A bull fucking both couple's assholes

Come on! Anyone that's willing to lay down with the same sex ,is partially gay. It depends on how far you want to explore situations. BULLS,CUCKS ,SISSIES, STAGS ,YOU ARE ALL PARTIALLY GAY.

Lots of guys get more open minded as they get older. When I was young I would get turned off by the thought of any gay/bi stuff. My wife and I got into swinging and at 1st it was always with couples so we could swap. Then we ended up with her just hooking up with a guy a few times and I watched. I got so turned on watching her or sending her to fuck someone alone it was crazy, I would fuck her as soon as we were alone., I did not want to be near the other guy. the more years went past the closer I got till I would sit on the bed and watch. (I should also mention that she started doing most black men during this time because after her 1st black guy she was hooked and so was I. just watching her red hair and pale freckled face with a BBC on her mouth was a huge turn on) One night she was sucking a new guy and I was watching her and he told her to stop sucking him a moment and kiss me, She did and it was hot because I could taste him on her lips. He told me to get closer and kiss her cheek while she was sucking him. then he told us to share his cock. She looked at me and raised her eyebrows asking what to do. I shrugged my shoulders and she held his cock and offered it to me. I thought what the hell and went for it. I just dove in and took it in my mouth. I was thinking so many things at the same time. 1. was my wife is holding a black cock while I suck it. 2 I have a cock in my mouth, 3. I have a black cock in my mouth. 4 A cock does not feel like I would have expected it to. it was sorta soft and hard at the same time. 5 Why is my own cock harder than a rock. 6, OMG I am sucking a black cock and loving it. We both sucked his cock for a while swapping it and holding for one another or both us on either side. He ended up fucking her and then when he was ready to cum he made us get on our knees beside one another with our faces together and he came all over both us.

We talked it over after he left while I was fucking her and we both came hard talking about it. She thought it was hot that I would suck cocks. We would do it more and talk about it and what we liked and disliked, She said she never thought she would be giving her husband cock sucking tips. She eventually told her BFF that knew we were into Cuckolding that I had started sucking too. We would go out to clubs together, swinger parties and even Black men white women gang bangs and the girls would pick up guys and bring them to our room or home. If the guys were into it we would all three suck them. I became one of the girls. Eventually one of the guys suggested dressing me up like a girl and the two of them loved it. I was hesitant for a bit but went for it and loved it. Not long after that I gave up my ass and let one of the men fuck me, the girls said I should loose my cherry to a BBC and I did. He was not huge but a good 7 inches and red bull can thick. It hurt like crazy for less than a minute then it started feeling good.

I finally admitted to myself and the girls that I was bisexual. I love the female body and love looking at women of all shapes and sizes and get turned on by them, nothing about men turn me on other than their cock. I can see a BBC get as excited as seing a sexy woman in heels and short skirt. I have no desire to do anything with white men, only black although I have sucked a couple white cocks and let one fuck me just because the girls said I should see how much better BBC is and they are right.

We have not been able to do much in the past year (thanks covid) but I have been able to suck a couple black men that we had hooked up in the past. One just a couple weeks ago, he was a truck driver and emailed us saying he would be in town for 3 hours waiting to deliver his shipment later that evening. He wanted us to come to his truck at a truck stop off the interstate but she was not able because she was working. I told him what was up and he told me to come alone. I was there in 15 minutes and in his sleeper on my knees less than 3 minutes after that. another 15 minutes I was back in my car on the way home with a belly full of cum and a sore mouth and neck from the face fucking I had just received.

I am a married bisexual BBC only slut. I love white pussy and black cock. and if I am honest if someone told me to choose between a sexy white women and a Big Black cock I would choose the black cock every time.
I keep myself shaved and waxed smooth all over.
I feel I am being converted to gay for BBC only. I can get hard faster and even get harder, just thinking about sucking or being fucked by a BBC.

Lots of guys get more open minded as they get older. When I was young I would get turned off by the thought of any gay/bi stuff. My wife and I got into swinging and at 1st it was always with couples so we could swap. Then we ended up with her just hooking up with a guy a few times and I watched. I got so turned on watching her or sending her to fuck someone alone it was crazy, I would fuck her as soon as we were alone., I did not want to be near the other guy. the more years went past the closer I got till I would sit on the bed and watch. (I should also mention that she started doing most black men during this time because after her 1st black guy she was hooked and so was I. just watching her red hair and pale freckled face with a BBC on her mouth was a huge turn on) One night she was sucking a new guy and I was watching her and he told her to stop sucking him a moment and kiss me, She did and it was hot because I could taste him on her lips. He told me to get closer and kiss her cheek while she was sucking him. then he told us to share his cock. She looked at me and raised her eyebrows asking what to do. I shrugged my shoulders and she held his cock and offered it to me. I thought what the hell and went for it. I just dove in and took it in my mouth. I was thinking so many things at the same time. 1. was my wife is holding a black cock while I suck it. 2 I have a cock in my mouth, 3. I have a black cock in my mouth. 4 A cock does not feel like I would have expected it to. it was sorta soft and hard at the same time. 5 Why is my own cock harder than a rock. 6, OMG I am sucking a black cock and loving it. We both sucked his cock for a while swapping it and holding for one another or both us on either side. He ended up fucking her and then when he was ready to cum he made us get on our knees beside one another with our faces together and he came all over both us.

