87% of White Women want Sex with Black Men

atlantasecret

Male
Real Person
From
GA, US
I just saw this article and thought it was very interesting. So you think its true? Tell me your thoughts and how long you dreamed about it before you acted on your secret desire. What age did you have this desire. As you can see it came from a great study

I love this idea if its really true!!!!

White women Secrets.jpg

So how many white guys have been with a black girl at least once in their lives ?

how many white guys have fantasized about being with a black girl?

guess what white girls are no different than white guys …. They either have already or at the very least thought seriously about it at one time.

my guess would be most white girls will have sex with a black guy at least once in their lives

So how many white guys have been with a black girl at least once in their lives ?

guess what white girls are no different than white guys …. They either have already or at the very least thought seriously about it at one time.

my guess would be most white girls will have sex with a black guy at least once in their lives
Actually the studies show the opposite effect for black women!

The studies and the data from dating apps and websites show that just as black men are seen as very masculine men our female counterparts are also seen by most men as the same and it is actually a turn off to most none black men and that is what the studies and the data shows.

Asian women are seen as the most submissive and feminine women and that is why they are the most desired women on the dating and marriage market across the board. They are the most married within their group and they are the most married outside of their group with other men.

In fact the dating apps and websites actually had to hide this data because the truth was actually offensive this demographic of women. The data showed that black women actually flirted more and Personal messaged men more than any other group and was still the least successful. It also showed that black women attempted to date interracially more than any other group and were also the least successful.

So when you say that "the men are just like the women" that is actually not true according to the data and the studies. The fact of the matter is that all men look a women's image and their persona that they present and what image and persona do black women have universally? They have the image of being strong willed, masculine, and having an attitude.

Look at it this way if studies show that most people see black men as very masculine men even to the point of our masculinity being toxic and they see our women having attitudes towards us, talking crazy to us and down on us, and even putting their hands on us who are the most masculine does that make them seem as good potential mates for men seen as less masculine???

I just saw this article and thought it was very interesting. So you think its true? Tell me your thoughts and how long you dreamed about it before you acted on your secret desire. What age did you have this desire. As you can see it came from a great study

View attachment 4447176

Most white girls I MET had sex with me so... The numbers might be skewed 🤔 🤣🤣🤣

Actually the studies show the opposite effect for black women!

The studies and the data from dating apps and websites show that just as black men are seen as very masculine men our female counterparts are also seen by most men as the same and it is actually a turn off to most none black men and that is what the studies and the data shows.

Asian women are seen as the most submissive and feminine women and that is why they are the most desired women on the dating and marriage market across the board. They are the most married within their group and they are the most married outside of their group with other men.

In fact the dating apps and websites actually had to hide this data because the truth was actually offensive this demographic of women. The data showed that black women actually flirted more and Personal messaged men more than any other group and was still the least successful. It also showed that black women attempted to date interracially more than any other group and were also the least successful.

So when you say that "the men are just like the women" that is actually not true according to the data and the studies. The fact of the matter is that all men look a women's image and their persona that they present and what image and persona do black women have universally? They have the image of being strong willed, masculine, and having an attitude.

Look at it this way if studies show that most people see black men as very masculine men even to the point of our masculinity being toxic and they see our women having attitudes towards us, talking crazy to us and down on us, and even putting their hands on us who are the most masculine does that make them seem as good potential mates for men seen as less masculine???
Black Culture is very unique. We are altogether a loving and forgiving group... but we also possess an aggressive, warrior-like nature, especially to each other!

I can't tell you how many White women and Hispanic women were extremely submissive with me to the point of bondage and Slut training...
I've only met TWO black women who were like that!
It's like the big homie Kevin Samuels said, educated black women are the only group of women who don't wilfully submit to their own.
But educated black women would go out of their way to attract other men 🤷🏽‍♂️

Black Culture is very unique. We are altogether a loving and forgiving group... but we also possess an aggressive, warrior-like nature, especially to each other!

I can't tell you how many White women and Hispanic women were extremely submissive with me to the point of bondage and Slut training...
I've only met TWO black women who were like that!
It's like the big homie Kevin Samuels said, educated black women are the only group of women who don't wilfully submit to their own.
But educated black women would go out of their way to attract other men 🤷🏽‍♂️
True! Check out this fact bro! In all other groups Whites, Hispanics, and Asians the women are statistically more likely to be successfully more coupled than their male counterparts, whereas only in the black culture the men are actually statistically more likely to be successfully coupled than their female counterparts.

