2nd experience???

How do you all approach finding the right guy for fun. We're more of a stag vixen dynamic. I think. Anyways we want a mfm threesome again. The first one was terrible. The guy couldn't stay hard and tried to talk is out of not insisting protection. We also didn't really get to know the guy either. I guess lessons learned. The question I have is what do you all do to vet good playful fun playmates? We don't ******* or party, is it go get dinner? Advise would be greatly appreciated.

Our first experience was terrible, too and there were following a lot more. But(!) after a few dates and sessions my husband and I got a feeling, which kind of man is sitting there.

Our two rules:
1) Take your time! A real "lover/bull" will take time to approach a couple and get noticed about their triggers.
2) No intimacy with a guy if one of us has only a little(!) touch of doubt.

Hey thanx for the advice. Where do you look? We're on fetlife and alot of people hit us up, is there a better strategy? Or sight?

Yes! Go back into reality! We had our best experiences in clubs or while holiday - the "www" is great for brainfuck and there may be a matches, too - but now a days we visit events with a touch of privacy if we wanna trigger our sex life from time to time.

Back