We talked it over after he left while I was fucking her and we both came hard talking about it. She thought it was hot that I would suck cocks. We would do it more and talk about it and what we liked and disliked, She said she never thought she would be giving her husband cock sucking tips. She eventually told her BFF that knew we were into Cuckolding that I had started sucking too. We would go out to clubs together, swinger parties and even Black men white women gang bangs and the girls would pick up guys and bring them to our room or home. If the guys were into it we would all three suck them. I became one of the girls. Eventually one of the guys suggested dressing me up like a girl and the two of them loved it. I was hesitant for a bit but went for it and loved it. Not long after that I gave up my ass and let one of the men fuck me, the girls said I should loose my cherry to a BBC and I did. He was not huge but a good 7 inches and red bull can thick. It hurt like crazy for less than a minute then it started feeling good.

I finally admitted to myself and the girls that I was bisexual. I love the female body and love looking at women of all shapes and sizes and get turned on by them, nothing about men turn me on other than their cock. I can see a BBC get as excited as seing a sexy woman in heels and short skirt. I have no desire to do anything with white men, only black although I have sucked a couple white cocks and let one fuck me just because the girls said I should see how much better BBC is and they are right.

We have not been able to do much in the past year (thanks covid) but I have been able to suck a couple black men that we had hooked up in the past. One just a couple weeks ago, he was a truck driver and emailed us saying he would be in town for 3 hours waiting to deliver his shipment later that evening. He wanted us to come to his truck at a truck stop off the interstate but she was not able because she was working. I told him what was up and he told me to come alone. I was there in 15 minutes and in his sleeper on my knees less than 3 minutes after that. another 15 minutes I was back in my car on the way home with a belly full of cum and a sore mouth and neck from the face fucking I had just received.

I am a married bisexual BBC only slut. I love white pussy and black cock. and if I am honest if someone told me to choose between a sexy white women and a Big Black cock I would choose the black cock every time.
I keep myself shaved and waxed smooth all over.
I feel I am being converted to gay for BBC only. I can get hard faster and even get harder, just thinking about sucking or being fucked by a BBC.
Great write up and articulation - my cuck and I followed a very similar path

The principle is that pleasuring of the bull's penis is all that matters. If that means the cuck has to suffer the indignity and discomfort of taking a long fat cock up his ass, that's his role as the cuck.
Exactly. I get a lot of satisfaction when I can see my black master's body respond to my cock sucking or when he fucks me. Giving him pleasure and making him cum is very rewarding.

I wouldn't consider it gay. I would consider it bi as best.. For me, it's getting off on being pure dominant. Personally, l never been wirh a man. I was just trying to think of the most dominant scenario..
Btw, l am positive some white women that really get off on this *******...
Believe me mine certainly does she enjoys watching me as much as I do watching her

Quiero saber si hay parejas dispuestas, o han entregado sus dos culos, para complacer a tu toro...
Cuenta o publica fotos de las secuelas.
HHoy Me he encontrado con esta polémica y me ha gustado leer las opiniones pero me gustaría ver las diferentes opiniones al hablar sobre mi experiencia personal y es que yo soy negro con 24.5 cmt de largo y 5 de grueso pero soy totalmente bisexual versátil con pareja mujer la cual es inseparable y nunca nos hemos visto como pareja cucklod aunque lo que más nos gusta es recibir grupales los dos juntos siendo penetrados por más de 7 invitados por el tiempo que quieran y con la otra diferencia que nada de bdsm ni humillación ni dominación yo además nunca me han gustado los hombres solos

