3 simple words I DID IT

dikklittle

Male
From
UK
I was lying on the couch sort of struggling to stay awake,
thought's of my beloved wife and where was she.
" just popping to the shops " she said grabbing her bag and out the door she went.
I was sat slightly bemused by this turn of events ,
one minute settling down to a quiet evening ,the 2 of us, her phone pinged
and it seemed strange to me she wandered into the kitchen chatting away .
" oh alright then " she said " I am coming, wait there " and going to shops comment and here I am
telly, can of beer and no significant other.
3 hour's later I am woken as the door opened light behind her
she looks as if she had been dragged through a hedge backwards
Hair a mess top buttons of her top undone ,braless tits almost pushing through the material
hand bag dangling on the end of one hand ,and last but not least from under the hem of her skirt a rivulet of liquid is slowly so slowly running down her leg.
She looked at me and uttered those 3 words " I DID IT "
" DID WHAT "
" your fantasy, I did it and he is here to show you how it should be done "
at those words a giant hulk of a man stepped into view
I mean he was fucking massive 6 foot 3 of muscle bound god of a guy and as black as hell.
he looked at me smiled as he took hold of my wife's head by grabbing a handful of hair pulling downwards ,tilting her head upwards ,his mouth closed on hers,
and for fuck sake she whimpered as she took his tongue into her mouth and he devoured her.
she sagged and surrendered into his grasp a hand grabbed her butt ,his hips began to grind against her , lewdly sexual and by Christ my cock was rock hard as he groped her breast then lowered his mouth and practically sucked it of off her body .
He raised his head looking me in the eye
he " so my boy your fantasy became reality ,your little WIFE has been black fucked and I mean fucked " she' been flirting like fuck with me for weeks
saying i'm married you can look but you cannot touch."
Teasing, taunting bitch she was ,not any more " SHE IS NOW MY BITCH "
she now know's you cannot tell a black guy no
" show him "
she reached for the zip on her skirt ,pulling it down a wiggle of hips and it
fell in a puddle at her feet ,Revealing her bare pussy mound between her legs
puffy abused pussy lips.
" Go really show him like I told you and he will do what I told you"
she walked towards me as she said "this is it baby , the real thing and I fucking loved it "
" it's your turn now ,you always said if I fucked a black guy you would lick me clean "
she clambered over me and up my body ,knees pinning my arms she raised up and the most
ravaged, puffy come coated pussy lips pouted open, as she moved over my mouth
saying " well fucking do it then " and god help me I did,
I pushed my tongue in the taste buds inflamed ,I slurped , I sucked, I swallowed as if no tomorrow. totally lost in my utter humiliation but oh so loving the taste of their combined juices ,
she began to grind her self harder and harder,
grabbing my hair as she brutally fucked my face then screaming into a climax she squirted all over my face , it was as if I was almost drowning as I drank greedily
through the reverie I heard is mocking tones
" that's it boy , I fucking own both of you now"
he stepped behind my wife forsing her down and forward over my face
his giant black cock appeared at the entrance to her pussy and in one hard body shaking thrust buried himself completely into the depths of her body.
he pounded her ruthlessly ,aiming hard slaps to her cheeks of her butt
he pulled her head back and told her your butthole is next
his balls hitting my chin, his come coated cock sliding over my tongue
it slipped from her and he shoved into my mouth and god alone knows I sucked like fuck every time till he went back to the task of completely owning my wife .
he began a deep guttural growl " you ready bitch its coming its fucking here and 1,2,3 pulses of come flooded into her , he pulled out and into my mouth where
he fired the rest of his load
we where now his toys for sure .
turning fantasy into reality
no more tonging her as she toyed with her black vibrator ,no more pretending
we now have the real thing and would never want it any other way.
I sucked him hard and doing as he told me I spit and slobbered on her butt hole
pushing first 1 then 2 and finally 3 fingers into her stretching her for the last hole of her body to be claimed as his and his alone.
I had never had the privilege of entering her inner sanctum but to him she surrendered her final frontier
needless to say I bathed her ravaged hole with gentle kisses afterwards .
the night ended with me on the floor with him spooning her with his cock in her beloved butthole ready to rekindle their passion when dawn breaks
I DID IT those 3 words changed our lives completely and we would have it no other way.
he now lives with us and we worship him totally.
HE FUCKING DID IT.

Back