A Cuckold Trilogy

Rolf

Male
Preface: This is a three part story of an odyssey of my becoming the full-fledged cuckold I am today, and always will be. I am posting in three chapters of three girls/women who've had the biggest influence on my identifying as a cuckold. Though I have dated and known other girls, these three are key to that lifestyle. I admit a lot of this is embellished, but there is some truth to all of this. Of all the women I dated, I wanted to have a serious relationship with these three. And the truth is all of these women have been blacked. As I said, it may be a bit exaggerated, but they are loosely based on fact. Many of the names of the characters (just first names) have been changed.

Chapter 1: Cathy

I was introduced to her by my sister, whom she had known at school. It was at a county fair in the early 80's, and we had run into her and some of her girlfriends. Of course she was a bit younger than me. She was in her senior year of high school and I was entering my third year of college. She was no ravishing beauty, but she was very cute and sexy. I'll never forget her appearance that night. She really looked hot in her denim shorts, red T shirt that said "Coke is It". She was kind of plump, but not fat. She stood about 5'2", blonde hair, blue eyes, tanned with a very sexy ass. I'd describe her as a PAWG. I didn't really start dating her until the following summer after she had graduated high school. Some might think she was a little too fat, but I found her incredibly sexy. And initially, she liked me back.
We went on several dates and got along famously until we ran into Roy and some of his buddies at the pizza place. She enthusiastically yelled and waved "Hi Roy!" Roy was a black student and defensive tackle on the football team at our old high school. There wasn't many black students when I attended there. But Roy and Alfie were the first two. And I don't think there were any black girls at the time.
She said "Roy is so awesome!" And gave him a look you could pour on a waffle as he left.
"What was that all about?" I said. "Nothing," she said. "Roy was one of the most popular students on campus. Everybody likes Roy." She claimed it was nothing, but she seemed to get aroused at the sight of him.
Afterwards, we started to head for home, but she suggested, "Why don't we park somewhere?" "You bet!" I said most exuberantly. I parked my old Dodge Duster. And she said, "Come here." She spit out her gum and gave me a big, deep kiss. I was passionately kissing her and caressing her neck. I started rubbing my hands all over her hot body. When I put my hand over her breast, she said, "Not cool!" "Sorry but I....." As the night went on, she loosened up more and she started rubbing my crotch. We started peeling off more of our clothes, and I was really getting turned on. She let me eat her pussy and I think she kind of enjoyed that, I certainly did. Then came the time she wanted to see what I had under my jeans. She unzipped my jeans to reveal my little pecker. It was hard and everything, but nothing to brag about. She stroked it a lot and mused, "I guess it doesn't get any bigger than this." Then she abruptly sat back and started putting her clothes on. "Take me home." she said. I said, "What? This is totally out of left field." She said, "I need to get home. I have things to do tomorrow." "Listen..." she said, "I don't want to get serious with you, or anyone for that matter." It was all very sudden. So I took her home.
She then went off to college to major in Occupational therapy. And I continued working on my Mass Communications degree. We kind of kept in touch, but it became increasingly clear she didn't want to have anything to do with me. She had come back home the next summer and I ran into her at a local picnic. It was nice seeing a lot of the old townies there. We amicably talked about things like; how's school going and such. We saw Alfie, the other black guy from our old alma mater. Cathy ran up and enthusiastically yelled "Alfie" and gave him a big hug. "It's so good to see you Alfie!" "I'm glad to see you Cathy. Damn you're looking good!" "Why thanks!", she said, "Who are you here with?" "I'm supposed to meet a friend of mine from down the line. Oh, here he comes... Hey *******, over here." Alfie introduced him, "Cathy, this is my friend DaRico." "Nice to meet you DaRico." she said, "What have you guys got planned?" "Nothing, just hanging out." said Alfie. "Mind if I hang with you guys?" "Hell no!", DaRico shouted. "I got a little weed and wine in the car." "Sounds good!", she said. "Hey", I said, "Where are you all going?" "Oh," Cathy said,

Last edited:
Preface: This is a three part story of an odyssey of my becoming the full-fledged cuckold I am today, and always will be. I am posting in three chapters of three girls/women who've had the biggest influence on my identifying as a cuckold. Though I have dated and known other girls, these three are key to that lifestyle. I admit a lot of this is embellished, but there is some truth to all of this. Of all the women I dated, I wanted to have a serious relationship with these three. And the truth is all of these women have been blacked. As I said, it may be a bit exaggerated, but they are loosely based on fact. Many of the names of the characters (just first names) have been changed.

