth, but that hasn't happened yet, mainly because I want Derek to cum in me!"

"Wow, this is beyond crazy."

"By the way, Shelly, Bill saw you and Drew having sex last night."

"What? How? Was he here?"

"Yeah, he came over to check on you. I told him you were with Drew and that he shouldn't upset you, but he peeked in the door anyway. And he watched for a few minutes."

"Oh my God! That's terrible! He must be crushed! I am such a slut! What can I do?"

"I don't know. I just know he left in a rush and he looked shaken."

BILL

I wake up when I feel the bed shifting. Shelly moves under the covers and kisses me on the cheek.

"Oh fuck, Baby, I'm so sorry," I tell her. "I never meant to hit you with that ball."

"I know. It's okay. I know it was an accident. Stop apologizing for it," she says. "But how are you? Are you okay?"

"I don't know how I am. I saw you and Drew having sex. No, what I saw was you making love with him. It broke my heart."

"Jessica told me you saw us. She said you looked shaken when you rushed out of her condo."

"I heard what you said to him," I tell her. "I don't want to lose you. I love you."

I reach for her, kiss her. My tongue pushing open her lips. We are open mouth kissing as my passion for her surges.

I pull her luscious, naked body to me as I reach down to caress and fondle her sexy ass. Jesus, I want her back. I love her so much!

I fondle her breasts, moving over to lick and suck first one nipple, then the other.

I kiss my way down her body as I move over on top of her. I push her legs apart and nuzzle her vulva. She is ripe with the smell of sex. Her labia are inflamed.

I kiss her nether lips, suck on them. Then I spread them open, inhaling the scent of their love-making.

Her hands are on my head now. "Are you sure you want to do this Baby?" she asks even as she pulls my head into her sex.

I push her legs open even more as my tongue digs into her vagina licking out his sperm. Savoring the slightly bleachy taste, and the slippery texture.

She moans as I lick up and down her slit, My tongue, lapping inside for more of his semen. My face, a mess of sex fluids and cum.

After several minutes of me cleaning her, licking and loving her beautiful pussy — several minutes of her moaning in pleasure — I pull away and move up to kiss her open mouth. The two of us sharing his semen and the fluids from their lovemaking.

My dick is so hard as I move to enter her, to try to reclaim her.

But she pushes me away. "Not now Baby. I'm a little sore there right now. Maybe later."

I move over onto my back and pull her to me. We look at each other and kiss tenderly, lovingly.

"Have I lost you to him?" I ask.

"I still love you," she says. "But it's different now. I have have strong feelings for him now too. He takes me to places I have never been before when we make love. He makes me feel like such an incredibly desirable woman. I want that! I need that! I need him now!"

She says "You still have a place in my heart. But things are different now. You have to understand that. And you said this building relationship between me and Drew turned you on. Did it turn you on when you saw us together, making love?"

"Yes, God dammit, yes! It was crushing! So incredibly hurtful! But it turned me on like nothing before! I came home and masturbated to a movie in my head of the two of you making love!"

"I saw you sneaking looks at his body at the pool," she says.

"I don't think so. I just couldn't believe that speedo he was wearing."

Jesus Christ, I can't believe this. I have admitted my desire for him to myself. Desire?! Fuck I masturbated to a movie in my head of me sucking his big, hard, hot dick! But, I am not ready to confess all of that to my wife.

"Come on, you can admit it. You find him sexy don't you? I have thought for some time that you might have bi tendencies. Would you like to be with us when we make love. Maybe join in?"

"I don't know. Maybe. It's you that I find sexy. You giving yourself to another man. It makes me so fucking jealous, and yet so incredibly aroused."

"Jess says Matt has joined her and Derek a couple of times. She says Matt has even sucked Derek's dick clean and licked his balls after Derek came in her. She says Matt actually had an orgasm when he was sucking Derek! Maybe that's something you would like too?!"

"I'm not sure about that. I mean no, I don't think so. I am not into that. I am just into you! I love you!"

"I Love you too," she says. "I am torn, though. I have really become close to Drew. I feel like he and I are a couple now."

"I heard you say you are his woman," I say to her. "Do you love him?"

"I hate to say this to you Baby, but yes, I do feel like I love him."

