NCoSanBull

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
VA, US
6F3AD8F2-0504-4365-9801-C668518289F6.jpeg
Worthless cucks,
I receive tons of PMs and comments from cucks requesting permission to serve me, be my property, use their slut wives etc. or just my guidance.
So...I’ve decided to create a forum post where cucks can be created, serve me as your Surperior Bull, chat with sister cucks or find an owner.
Sometimes I just don’t have the time to answer all of the requests and gifts; they don’t go unnoticed.
Don’t ask me stupid ******* that you can ask your sisters like...”Sir, should I clean up”. Know that if you’re here and a white male, you’re already a looser cuck. I’ll attach information on how to “be a good pathetic cuck” also. I expect the highest respect from you. You’ll address me as Sir, Master, Superior etc. You’re expected by me to provide at least one Hotwife photo, video or just how much of a worthless looser you are. I’ll also be promoting a Head Sister Cuck so get your resumes ready. A few other positions such as Most Worthless Husband and Head Clean Up Boi will also become available.
Have a good time boi(s).
Note: I read profiles so fill them out.
Your Most Worshipful Bull,
https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/be-a-good-cuck.132940/

1548CAED-3F7D-4FF8-B3BA-E607A7BC434A.jpeg

Last edited:
lol this is so funny since I grew up with cattle and bulls and we used to castrate the bulls or manage them just like women do to all the men involved in cucking. I am always amazed by how a weak looking female can dominate pretty much any man regardless of his cock

Hello superior, here to show you what a worthless cuck I am. 5 inches hard I usually keep myself locked up for most of the day. Not like I'll be using it anyways. I'm here to do as you please. I do enjoy verbal abuseView attachment 2226715
Boi,
You’re a good little bitch for that. I’d use you if you were near boi...maybe even breed your pussy.
Your Worshipful Master,

He is a great man and we are lucky to have him here, he has been so good to me and I trust him completely already with my most intimate secrets. I encourage everyone to share as much as you can with him, don't keep anything to yourself that he might like, open your whole life up to him and you will see what a kind, powerful and intelligent man he is. If he gave you a sissy ID then be proud of it and consider showing you real ID to him out of trust and respect, i did weeks ago and would love him to show it to all my sisters here so you all get to know me better.

Negative @ozbbcworship. Nobody will be posting any real ID on the site. :p

Forum Rule #10. Do not post personal information about yourself or any other person in the forum or in your profile. NO last names, e-mails, phone numbers or addresses!

He is a great man and we are lucky to have him here, he has been so good to me and I trust him completely already with my most intimate secrets. I encourage everyone to share as much as you can with him, don't keep anything to yourself that he might like, open your whole life up to him and you will see what a kind, powerful and intelligent man he is. If he gave you a sissy ID then be proud of it and consider showing you real ID to him out of trust and respect, i did weeks ago and would love him to show it to all my sisters here so you all get to know me better.
Am I the only one here who thinks this was satire?

Am I the only one here who thinks this was satire?
not at all most is either satire of fantasy , ever look at ancient art and the oversized phallus symbols and the big hips. I would hate yo be a black guy and have to live up to all the expectations people have about their cocks

View attachment 2225760
Worthless cucks,
I receive tons of PMs and comments from cucks requesting permission to serve me, be my property, use their slut wives etc. or just my guidance.
So...I’ve decided to create a forum post where cucks can be created, serve me as your Surperior Bull, chat with sister cucks or find an owner.
Sometimes I just don’t have the time to answer all of the requests and gifts; they don’t go unnoticed.
Don’t ask me stupid ******* that you can ask your sisters like...”Sir, should I clean up”. Know that if you’re here and a white male, you’re already a looser cuck. I’ll attach information on how to “be a good pathetic cuck” also. I expect the highest respect from you. You’ll address me as Sir, Master, Superior etc. You’re expected by me to provide at least one Hotwife photo, video or just how much of a worthless looser you are. I’ll also be promoting a Head Sister Cuck so get your resumes ready. A few other positions such as Most Worthless Husband and Head Clean Up Boi will also become available.
Have a good time boi(s).
Note: I read profiles so fill them out.
Your Most Worshipful Bull,
https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/be-a-good-cuck.132940/

View attachment 2232951
Interesting, I always thought a JoS was a gay.

Back