Chapter 1: Cathy

I was introduced to her by my sister, whom she had known at school. It was at a county fair in the early 80's, and we had run into her and some of her girlfriends. Of course she was a bit younger than me. She was in her senior year of high school and I was entering my third year of college. She was no ravishing beauty, but she was very cute and sexy. I'll never forget her appearance that night. She really looked hot in her denim shorts, red T shirt that said "Coke is It". She was kind of plump, but not fat. She stood about 5'2", blonde hair, blue eyes, tanned with a very sexy ass. I'd describe her as a PAWG. I didn't really start dating her until the following summer after she had graduated high school. Some might think she was a little too fat, but I found her incredibly sexy. And initially, she liked me back.
We went on several dates and got along famously until...... we ran into Roy and some of his buddies at the pizza place. She enthusiastically yelled and waved "Hi Roy!" Roy was a black student and defensive tackle on the football team at our old high school. There wasn't many black students when I attended there. But Roy and Alfie were the first two. And I don't think there were any black girls at the time. She said "Roy is so awesome!" And gave him a look you could pour on a waffle as he left. "What was that all about?", I said. "Nothing", she said. "Roy was one of the most popular students on campus. Everybody likes Roy." She claimed it was nothing, but she seemed to get aroused at the sight of him.
Afterwards, we started to head for home, but she suggested, "Why don't we park somewhere?" "You bet!" I said most exuberantly. I parked my old Dodge Duster. And she said, "Come here." She spit out her gum and gave me a big, deep kiss. I was passionately kissing her and caressing her neck. I started rubbing my hands all over her hot body. When I put my hand over her breast, she said, "Not cool!" "Sorry but I....." As the night went on, she loosened up more and she started rubbing my crotch. We started peeling off more of our clothes, and I was really getting turned. She let me eat her pussy and I think she kind of enjoyed that, I certainly did. Then came the time she wanted to see what I had under my jeans. She unzipped my jeans to reveal my little pecker. It was hard and everything, but nothing to brag about. She stroked it a lot and mused, "I guess it doesn't get any bigger than this." Then she abruptly sat back and started putting her clothes on. "Take me home." she said. I said, "What? This is totally out of left field." She said, "I need to get home. I have things to do tomorrow." "Listen..." she said, "I don't want to get serious with you, or anyone for that matter." It was all very sudden. So I took her home.
She then went off to college to major in Occupational therapy. And I continued working on my Mass Communications degree. We kind of kept in touch, but it became increasingly clear she didn't want to have anything to do with me. She had come back home the next summer and I ran into her at a local picnic. It was nice seeing a lot of the old townies there. We amicably talked about things like; how's school going and such. We saw Alfie, the other black guy from our old alma mater. Cathy ran up and enthusiastically yelled "Alfie" and gave him a big hug. "It's so good to see you Alfie!" "I'm glad to see you Cathy. Damn you're looking good!" "Why thanks!", she said, "Who are you here with?" "I'm supposed to meet a friend of mine from down the line. Oh, here he comes... Hey *******, over here." Alfie introduced him, "Cathy, this is my friend DaRico." "Nice to meet you DaRico." she said, "What have you guys got planned?" "Nothing, just hanging out." said Alfie. "Mind if I hang with you guys?" "Hell no!", DaRico shouted. "I got a little weed and wine in the car." "Sounds good!", she said. "Hey", I said, "Where are you all going?" "Oh," Cathy said,

