A girls night out

The next bar we ended up at was rubbish so we left after one *******. The night is starting to set in though. Sarah makes her excuses and heads home, Judy is on the phone to friends and is looking to hook up with them in an hour. Me and Leanne are set on staying out now. The guys, well, it’s pretty clear now they have two options, make do with 2 or move on? They know we are game, so guess what, they stick around buying ******* after ******* J

Next bar, Hula Tikki, an underground dark bar, hot and busy. The guys somehow though, have managed to commandeer a booth at the back behind the dance floor. We settle in me and Leanne on the end. The drinks come and hands are wandering and the other three guys are all hitting on me given its clear where Leanne is going later! I decide to spice things up and buy some shots on the way back from the toilets. When I get back I see the three guys staring at Lee and Leanne who are making out and they can all see Lees hand between her legs as her skirt is hitched up.

“Behave” I shout as I put the tray of shots down. Everyone cheers at the shots, everyone that is apart from Lee. Leanne smiles at me and slouches back, her knickers pulled to the side and her privates briefly on show. She’s pretty ******* and I am wondering if shots were the right idea after all?

“So, whats the game?” We debate whether its pure shots, ******* or dare or “I have never”? Thanks to the guys, we settle on some truth or dare and the first couple of rounds are dumb. I text Tom another selfie of the table with the cryptic “which one can I have?”. Seconds later I get “ I thought you were coming back?”, I text back “which one can I have?”. “who do you want?” came the response. “ I kinda like them all but we know its going to be the one with the biggest cock J” And back to the game…
Good that you share your activities with your husband as all slutwives should and often do today. Lots of this now. Wives off having sex with black men. Good sex for the wives and a more sexual wife for the husband too. Everybody wins

question concerning the phone video No phone i know can video straight for an hour
why didn't you video in increments of 5 or 10 mins ? also you can save you video from the hour you made in video edit of 2 or 3 mins

Back