So when you see sista's on social media talking about divesting and talking down on black men and using highly slanted and false stats it's all CAP because what you see in person and what the studies show say something completely different. The Asian women have the upper Northwest on lockdown Portland and Seattle. The southwest is Latina's all day long in Pheonix, Scottsdale, San Diego, Los Angel's.

Here's the crazy thing though the delusion leading to this divide is by design and they don't like Kevin Samuels but he is actually the most popular guy out here trying to counteract this and they are giving him hell for it!

True! Check out this fact bro! In all other groups Whites, Hispanics, and Asians the women are statistically more likely to be successfully more coupled than their male counterparts, whereas only in the black culture the men are actually statistically more likely to be successfully coupled than their female counterparts.

So when you see sista's on social media talking about divesting and talking down on black men and using highly slanted and false stats it's all CAP because what you see in person and what the studies show say something completely different. The Asian women have the upper Northwest on lockdown Portland and Seattle. The southwest is Latina's all day long in Pheonix, Scottsdale, San Diego, Los Angel's.

Here's the crazy thing though the delusion leading to this divide is by design and they don't like Kevin Samuels but he is actually the most popular guy out here trying to counteract this and they are giving him hell for it!

women are giving him hell because he's telling the truth! But we all knew anyways!

I knew all this from my personal experience, when I first started watching Kevin Samuels it's basically Barbershop Talk but now women hear the TRUTH 😆

Last edited:
women are giving him hell because he's telling the truth! But we all knew anyways!

I knew all this from my personal experience, when I first started watching Kevin Samuels it's basically Barbershop Talk but now women hear the TRUTH 😆
I was listening to a discussion tonight and they were saying that the z generation 18 to 21 don't have the same race loyalty as we did in generation X and the older malinaials. They didn't have Anita Baker, Toni Braxton, or Mariah Carey singing love songs to brotha's. Now all these young malinaials and zalinaials see is WAP and a bunch of ratchet liberal feminist bullshit and are choosing to date out.

All of my friends here in Southern California who have sons complain that their sons won't date black girls and when you ask them why the answer is almost always the same "theyvare mean.

Bro they hate Kevin Samuels because he is indeed telling the truth... And the truth hurts like ripping the Band-Aid off

I was listening to a discussion tonight and they were saying that the z generation 18 to 21 don't have the same race loyalty as we did in generation X and the older malinaials. They didn't have Anita Baker, Toni Braxton, or Mariah Carey singing love songs to brotha's. Now all these young malinaials and zalinaials see is WAP and a bunch of ratchet liberal feminist bullshit and are choosing to date out.

All of my friends here in Southern California who have sons complain that their sons won't date black girls and when you ask them why the answer is almost always the same "theyvare mean.

Yep that sounds right. Like I said I only met TWO sexy, Submissive black women in my entire lifestyle experience... they were like rare Treasures 🏆😍LOL

part of me wishes I stayed in contact because I love me some Brown Sugar 🖤

" Brown Sugar babe, I get high off of Love at the sound of your name! (I want some of your brown sugar)!" 🎶

Yep that sounds right. Like I said I only met TWO sexy, Submissive black women in my entire lifestyle experience... they were like rare Treasures 🏆😍LOL

part of me wishes I stayed in contact because I love me some Brown Sugar 🖤

" Brown Sugar babe, I get high off of Love at the sound of your name! (I want some of your brown sugar)!" 🎶

Bro I just sat here and thought to myself how many submissive black women that I have been with in my whole life... Two.... Dam... Never thought about it.... Wow

Bro I just sat here and thought to myself how many submissive black women that I have been with in my whole life... Two.... Dam... Never thought about it.... Wow
Yeah man.
It's a code I need to crack!
Finding a submissive black woman 'Switch' who's freaky enough to join this lifestyle because I would love to partner up with one and train a white girl together 😈🔥🔥🔥

Real Talk. .. All of us Brothas here grew up on that sweet black pussy 🖤💦💦😅

View attachment 4447176
Completely accurate between 70-90 % of white women have been blacked

Back