The Cathy saga continues... "Oh", Cathy said, "Are you still here?" Alfie suggested they all go down to the pavilion down the hill. "We can party and hang out there in peace." "Yay!" said Cathy. That was her and her friends favorite expression when they felt real upbeat. She told me I can come along only if I behaved myself and kept my distance. So I tagged along, although I don't think the two brothers were thrilled of my coming along. After a little partying and chilling, Cathy told me I can watch from over there, pointing at the picnic table. "Yeah, sit your ass down!" ordered DaRico. She embraced and kissed Alfie passionately. He said "Oh baby, I've been wanting to do that for a long time." "As have I." , she said. Alfie picked Cathy up and laid her on the table. He pulled off her shorts and commenced to eating that fine, white pussy. "Ooooo...I'm glad someone knows how to do that right." she said while glancing in my direction. She sucked them both off. Alfie had a fine, big tool, but I think DaRico might have had the edge. They took turns fucking her, and then Alfie laid on the table. His big, erect cock pointing to the sky. He motioned to her to come over there. She climbed up and sat on his big cock. It was so hot, and I was getting aroused seeing Cathy's big round ass riding that black cock. Then DaRico came over and rubbed her shoulders and whispered in her ear. "Hey baby, I'm going to do you in the butt." He got back there and lubed up and played with her asshole. Sticking his thumb in her hole. Then he slowly inserted his massive manhood in her tight ass. She screamed, "Hoo Hoo! After a while he fucked her nice and slow. She was ecstatic and exclaimed how good that felt. Being DP'd by two black studs. She marveled "OH, this is bliss! Fill me up! Fill me up!" I had never witnessed anything so hot and steamy. Eventually they both popped their loads. Giving her a facial and a taste of BBC cum. It was such a lark, seeing Cathy getting blacked for the first time! I really never heard much from her again. But I know that wasn't her last time with BBC. I think for Cathy and I, that night changed us forever. And in a positive way.old cathy.jpgNever lost all her baby fat. Bless her!

Last edited:
Chapter 2: Angie

If Cathy was as blithe and spirited as a midsummer's day, Angie was as alluring and mysterious as night. She was perhaps even more beautiful than Cathy. Her body was similar to Cathy's, though she was a bit shorter. I don't believe she stood more than five feet. Another sexy PAWG. But it was her face that was singular - lovely with its big, green eyes, soft, full, pouting lips and a frame of long coal, black hair that contrasted beautifully against her fair, porcelain and flawless skin. Even though the cuckold incident with Cathy had a profound effect on me, I was still an amorous sort with a strong libido. I had a huge crush on Angie.

Last edited:
The Angie saga continues... I first met Angie in the early 90's. Another acquaintance of my sister. So about five years younger than me. She and some of her girlfriends came into a bar I was at to shoot some pool. As they walked by, she said to me, "Oh Hi, I've seen you a couple of times at Club Bobaloo. What's your name?" "It's Craig. What's yours?" "Angie", she said while smiling that infectious smile of hers. "Oh," she said, "These are my friends Sandy and Dana." "Pleased to meet you ladies. Can I buy you a *******?" "No thanks." said Angie, "We just came in to shoot a few games of pool. We're on the local leagues. It was nice meeting you though." "You bet," I said, "See you around?" She just smiled and waved.
I was smitten and was impressed that she actually spoke to me. From that and her expressions I thought she may have been attracted to me. But that was wishful thinking. Not long after, I saw her at a local homecoming walking hand in hand with a tall, dark Latin looking guy. That Saturday night I ran into her and her friends at Bobaloo, a popular local dance club. She was all dolled up in a fashionable one piece denim outfit that cut off right below the knees. Her beautiful black mane partially pulled back. They were at a cabaret table, and I told the waitress, I'll buy their drinks. When she brought their drinks, the waitress pointed my way. I raised my glass and nodded. She looked over and mouthed "Thank you" and they continued talking amongst themselves. So I took the bold move of approaching their table. "Hi Angie, ladies, remember me? I met you at the Firehouse Bar last week." She looked a little perplexed at first. And then, "Oh yeah, at the pool tournament. How are you?" "I couldn't be better now that you're here." She smiled and did a face palm. "Oh please.", she said. There was a nice slow song coming on and I asked her to dance.

