petiteQOSvan

Couple
Real Person
Hi everyone!! So happy to have stumbled across this site, thank you to all those who have been so friendly and welcoming so far :) excited to discover more from this site!

27 year old petite queen of spades ♠️ from Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. New to this site, but have much experience as a hotwife. Have fantasized about BBC since teen years, and after meeting my wonderful bf now fiancée who shared and encouraged my fantasy I have exclusively fucked BBC and cucked him the past 5 years :)

Would love to meet BBC bulls from Canada, or those travelling through/Washington state once the border restrictions are lifted. Feel free to reach out, don’t be shy!

Last edited:
Hi everyone!! So happy to have stumbled across this site, thank you to all those who have been so friendly and welcoming so far :) excited to discover more from this site!

27 year old petite queen of spades ♠️ from Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. New to this site, but have much experience as a hotwife. Have fantasized about BBC since teen years, and after meeting my wonderful bf now fiancée who shared and encouraged my fantasy I have exclusively fucked BBC and cucked him the past 5 years :)

Would love to meet BBC bulls from Canada, or those travelling through/Washington state once the border restrictions are lifted. Feel free to reach out, don’t be shy!
Hi I am in Kelowna

Hey I'm verified now.
Just saying.

I did. I'm not.

Hi guys.

Hi my queen Im from Toronto Canada and my dream is to find a beautiful queen of spades like you that will own me and give me the privilege of being your white male slave and help you to serve and worship black cock I think all white women should be black cock only and have white men to worship you as my goddess my queen I need help my queen would you make me your slave or maybe you know other queens that will make me worship her and own me as her slave

Hi my queen Im from Toronto Canada and my dream is to find a beautiful queen of spades like you that will own me and give me the privilege of being your white male slave and help you to serve and worship black cock I think all white women should be black cock only and have white men to worship you as my goddess my queen I need help my queen would you make me your slave or maybe you know other queens that will make me worship her and own me as her slave
I am

I am visiting Vancouver from Feb 11th to Feb 14th. Holla.

Msg me im in Vancouver

Def would love to meet u and have some fun in Van

I'm in Vancouver BC. We should connect.

Back