A bull fucking both couple's assholes

I wouldn't consider it gay. I would consider it bi as best.. For me, it's getting off on being pure dominant. Personally, l never been wirh a man. I was just trying to think of the most dominant scenario..
Btw, l am positive some white women that really get off on this *******...
I adhere to your perspective. Its all roleplaying. Sexual otientation is very important. But' being free for a little bit and being sexy in a way never tried before would be amazing.

Where do people get off with the whole Dominance thing? What the hell did a Bull have to dominate in the first place? Not a damn thing. This isn't war and the better man did not win. We Bulls in most cases are interviewed, background checks ran, medical tests reviewed. And we Really Good Bulls are doing the same to potential couples. We aren't conqueror kingdoms and taking Queens. We are being handed the keys for however long that couple decides to play. AND ONCE THAT COUPLE SAYS KICK ROCKS, A BULL IS GONE. And as far as fucking both in the ass,that is discussed beforehand and that Bull that agrees is in fact gay as fuck. Putting your dick in another man's mouth or ass is Gay. And if you let another man put his dick in either your mouth ass or both, then that is the Gayest thing in the history of Gayness.
?????????????

Whoa! from a perspective afar. Make me smile when black men say "it's gay *******". so so formated... kinda insecure? I rejoice some other comment. It's about power exchange, next level humiliation... here, it's "extreme alternative" so, if you feeling hurt....not so Alpha, right. If you're hyper dominant, you can sex both of them, because you see the cuck like another women. Had a few experience, it' s so taboo and thrilling. It's kinda like a "throuple", but i'm the main center of interest.
Yea buddy you’re pretty gay .... ... but if you like it I love it ! All this is about having a good time and if the bull down with it go for it ..... just don’t upload it lol

Last edited:
Not sure either side will be able to understand the others view in this discussion. Though I do find it funny that on an alternative lifestyle site there is this much labeling. ?.

I love the female form. It is just an amazing turn on to see and kiss and play with. Everything about it turns me on. At the same time the only thing I like about the male body is the cock and only in the context of making it cum. To see and feel it explode is amazing. Both orally and anally.

Wife and I love to share the job of pleasing her bull. It is one of the most intimate things for us. I struggled with this a bit at first but came to the realization that her bulls face or body do not turn me on at all-just the act of sex does.

We both agree watching or being part of two(or more bodies) bodies enjoying each other with no inhibitions is amazing.

Not all of her lovers/bulls have felt this way about me being intimate. That is fine. We leave it alone. Though they don’t last long with us.

Does that make us both gay? Ok. But sure is fun.

Hardly anyone is completely straight or completely gay.

I've been told i'm really really good at giving head by lots of men (god knows I tried hard enough to learn).

I think, if you blindfolded a BBC man (no matter how straight he is) and let me go to work on him, I reckon he'd like it and I reckon I could make him hard and make him come, with a little time on the job. xxxxx

My definition of gay is someone who having feelings of sexual attractiveness to the same sex, and has acted upon their feelings....
(point blank)

A closet gay is someone who acted upon their feelings of attractiveness to the same sex in their past. Now currently is in denial about their attractiveness to the same sex, or/and is in hiding about feelings of attractiveness to the same sex..

Personally, l am experiencing none of the above. My thoughts are coming from a pure place of humiliation, domination for the couple, and power, control for myself...
I never once saw, met, or passed a man whom l was sexual attracted to, and never will...
For me, being gay extend far beyond the act of having same sex..
Under the way some of you all are thinking. If someone of the same sex, get forcefully sodomized, the victim is now gay... Again that's not true..
Hopefully, if you do think this way, you can now understand why your way of thinking is plainly wrong to me...
Exactly. To the black men I have serviced next to a white woman I was ALWAYS just two more holes to fuck and dominate and the bulls enjoyment seemed to be strictly that and the dominance factor, especially in front of women. As my name suggests I serve black pussy and most of the times i've been dominated by BBC was a black mistress inviting a friend over and ordering me to let them do whatever they wanted to me. I doubt all or even most were strictly gay, but I have no way of knowing and honestly don't care... I'm definitely bi and I love black cock. I don't care if i'm getting it in front of a white woman, a black woman, or all by itself. BTW entertaining all offers, if you're clean and the skin on your cock is black it is welcome in my mouth.

This thread make me think a lot of you are uninformed. Look at history. some very "Manly" culture treated sex between men without stigma.
But if some of you are hurt, or feel threatened...Free to you to go to another post. Or probably, some of you need to be "convinced". LMAO.
Troll culture on Btw? Yeah...Definitively.

I want to know are there any couples willing, or have gave both of thier assholes up, to please your bull...
Tell,or/and post pic(s) of the aftermath
Many black bulls are ultra resistant to dominating the sissie at first too. xxx For a lot of them the resistance is because the culture they live in/come from makes it taboo, rather than a real physical aversion to having a sissie maid to tend to his needs. xxxx All the men I've served have been there for my partner and I was just their maid but being their maid almost always meant fluffing up the bull, sometimes clean ups and not so often but sometimes getting f......d senseless. xxxx
We have and it was ths kinkiest feeling - yes we’d love to

Back