The Angie saga continues... Well she looked at her friends like...can you believe this guy. "Well you did buy me a *******. Let's go.", she said. I was in heaven out on the dance floor with Angie in my arms, my head over her shoulder, sniffing her sweet perfume. "Are you dating anyone?" I asked. "No." she said. "Who was that guy I saw you with at the homecoming?" "Oh, Pedro?", she said. "I've gone out with him a couple times and we're friends. But there's nothing serious there." "Playing the field?", I asked. "You could say that.", she said. I intimated if she'd like to go out with me sometime. She shook her head no. I finally persuaded her to give me her phone number. She said, "You can give me a call sometime and we'll see where it goes." She went back to the table and said something to her friends. And they all laughed. I wondered if they were making sport of me.

The Angie saga continues... Angie was actually quite a popular girl in our community. Her ******* was a county official who was a formidable candidate for governor. She had a lot of friends, male and female. And she lived in one of the nicer houses in town with her parents and younger sister Cindy. This was the early 90's, before the advent of cell phones, and she had her own private phone line. I guess I had a hard time fitting in with her crowd. But they weren't total snobs, and I got along well with everyone. Angie didn't totally snub me. I talked to her frequently over the phone. I tried to get a real date with her, but she always suggested we meet somewhere, like Bobaloo. Which was fine. Like I said, she had a lot of girlfriends, many of them hot. But the ones she hung around frequently were Sandy, a pretty, slender blonde. And Dana, a tall light browned hair, blue eyed beauty. After a while, I deduced why they hung out together and frequented the bars and clubs.
They seemed to be cruising guys. After all these were meat market type atmospheres from both the male and female viewpoint. I noticed the demographics of these clubs were changing, with many more black guys coming. They were good dancers and like every guy there, were looking for girls. I was supposed to meet Angie at Club Bobaloo Friday night. Since I had to work late that night, I figured Angie and her friends were already there. I arrived and found Sandy and Dana sitting at a table. They motioned at me to come over. I greeted them, "Good evening ladies. Where's Angie?" Dana said, "I'm not sure where she went, but she was dancing a storm with that guy." There was a tall, athletic, handsome black man on the dance floor. And he had some great moves. Sandy actually said, "Aren't there a lot of hot black guys here Dana?" Dana said, "Yes, I've never looked at black guys in this perspective. Hmmm! Look at that one over there dancing the Michael Jackson moonwalk!" I didn't care for their conversation and since they were impervious to me. I got up and said, "Excuse me, I think I'll walk around and see where Angie is."

Last edited:
The Angie saga continues... "Bye" they said as I proceeded to mingle. Dana got up and said, "I've got to try to get a dance with Santonio." He was the black stud dancer I spoke of before. There were a lot of brothers there, but he became known as the "Beau of the Ball", so to speak. He started to get a reputation, as I heard of trysts he may have had with some of the regular girls at the club. I finally saw Angie. She was sitting at the back bar engaged in a tete-a-tete with a handsome, burly black man. I stood back for a while. Ordered a Wild Turkey on the rocks and sat at a distance and watched them converse. Angie never looked more stunning. She was clad in a short sleeveless black dress that accented her sexy curves and nice round booty. Her hairstyle was slightly different. It was a tad shorter with a bit of perm. Very fashionable. And that beautiful face, lovely in it's bones. It's fair skin, green eyes and full, red lips. Though my cuckold experience with Cathy waned, seeing Angie having cocktails and chilling with this virile black man awakened the cuckold in me. I finally worked up enough nerve to stroll over. I said coyly, " Oh hi Angie." She looked at me and said, "Oh Craig, you made it." "Yeah, I didn't have to work as late as expected." I asked her to dance, but she declined, saying she'd been dancing all night. "You can buy me a ******* though... Oh, this is Roderick. We've been having a fabulous conversation.", she said. He shook my hand and said it's Rod. I kept pressing Angie that I wanted to be alone with her. After all this was supposed to be "our" date. She said some other time, there's been a change of plans. Rod was starting to lose patience with me. He barked, "Hey! You're a bit deaf aren't you? The lady said she wanted to be left alone." "Sure. I know when I'm licked." And the night winded down.

