70 Kinky Ideas for cuckold / hotwife couples

tinnauk

Male
Currently, at 70, the list will keep on growing.

Here: Cuckold stories

And here are some examples :
#15 - Cuck was begging for sexual release and I was not necessarily feeling sexual myself. However, I am always feeling naughty and a bit dominant so I told cuck he could masturbate into a cup (before midnight) and then coat his face with the entire content/cum from the cup and sleep like that until morning.

#24 - Punish cuck frequently for insubordination by spanking, cropping and whipping him until he has welts on his ass…take him shopping, to the gym or other places where he is ****** to remove his clothes and let others catch a glimpse of his welts, bruises and marks.

#30 - While engaging in heavy foreplay, immediately stop cuck before letting him penetrate you. Make him ask your permission to do so and proceed to make him beg to be allowed the privilege of penetrating you. Always make him thank you before and afterward. cuck should always feel honored to be with you!

#45 - Order cuck to keep his boy pussy well-lubricated all day, lubricating it every two hours, and then at the top of every hour cuck should fuck his boy pussy with something different and creative for 5 minutes. Have cuck keep a chart as well as photograph compliance. Punishment should be administered for disobedience, lack of creativity or small items utilized.

Back