Just then, the doorbell rings. She jumps up, throws on her robe and runs to the door.

I get up slowly, trying to make sense of what has happened to me, to my wife and our marriage when I hear her.

"Hey, baby," she says. "What are you doing here?"

It's Drew. I pull on a pair of pants and a t-shirt, walk to the door and listen.

"When I woke up," he says, "my woman was gone. Why did you just abandon me, leave me like that?"

"Sweetheart, I'm sorry," she says. "I did not abandon you. I just had to come home and check on my husband. I still have feelings for him. And I feel bad that I have hurt him."

"I love you," he says.

"I love you too, Baby," she says.

I walk into the living room to find them kissing with open mouths. My wife, again giving herself to her lover!

His hands are under her robe caressing her sexy, bare ass. Her arms are around his neck, pulling his head to her as they kiss passionately without regard to me possibly seeing this illicit passion.

He is just wearing that tiny speedo that he had on at the pool.

I guess he had nothing else to wear since I brought his shorts and shirt home with me along with Shelly's clothes after they rushed to Jessica's place after the volleyball incident.

Jesus, his big cock is bulging out even more as it gets bigger inside that tiny swimsuit!

He opens his eyes and notices me, standing there, watching, jealously.

He looks slightly startled at first, then almost casually says "Hey Bill."

I just nod, "Drew," I say.

She lurches away from him at first, but then just kind of settles back into his arms and looks at me like she's appraising me.

"Hey Honey, Drew just came to see where I went," she says.

Then as her eyes move down to my pants, she smiles as she sees I have a hard-on.

"My two sexy men," she says.. "Look at you Baby," she says as she walks over to me and puts her hand on the front of my pants. "You got hard watching me and Drew kissing! That is so sexy!"

"And look at Drew, Baby," she says to me. "It looks like his big dick is about to explode out of that speedo!"

SHELLY

Jesus, my mind is swirling with so many raw, bizarre, sometimes conflicting thoughts and emotions.

Here I stand in our living room between my husband with a hard-on and my lover with a hard-on. And my lust is totally aimed at my boyfriend, Drew!

I take a couple steps back over to Drew, reach down to his speedo and fondle his big, hard dick inside his tiny swimsuit.

I turn to my husband and say, "Look how big and hard he is Baby! This dick is so fucking amazing."

My husband's eyes are locked my hand caressing Drew's dick. He's clearly captivated, interested, maybe curious to see and touch this hard dick himself.

Drew leans down and he and I kiss again as I keep caressing his cock.

Then I pull away, push my hand into his speedo and tell him, "Take this thing off, we want to see that big, hot dick!"

He takes it off and I push him over to the couch where he sits down.

I kneel between his big, powerful legs, reach for his balls, lean down and kiss the crown of his dick as a drop of pre-cum forms on the tip.

His hands are on my head as I take him into my mouth and start sucking as I stroke him with my hand. Jesus, I love this big dick!

God damn, I am so fucking turned on. My pussy is gushing!

After a few moments, I turn to my husband who is still watching, and looking like he's mesmerized by this naughty, erotic scene.

I motion for him to come over to me, to join me between Drew's legs. He shakes his head, to say no. But he looks conflicted.

"Come on, Baby," I tell him. "You need to see this up close. Come on!" I shout, "I need you next to me."

Slowly, reluctantly Bill does as I tell him and sinks to his knees beside me as Drew spreads his legs wider to make room for my husband.

Grabbing my husband's hand and pulling it to me, I say "Look how big and hard it is Baby. I want you to touch it."

He shakes his head to say no. But, he only slightly resists as I pull his hand to Drew's cock.

I wrap Bill's fingers around Drew's hard, sexy, black dick and my husband reacts with a sudden, sharp intake of breath. His eyes look glazed. He starts moving his hand up and down as he licks his lips without even realizing it, I think.

I pull his head to my lover's dick and tell him to kiss it, lick it.

My husband closes his eyes as his lips touch the cock. Then he kisses the edge of the crown. And without my encouragement, he licks pre-cum from the crown of Drew's dick.

"Suck him Baby. I know you want to. We all know you want to!"

My hand is still on the back of his head as he slowly opens his mouth and voluntarily takes the head of Drew's dick and starts sucking as his hand keeps moving up and down, stroking Drew's amazing dick.