That’s not a white woman thing. All Women love Powerful, Dominant Men. And the image of a Man taking the Ass of another Man is a very powerful aphrodisiac to a woman. Women love POWER and any Man that can prove his Power over other men is an ultimate turn on to Women.
Yep! that's my experience. First, the woman loves to be watched at the point of penetration and if you licked the rim her penetrated pussy lips, she feels like a goddess. Women can't see that themselves unless they are good at practicing yoga positions, so it's so meaningful you're there to witness it for them and tell them later. They love it. Second, she loves when she squirts and even more when you get splashed because you were just licking her. Third, no matter how sweet she is, if the bull knows how to humiliate you without breaking the etiquette, she will enjoy it. As when he tells you to clean her up after he came in / on her. Fourth, accidents happen. He pulls out of her, you're right watching the scene from below them, and get splashed with his hot cum. He comments to her how good you look and she can't help it to smile or laugh while he puts an arm over her shoulder. Fifth, caging and pegging start alongside the previous steps, just because you or both find it exciting, or because the bull had talked her into it. Sixth, the bull's like "you have to do this, girl. You all will love it". She grabs her strap-on and tells you to go on hands and knees. You think it's not very different from doing it you both alone, hesitate, but wifey kisses you and you comply. You don't know but from that instant her authority will grow over the bed and beyond. She feels more excited than ever. She kneels behind you but her body is straight and proud, and behind her the bull is groping and fingering her, kissing her from time to time to encourage and reward her. You see that in their shadows and reflections on the windows. They look tall over you. You think it might be well like any other night both alone. But it's not. She rams your ass like crazy and it feels like it's because of him fucking her from behind at the same time. But not, again. It's her proving herself to her bull. And then she touches your limp dicklet and immediatley you feel her shaking and all of that makes you cum too. Seventh, he is unable to touch another... he still thinks of you as some sort of man. So he brings along a "bisexual" friend. For the first time, your female partner and you receive the same treatment and bond over the shared experience of being fucked deep in the ass. She sees your face enjoying the bi friend's cock and both cum together as you once did, a long time ago. Eighth, the bi friend stops coming after a while, and the bull still refuses to ride you. You feel jealous and your partner wants to make you happy. She helps you with make-up and dressing in a more appealing way, but beyond earning some comparisons, he still hesitates. She starts seeing another bull at the same time, and he doesn't like competitors. She then puts at display her new powers and persuades him that a mouth is just a mouth and you are no longer anything comparable to his gender. He agrees, and soon he won't see a difference as long as you don't show your ugly dick. Ninth, the day comes he fucks you both in the ass. She had been lying in his arms, watching you being penetrated by his bi friend. And now, she replicates his strategy and embraces him while he shoves his bbc into you, and kisses him. She seems to rub her boobs on his face to make the experience enjoyable. The cumload comes in and you'll suck him clean. She drags him over to the pillows and both lie down embracing with arms and legs in a great kiss. You lie down at their feet, watching them and rejoicing in having been accepted as fuckable by a real man and his female sex partner.

I personally would never be able to look at my husband the same or have any respect for him much less meet up with the black guy ever again. Any man that allows another man to fuck him in the ass or puts his dick in another man's ass is gay in my eyes, don't try and sugar coat it with being bi, it's gay.
Thing is, you already don't,

Some these Cats on here are just Gay and won’t admit it. This blurring the line between being chucked and Gay is fucked up. The need a separate section for Gay bulls and Gay chucks. I don’t see why a woman needs a Gay husband other than money. Lol
Wouldn't that be something. It would expand and enhance the forum exponentially.

There's a difference in my husband and another man having sex with me, called a 3sum, a man that engages in anal sex with another man is not looking to satisfy a woman he's looking for another man.
Exactly. In essence, you are not required, because clearly, you can't satisfy his needs.

I agree, a man who only has sex with men, well... only has sex with men. That is in fact what the word gay refers to. I think you'll find, however, that of the many cuckold men on this site, some have blurred certain lines when it comes to D/s and power inversion play. I believe very few have stopped being attracted to or engaging in sexual intimacy with their wives, and are not suddenly gay because of one or even a few isolated experiments. Those who HAVE completely stopped having our wanting sex with their female partners, finding situational excuses to be with men, may indeed want to reevaluate things if they ever want to be truly happy, but I'm still not sure what is gained by throngs of people piling on them and calling them gay, or that "bi" would be sugar coating it, ESPECIALLY in the same posts in which they profess that they could never respect a man who's ever done something "gay."

My main point was that getting all up in the business of others to cast judgment is an ugly and seldom productive thing to do.
Er, no. What it actually refers to, and this is where many poster's perspective is wrong, is homosexuality, not gay. It seems the term gay has become confounded with homosexuality and homosexual activities, but being gay actually refers more to mannerisms and effeminacy on a full-time lifestyle basis. Cucks who participate in their wife's cheating (even if agreed upon) by cleaning up another man's cum or fully engaging sexually with another man including anal sex and allowing the man to cum inside him, is engaging in homosexuality, and to refer to him as being 'gay' is a misnomer.

I prefer sex with another man because I find the dynamic far more satisfying than with a woman. I am not 'gay', but I am 'homosexual', which is the correct term to use for a man who engages in sex with another man. When it comes to women, I prefer to keep them at a platonic arms length.

Back