Last edited:
The Angie saga final act... Last call was called, and we all decided to leave. Angie was flanked by Rod and me and we started to say our goodbyes in the parking lot. Many people were exiting when what to our surprise did we see come out the door? Santonio squiring Sandy and Dana, each taking one of his arms. I'm going to digress here for a more accurate description of the two studs of our story.
Roderick, Angie's guy, was a big strapping dude. He stood 6' 2" and weighed about 257 lbs. So he towered over Angie. He was very dark complected with huge guns, shoulders and pecs. He was a few years older than me. Which made him about six or seven years older than Angie. He had been an offensive lineman at Missouri State a few years back with hopes of going pro. He was, at that time, in the Army reserve and was working at MO State in the coaching staff.
Santonio stood about 5' 9" with a slim, athletic body. He was nicely toned with a medium brown complection. He had recently got a graphic arts degree from U of Illinois.
Now, back to the parking lot. The trio approached us and Sandy said, "Santonio invited us to his place." "Yeah," he said, "I have a little wine and beer and just thought we'd hang out for a while. Wanna come?" His question was directed at Rod and Angie. "Hey bro, my name's Santonio." "Name's Rod. I saw you out on the dance floor. You were really getting down! Yeah, that'd be cool!" And Angie nodded back. "Sure." "I wouldn't mind coming along.", I said. After a brief silence I said, "I got a couple of joints. See?" They looked in my cigarette pack and Santonio exclaimed, "My man, sure you can come along." So we went to Santonio's apartment. It had an exotic aura about it with the zebra striped sofa and all. We sat around and talked and passed around the joint. After we got a good buzz on, the three on the zebra sofa and the two on the recliner started to kiss, caress, and rub one another's bodies. And I'm sitting back in the bean bag chair thinking "What's wrong with this picture? Two guys and three girls and an odd guy out." My second cuckold experience. I supplied the weed and fetched some drinks for them. And I was able to watch this little orgy. So I guess I was a good little cuck.

Last edited:
Angie epilogue... There is a happy ending to all this. Aside from seeing Angie and the girls get blacked, Angie and Rod did marry eventually. Much to the chagrin of her dad. But that soon passed. I remained friends with them, and kind of kept in touch (Christmas cards, etc.). Rod continued in college athletics, becoming a special teams coordinator at MO State. He got a better job at Florida State as an offensive coach. So they moved down there. They had two beautiful daughters (think Mariah Carey, but a little darker). And Nikki, their oldest ******* recently gave them a grandson. Sandy moved away after college and I haven't heard much from her. Dana stuck around. She used to tend bar at a tavern I frequented, and I liked to come in and talk. It seemed she dated nothing but black after that, and she did finally hook up with the right guy. I'm happy for us all! Stay tuned for... Trish.

Last edited:
Chapter 3: Trish

She stood about 5' 9" with a slender, willowy figure. Very pretty with soft, shoulder length blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes. My saga started about thirty five years ago with Cathy and extended through most of the nineties with Angie. It was approaching 2000 and I was pushing forty. I knew Trish was a bit older than me, but I didn't realize how much at the time. She was about ten years older than me, and the sexy cougar aura about her really turned me on. Not only lovely, she had an engaging personality. She had such a natural glibness about her that I had never really witnessed in other women I have known. She was also very talented in the arts; whether it was the fine arts or performing arts. She had a lovely singing voice. And she was, and is, such a caring and nurturing person. I really fell for Trish. She just had all the qualities any guy would love in a woman: Beauty, sex appeal, talent, a great personality, etc. I initially thought, if I could hook up with her, I could kind of stray away from this submissive cuckold lifestyle, and really love a woman in a more traditional way. Yes, it worked for a while. But, as fate would have it.