And then I hear my husband moaning. Moaning in pleasure.

Jesus Christ! He does like it! I take my hand away from his head and he keeps sucking.

His right hand keeps stroking as his left hand reaches for Drew's balls.

Then my husband looks up at Drew as he keep sucking and he moans again.

My cuckold husband is a cocksucker. And he clearly loves it! This is so fucking sexy.

I stand up, telling my husband, "Okay, okay just stop for a minute."

I pull him to his feet and tell him, "Get those clothes off Bill."

And Looking at Drew - my new primary lover - I say to him and my husband, "Come on boys lets take this to the bedroom. We're going to have some fun!"

SHELLY

I wake up in darkness. And I am disoriented, looking around in dim light at unfamiliar surroundings.

Then I notice the arm around me. Drew's arm. We are both naked under the covers.

We made love, smoked some weed, made love again and then must have fallen asleep.

Oh my God! I can't believe this. That voice in my head is screaming at me again!

I can't believe I've done this! Betrayed my husband. Slept several times now with another man. This hot, sexy man. My boyfriend! My lover! The man I have given myself too!

Yet, this man with his arm around me has seduced me, made me feel more like a vital, sexy, desirable woman than I have ever felt before.

And he was the one comforting and helping me after my husband slammed the ball into my face accidentally during a volleyball game in the pool.

And the sex... Oh my God, the sex with this hot, black man is so over-the-top-fucking GREAT!

I slip out of bed, go into the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror. Oh my God! I look a wreck. My hair's a mess, and the black and blue mark on my face is starting to fade — but it still looks horrible.

I look around the room for my clothes and then remember, all I have here is my skimpy bikini. My husband was supposed to take care of all of our stuff at the pool. Jessica rushed me here to her condo to deal with my ******* nose and bruised face.

I put on a bathrobe that I find in the closet and quietly as I can I open the door and walk into the living room.

I shake him awake.

"Oh, it's no biggie. Derek spent the night. When stays over he always sleeps with Jess in our bed. Usually, I sleep in the spare bedroom when he's here, but you and Drew were in there."

"No, no problem. I got to have some fun with Jess and Derek before I settled down here."

"Well, I guess in a way. I mean it's mainly the two of them making love. But they let me join in a little."

"No. Mainly she only has intercourse with Derek these days. But she likes me to go down on her — before and after he fucks her. And that's a big turn-on for me."

"So you just give her oral sex and you watch. That's all you get? And you're okay with that?"

Now he's sitting up on the couch wearing just a t-shirt and boxers and I can see he's getting aroused talking about this.

"What do you mean?" I say. "I mean, Jesus, we all know so much about each other's sex lives. You and Jess are the ones who got me and Bill into this cuckold lifestyle! What can you possibly not want to tell me?"

"No, no, it's just that I'm surprised! I mean I had no idea you might be gay. I mean I'm not judging. It's okay. I just didn't know."

"No, no, that's not it. I am definitely not gay! See I knew you'd get the wrong idea. It's just that Jessica keeps pushing me to do it. I didn't want to. I mean actually it seemed kind of gross. But I do it... Well I do it because she wants me to. I do it to please her."

"Wow, so many strange, amazing things! I'm having trouble wrapping my mind around all this."

"Jesus! I shouldn't have told you all this. Please don't tell your husband. It's embarrassing!"

"What's embarrassing? What's going on in here? Matt are you trying to seduce my best friend?"

"No baby, I was just explaining why I'm sleeping on the couch instead of in our bed with you."

As we move into the kitchen, Jessica says matter-of-factly, "Derek always sleeps in the master bedroom with me when he stays over. Matt has accepted that."

"Well not exactly. He said you pretty much make him do that. He said he does it to please you."

"Ha! That's a laugh! In the beginning, I pushed him to touch Derek's dick and then to kiss it and suck it. But now he just goes for it."

"I think he loves it. It all kind of started with him eating me out after Derek and I had sex. It seemed like he got turned on eating Derek's cum out of my pussy."

"Well, he might be the same way. Anyway, I thought if he liked eating Derek's cum so much, maybe he would like sucking his dick too, so I started pestering him and pushing him to touch it and then to suck it."

