I keep on having a fantasy of getting dominated and tag teamed by a married black heterosexual couple, where the husband is a swaggy-seductive, well hung, muscularly chiseled alpha male daddy type, whose wife is a vocally and sometimes physically domineering freaky black woman in the pursuit of her man's satisfaction.

I imagine the dynamic would include my cucky husband, but he would be mostly taking orders from my bbc master's wife, who is getting satisfaction from my man's face sandwiched between her thick thighs. She passes him around to give complementary rim jobs to me and my bull as Daddy spreads my cheeks apart in my full split cowgirl position. She guides his face with a fist full of his hair on the back of his head and mashes it all over both my pussy and his thick juicy cock telling him, "You better love that!"...

Please add your naughty thoughts for alternative scenarios. I'd love to hear what you'd fantasize about in this specific scenario. I want to hear your naughty thoughts....

#黑屌女王

I keep on having a fantasy of getting dominated and tag teamed by a married black heterosexual couple, where the husband is a swaggy-seductive, well hung, muscularly chiseled alpha male daddy type, whose wife is a vocally and sometimes physically domineering freaky black woman in the pursuit of her man's satisfaction.

I imagine the dynamic would include my cucky husband, but he would be mostly taking orders from my bbc master's wife, who is getting satisfaction from my man's face sandwiched between her thick thighs. She passes him around to give complementary rim jobs to me and my bull as Daddy spreads my cheeks apart in my full split cowgirl position. She guides his face with a fist full of his hair on the back of his head and mashes it all over both my pussy and his thick juicy cock telling him, "You better love that!"...

Please add your naughty thoughts for alternative scenarios. I'd love to hear what you'd fantasize about in this specific scenario. I want to hear your naughty thoughts....

#黑屌女王
Wow, that does sound hot! 🥵🔥

I love that you're including your cucky in the submission, having him rim the bull is a true act of submission that not a lot of husbands are willing to perform, but that bulls appreciate a lot (and I speak from experience as the cuck 😈🤫).

The bull having a woman help him in the domination is a very inspired idea, I would maybe add that she's wearing a BBC strapon for some nice action... 😉

#黑屌女王
yes . to meet a dominant couple and serve them as a couple is a very hot fantasy .
to watch my wife beeing used and pleased by a couple _ while my duty is to lick both women and may be lick his cock . ( if the women ask for ) .

Back