~ To be continued

The Trish saga continues... So Trish first came into my life about seventeen years ago. I had a day job, but I took a job working part time nights at a restaurant. Trish was hired as a bartender there shortly after. She had long been divorced, virtually raising her *******, who was grown by then, on her own. She kept busy with her art. She had a studio in her house. But she needed some extra money which is why she took the job. She was an intelligent woman and very progressive in her politics. She dated a lot guys. But at the time, wasn't seriously involved with anyone. We had to enter in the kitchen by the dishwasher where everyone had to clock in. I remember the first night she came in that dreary area where she glowed in comparison. She was dressed very fashionable in those painted on jeans and her beautiful flaxen hair (I should say she kept her hair that way). As she walked past the dishwashers, AJ, one of the young black dishwashers said, "Porkwah, babycakes!" Lorenzo, the older black head porter, scowled at him disapprovingly. "What did he say?", she asked Lorenzo. He said, "It means something like you're hot and I'd like to make it with you." "Oh, that's okay. He's young." she said. And looked back, smiled and gave him a wink. "Ho sheet!" exclaimed AJ with his mouth wide open. She was met by Linda, the manager, and she proceeded to introduce her to the kitchen staff before going out to meet the front of the house crew. As she walked away, Lorenzo smiled and mused. "Mmmm, I'd like to tap that!" he said to Darius, a black cook. And Darius nodded in agreement.

~ To be continued

Let's cut to the chase with.... Trish! I'm going to fast forward a bit here. Trish and I remained friends and we'd hang out and go to shows and such. But our relationship was loathsomely platonic. After our first date, if you can call it that, an art show and coffee, she drove me back to my car. As I was getting out, I said, "I had a good time Trish. I really enjoy your company." She nodded and smiled. Trying to be gallant I attempted to kiss her hand. She immediately pulled it away and yelled, "Craaaaaig.... we are just friends! We just had a great afternoon. Why must you spoil it?" "I'm so sorry Trish.", I said. "It was just a parting, romantic gesture. I didn't mean anything by it." "You can forget about anything romantic between us. I don't mind hanging out with you now and then. But keep your hands to yourself!", she said. And she drove off.
Now this was some years later, and we weren't working at the same place anymore. But we kept in touch and remained civil towards one another, in a very asexual kind of way. By this time, the internet and social media came into vogue. So it was easier to touch base with people. All the time I knew her, Trish dated several guys. Many much younger than her. It used to piss me off how she'd talk about them with me in such a matter of fact way. I had a serious crush on Trish, and thought she was worldly and talented. Which she was! It's funny how the women I've really wanted to make it with, treat me like their gay male friend. In hindsight, I can understand why they wouldn't want me and my little white peepee.
As I mentioned before, Trish was a very liberal woman in politics and social issues. And she had a left wing circle of friends. She would participate in marches and such. It was 2008, and she was very excited and supportive of the election of Obama. She was very supportive of left wing politics and many of the current social issues: LGBT, gay marriage, etc. And needless to say race relations were a big concern for her. She actually believed some sort of reparations should be imposed. Yes, it turns out Trish was very good for race relations... and not just in the activist way!