"Oh my God, no! He and I suck Derek together. He even likes to lick Derek clean after he and I have sex. He goes crazy eating me out, licking Derek's cum out of me. And then he just goes for Derek's big dick. He has turned into a real cocksucker!"

"No, I think he's probably bisexual. Actually, I think it's kind of hot. I love it when Matt licks me out after Derek and I make love. And then watching him lick Derek clean really turns me on."

"Well, you might be surprised. Anyway, I think Matt wants Derek to cum in his mouth, but that hasn't happened yet, mainly because I want Derek to cum in me!"

"Yeah, he came over to check on you. I told him you were with Drew and that he shouldn't upset you, but he peeked in the door anyway. And he watched for a few minutes."

"Oh my God! That's terrible! He must be crushed! I am such a slut! What can I do?"

BILL

I wake up when I feel the bed shifting. Shelly moves under the covers and kisses me on the cheek.

"Oh fuck, Baby, I'm so sorry," I tell her. "I never meant to hit you with that ball."

"I know. It's okay. I know it was an accident. Stop apologizing for it," she says. "But how are you? Are you okay?"

"I don't know how I am. I saw you and Drew having sex. No, what I saw was you making love with him. It broke my heart."

"Jessica told me you saw us. She said you looked shaken when you rushed out of her condo."

"I heard what you said to him," I tell her. "I don't want to lose you. I love you."

I reach for her, kiss her. My tongue pushing open her lips. We are open mouth kissing as my passion for her surges.

I pull her luscious, naked body to me as I reach down to caress and fondle her sexy ass. Jesus, I want her back. I love her so much!

I fondle her breasts, moving over to lick and suck first one nipple, then the other.

I kiss my way down her body as I move over on top of her. I push her legs apart and nuzzle her vulva. She is ripe with the smell of sex. Her labia are inflamed.

I kiss her nether lips, suck on them. Then I spread them open, inhaling the scent of their love-making.

Her hands are on my head now. "Are you sure you want to do this Baby?" she asks even as she pulls my head into her sex.

I push her legs open even more as my tongue digs into her vagina licking out his sperm. Savoring the slightly bleachy taste, and the slippery texture.

She moans as I lick up and down her slit, My tongue, lapping inside for more of his semen. My face, a mess of sex fluids and cum.

After several minutes of me cleaning her, licking and loving her beautiful pussy — several minutes of her moaning in pleasure — I pull away and move up to kiss her open mouth. The two of us sharing his semen and the fluids from their lovemaking.

But she pushes me away. "Not now Baby. I'm a little sore there right now. Maybe later."

I move over onto my back and pull her to me. We look at each other and kiss tenderly, lovingly.

"I still love you," she says. "But it's different now. I have have strong feelings for him now too. He takes me to places I have never been before when we make love. He makes me feel like such an incredibly desirable woman. I want that! I need that! I need him now!"

She says "You still have a place in my heart. But things are different now. You have to understand that. And you said this building relationship between me and Drew turned you on. Did it turn you on when you saw us together, making love?"

"Yes, God dammit, yes! It was crushing! So incredibly hurtful! But it turned me on like nothing before! I came home and masturbated to a movie in my head of the two of you making love!"

Jesus Christ, I can't believe this. I have admitted my desire for him to myself. Desire?! Fuck I masturbated to a movie in my head of me sucking his big, hard, hot dick! But, I am not ready to confess all of that to my wife.

"Come on, you can admit it. You find him sexy don't you? I have thought for some time that you might have bi tendencies. Would you like to be with us when we make love. Maybe join in?"

"I don't know. Maybe. It's you that I find sexy. You giving yourself to another man. It makes me so fucking jealous, and yet so incredibly aroused."

"Jess says Matt has joined her and Derek a couple of times. She says Matt has even sucked Derek's dick clean and licked his balls after Derek came in her. She says Matt actually had an orgasm when he was sucking Derek! Maybe that's something you would like too?!"

"I'm not sure about that. I mean no, I don't think so. I am not into that. I am just into you! I love you!"

"I Love you too," she says. "I am torn, though. I have really become close to Drew. I feel like he and I are a couple now."

Just then, the doorbell rings. She jumps up, throws on her robe and runs to the door.

