A bull fucking both couple's assholes

From and with that simple explanation, I totally agree with that sentence and sentiment.. because he is Certainly hiding whom he really is .. he likes men and having sex with men that simple .. you have no affinity to sleep with your wife but suddenly can be sexual with a man.. it only points in one direction..
I agree, a man who only has sex with men, well... only has sex with men. That is in fact what the word gay refers to. I think you'll find, however, that of the many cuckold men on this site, some have blurred certain lines when it comes to D/s and power inversion play. I believe very few have stopped being attracted to or engaging in sexual intimacy with their wives, and are not suddenly gay because of one or even a few isolated experiments. Those who HAVE completely stopped having our wanting sex with their female partners, finding situational excuses to be with men, may indeed want to reevaluate things if they ever want to be truly happy, but I'm still not sure what is gained by throngs of people piling on them and calling them gay, or that "bi" would be sugar coating it, ESPECIALLY in the same posts in which they profess that they could never respect a man who's ever done something "gay."

My main point was that getting all up in the business of others to cast judgment is an ugly and seldom productive thing to do.

I agree, a man who only has sex with men, well... only has sex with men. That is in fact what the word gay refers to. I think you'll find, however, that of the many cuckold men on this site, some have blurred certain lines when it comes to D/s and power inversion play. I believe very few have stopped being attracted to or engaging in sexual intimacy with their wives, and are not suddenly gay because of one or even a few isolated experiments. Those who HAVE completely stopped having our wanting sex with their female partners, finding situational excuses to be with men, may indeed want to reevaluate things if they ever want to be truly happy, but I'm still not sure what is gained by throngs of people piling on them and calling them gay, or that "bi" would be sugar coating it, ESPECIALLY in the same posts in which they profess that they could never respect a man who's ever done something "gay."

My main point was that getting all up in the business of others to cast judgment is an ugly and seldom productive thing to do.
Like you also said what a man or a could do to spice up their lives isn’t also their own business... some women actually likes actually seeing their husbands being used by other men.. not my thing but it’s not my business either ... live and now let’s live ..

Except that ISN'T what you said. At all. Here, let me remind you:

In that hypothetical scenario there is a bull you said you wouldn't be able to see again, because you'd consider him gay. You didn't say, "if they both stopped fucking me entirely and only fucked each other." You very clearly said anyone who gives or takes a dick is gay in your eyes. Then you said calling it bi would be "sugar coating" it, as if it's somehow better to be bi than gay. Even this, I might have just left alone and just let you be incorrect, because clearly in that scenario the male participants are by definition participating in bisexual activity. But you know what made me respond in the first place? You didn't just state your opinion and leave it at that. You said that you could never "have any respect for" men who are gay, and went on to inform several people that they are wrong about their own sexual identities, and that they actual belong to a group of people you could never "have any respect for." The icing on the cake? You did all this in a forum specifically for people who are into bisexuality and cuckoldry. You're a common homophobic internet bully, and you're going to try to preach about "live and let live?" And when you are questioned about your choice to defy clinical/psychological terminology, your response was to try to insult my intelligence, by pointing out that I... can use English words, I guess? Then you claim that you said something you didn't.

In the off chance you make good on your repeated claims that you won't be continuing this discussion, and actually bow out this time, you might ask yourself why you're hanging out in a forum for people you hold in contempt in the first place. Clearly it neither makes you happy nor brings out the best in you.
"Party of Two Behind the WOODSHED, Your table is ready".... That's how you do it! When you got short sighted, misquided, big talk no bite junk yard dog wanna bees in the chat spitting HATE. You hope the fence and exercise what we like to call ******* CONTROL... damn , damn , damn.
#doubletap
#eatyourwords

it sounds to me like alot of people thinks its gay to see another mans cock, even if its going to satisfy your white wife? If the Bull wants to dominate both, it is his choice, not the cuck's
Not every man in this lifestyle is a cuck though.

I want to know are there any couples willing, or have gave both of thier assholes up, to please your bull...
Tell,or/and post pic(s) of the aftermath
I read lots of opinions gay, not gay . Just on the basics it's not gay if the BULL is using both. A gay won't have sex with a girl , Now you talk about a BULL and a Dom is one thing but here there is the dynamic of BLACK in this mix and I feel things change greatly. I've know a few blacks who had gf's some had wives some had both. There were a few that were pure Dominant. Definitely to use a white boy like a bitch was a pure POWER TRIP for them. To have them work out their frustrations the only way some black men have to. Grudge fuck the white race .. maybe .. could be lots of things but I wouldn't say gay was any part of it. During this time I had girl friends as any guy would. But that was a separate life

Last edited:
I read lots of opinions gay, not gay . Just on the basics it's not gay if the BULL is using both. A gay won't have sex with a girl , Now you talk about a BULL and a Dom is one thing but here there is the dynamic of BLACK in this mix and I feel things change greatly. I've know a few blacks who had gf's some had wives some had both. There were a few that were pure Dominant. Definitely to use a white boy like a bitch was a pure POWER TRIP for them. To have them work out their frustrations the only way some black men have to. Grudge fuck the white race .. maybe .. could be lots of things but I wouldn't say gay was any part of it. During this time I had girl friends as any guy would. But that was a separate life
Well said. As a white guy, I never felt gay when I've been fucked; I've felt submissive. I still love pussy, and I love to please. Am I seeking a male partner? No. Would a date a man? Never. Do I assume doggy position when a Black Bull says "get ready your next"? Absolutely.

Well, if you can get it up for another guy, have fun. I doubt if too many alpha bulls can.
i lived on a farm and bulls mounted each other all the time and the biggest meanest bull mounted all. I have a hard time why a man would call himself a bull or alpha since one is livestock and the other is in a pack of dogs and when you are willing to fuck other men's wives it makes you what certainly not superior

First off I know there are different terms depending on the role and secondly I know about bi men, thanks for the unnecessary education and bye bye

Just so all these poor butthurt cuck couples and men will stop questioning me about me commenting on this post here's a heads up. This post did not start in this specific forum it was under hotwife forum that's where I made my original comment, and anyone that's been here and paid attention you know that some posts get moved and usually after you comment you will get notified when something happens on a thread. Back the fuck off, if you didn't think there's some truth maybe you wouldn't get so defensive about my responses. Enjoy your lives, I know I am.

Just so all these poor butthurt cuck couples and men will stop questioning me about me commenting on this post here's a heads up. This post did not start in this specific forum it was under hotwife forum that's where I made my original comment, and anyone that's been here and paid attention you know that some posts get moved and usually after you comment you will get notified when something happens on a thread. Back the fuck off, if you didn't think there's some truth maybe you wouldn't get so defensive about my responses. Enjoy your lives, I know I am.
No, I was just curious as to why you posted here, how I know...no, I'm pretty comfortable with who I am, really dont need anyone's approval

Back