~ To be continued

Last edited:
The Trish saga continues... Trish, once a hippie chick, always a hippie chick. I guess her liberalism is something I admire about her. She held, and still holds very devoted views on civil rights, democracy, secularism, gender equality, pro-choice, speech and markets. But I've never known anyone as far left as Trish. A product of the sexual revolution, she has a very uninhibited take on sexual relations. After all she and many feminists burned their bras for future generations of women and girls. She was married once very briefly. And that union produced a beautiful *******, Amber. Lovely blonde, blue eyed. Like her mom, bright as a penny. I never inquired about Trish's social life over the years. But I suspect her husband was one of the few white men she was with. She claimed to have almost married a guy from Egypt. But he was too domineering and that didn't last. She dated another man of Middle Eastern descent. I remember when we worked at the same restaurant, she seemed to always flirt with the young black guys there.
Fast forward to 2010. Trish and her friend Brandi had pooled their investments in a bar that featured jazz and blues acts a few years before. I helped them work on the place before it opened. And they hired some young black bucks to help prep the place for opening. A few of them stayed on after the bar opened. I questioned why she hired some of the guys she did. One in particular, Keelon was a convicted felon, and he made me feel a bit uneasy. Well naturally that sparked a big racist accusation towards me. "These people need our help!", she blurted out. "He is a very sincere and hard working young man. He's been getting the muddy end of the stick all his life. I trust and believe in him." "But wasn't he in for burglary and possession with intent to distribute a substance?", I asked. "He made a mistake. He did his time. If he was white, he would have done less time.", she said. "I'm just saying, I think you should use better judgement when hiring people." "Who are you to tell me how to run my business!", she yelled back. "I'm sick of listening to your racist innuendos. You're just another example of my growing dissatisfaction with white men." "Whoa! Whoa!", I said. "First of all, I'm not racist. I'd be saying these things if he were white or whatever. And are you saying you don't like white men?" "No.", she said. "But I think white men are responsible for much of the racist overtones in this country. I see Keelon as the victim. He wasn't given the opportunities the privileged white males are. By the way, I walked in the BLM protest last week." "You're true to your convictions, and I admire that.", I said. "It's just that civil rights have always been an important issue for me. I'm just sickened by the recent wave of police shootings and the senseless ******* of black men. My voice will continue to be heard!" said Trish. "Trish," I said, "I admire your moxie and determination. Keep up the good fight. See you next week." "Ok, have a good night.", she said. As I was leaving, I waved and smiled at Keelon. He just gave me an unsmiling look, and I could read his mind. "Yeah, I ain't buying that cracker!"

So I came in next week for some drinks and jazz music. Trish was singing that night. During her break, she mingled with the crowd. I had a glass of wine brought over to her table. Keelon was bringing out some glassware for the bar. She motioned to him to come over to her table. "Sit down, it's okay.", she said. She approached me and asked if I could bring a Remy over for Keelon. "Isn't he on the clock?", I asked. "He's on a break. And what did I tell you about minding your own business?", she snapped back. I paid for his ******* and brought it over. I sat back down but I could faintly hear what they were talking about. "Listen Keelon, I wonder if I can ask a favor of you and maybe one of the other guys." "Aw yeah!", he said. "My ******* Amber moved out a month ago to live with her boyfriend. And I want to fix up her room and move some heavy stuff out. I could really use some muscle, and wonder if you could come by Sunday. I'll pay you for your trouble." "Oh, sheeeeit! No problem Trish. I'd fugging do anything for you!" She put her hand on his and smiled, "You're sweet! Come over about noon. I'll fix some dinner afterward. I don't think any of the other guys can make it." "Oh maa Gaaa! My ******* Frost can come." "Frost?", she asked. "My friend from way back. Yeah, he's been in and out of the joint, but he's cool!" "Ok, I'll see you and Frost Sunday. Thank you." "We in dis.", said Keelon. "You can knock off for the night. See you guys Sunday." She gave him a look you can pour on a waffle! I went over and asked her, "Why didn't you ask me if you needed help?" "It's hard work, and I needed some young, sterling guys for it. On second thought, maybe we can use you." WE?", I asked. "Yes, you don't have to come over til later. Around 5:00. Bring a bottle of wine." "Sure. You surprise me. Are you going to start being nice to me again?" " Oh, I suppose I've been a little harsh on you of late.", she said. "I really want you to come by.", she said and winked. "See you Sunday.", I said. I couldn't help but to think she had ulterior motives.
~ To be continued

Last edited:
Back