I get up slowly, trying to make sense of what has happened to me, to my wife and our marriage when I hear her.

It's Drew. I pull on a pair of pants and a t-shirt, walk to the door and listen.

"When I woke up," he says, "my woman was gone. Why did you just abandon me, leave me like that?"

"Sweetheart, I'm sorry," she says. "I did not abandon you. I just had to come home and check on my husband. I still have feelings for him. And I feel bad that I have hurt him."

"I love you," he says.

I walk into the living room to find them kissing with open mouths. My wife, again giving herself to her lover!

His hands are under her robe caressing her sexy, bare ass. Her arms are around his neck, pulling his head to her as they kiss passionately without regard to me possibly seeing this illicit passion.

I guess he had nothing else to wear since I brought his shorts and shirt home with me along with Shelly's clothes after they rushed to Jessica's place after the volleyball incident.

Jesus, his big cock is bulging out even more as it gets bigger inside that tiny swimsuit!

She lurches away from him at first, but then just kind of settles back into his arms and looks at me like she's appraising me.

Then as her eyes move down to my pants, she smiles as she sees I have a hard-on.

"My two sexy men," she says.. "Look at you Baby," she says as she walks over to me and puts her hand on the front of my pants. "You got hard watching me and Drew kissing! That is so sexy!"

"And look at Drew, Baby," she says to me. "It looks like his big dick is about to explode out of that speedo!"

SHELLY

Jesus, my mind is swirling with so many raw, bizarre, sometimes conflicting thoughts and emotions.

Here I stand in our living room between my husband with a hard-on and my lover with a hard-on. And my lust is totally aimed at my boyfriend, Drew!

I take a couple steps back over to Drew, reach down to his speedo and fondle his big, hard dick inside his tiny swimsuit.

I turn to my husband and say, "Look how big and hard he is Baby! This dick is so fucking amazing."

My husband's eyes are locked my hand caressing Drew's dick. He's clearly captivated, interested, maybe curious to see and touch this hard dick himself.

Then I pull away, push my hand into his speedo and tell him, "Take this thing off, we want to see that big, hot dick!"

I kneel between his big, powerful legs, reach for his balls, lean down and kiss the crown of his dick as a drop of pre-cum forms on the tip.

His hands are on my head as I take him into my mouth and start sucking as I stroke him with my hand. Jesus, I love this big dick!

After a few moments, I turn to my husband who is still watching, and looking like he's mesmerized by this naughty, erotic scene.

I motion for him to come over to me, to join me between Drew's legs. He shakes his head, to say no. But he looks conflicted.

"Come on, Baby," I tell him. "You need to see this up close. Come on!" I shout, "I need you next to me."

Slowly, reluctantly Bill does as I tell him and sinks to his knees beside me as Drew spreads his legs wider to make room for my husband.

Grabbing my husband's hand and pulling it to me, I say "Look how big and hard it is Baby. I want you to touch it."

He shakes his head to say no. But, he only slightly resists as I pull his hand to Drew's cock.

I wrap Bill's fingers around Drew's hard, sexy, black dick and my husband reacts with a sudden, sharp intake of breath. His eyes look glazed. He starts moving his hand up and down as he licks his lips without even realizing it, I think.

My husband closes his eyes as his lips touch the cock. Then he kisses the edge of the crown. And without my encouragement, he licks pre-cum from the crown of Drew's dick.

My hand is still on the back of his head as he slowly opens his mouth and voluntarily takes the head of Drew's dick and starts sucking as his hand keeps moving up and down, stroking Drew's amazing dick.

Jesus Christ! He does like it! I take my hand away from his head and he keeps sucking.

My cuckold husband is a cocksucker. And he clearly loves it! This is so fucking sexy.

And Looking at Drew - my new primary lover - I say to him and my husband, "Come on boys lets take this to the bedroom. We're going to have some fun!"
What a great story. I couldn't stop reading. Some of it reminds me of my own marriage

SHELLY

I shake him awake.

BILL

"I love you," he says.

SHELLY

Hot are could not read it all without stopping to fuck

SHELLY

I shake him awake.

BILL

"I love you," he says.

SHELLY

Very hot story. Obviously fiction, but I'm guessing there are real life stories that resemble this.

Back