BBC from Canada 🇨🇦 seeking couples

bbcing

Male
From
Canada
I'm a sane, stable, successful professional black man , from Alberta .. but currently working in BC I love long conversations, exploring new ideas, and people. No one would guess this aspect of my life if they knew me day to day.

I'm looking to connect with couples or singles that are interested in BBC, or curious about it for some fun. Cuckold dynamic is a plus.

I'm a strong dominant, but one who can be pretty considerate when appropriate. I'm in shape, hung, and I know what I'm doing behind closed doors. I spend time getting to know people, what they like, and build tension, simultaneously. I like finding out what makes people tick. I like to understand what about bringing someone else into a couple dynamic is appealing to them, then we gradually escalate and explore. I would much rather build a connection built on trust rather than just impose my will before I've figured out what works for us.

I have experience with newer couples, as well as those who are not so new to the kink, and want to experience a wider range of fetishes. On one end of the spectrum it could just be me and the woman of the pair, and remain vanilla where we lose ourselves for hours as I work her over completely, with nothing left unused. On the other end, it could be both partners, with a varying degree of participation, and role-play. I enjoy being physically and mentally in control, and I know how to please.

If you get in touch, I would want you to include a few things: how old you both are, where you are located, what experience level you have, and what you think you are looking for, generally. Any other detail would be helpful, but I would need some baseline expectations, that you both want to explore. I'm not interested in drama.

I look forward to connecting, and getting to know you. No judgements if you get in touch, and want to learn more.

reach out on kik : bbc4them

****** SERIOUS PEOPLE ONLY *****

I'm a sane, stable, successful professional black man , from Alberta .. but currently working in BC I love long conversations, exploring new ideas, and people. No one would guess this aspect of my life if they knew me day to day.

I'm looking to connect with couples or singles that are interested in BBC, or curious about it for some fun. Cuckold dynamic is a plus.

I'm a strong dominant, but one who can be pretty considerate when appropriate. I'm in shape, hung, and I know what I'm doing behind closed doors. I spend time getting to know people, what they like, and build tension, simultaneously. I like finding out what makes people tick. I like to understand what about bringing someone else into a couple dynamic is appealing to them, then we gradually escalate and explore. I would much rather build a connection built on trust rather than just impose my will before I've figured out what works for us.

I have experience with newer couples, as well as those who are not so new to the kink, and want to experience a wider range of fetishes. On one end of the spectrum it could just be me and the woman of the pair, and remain vanilla where we lose ourselves for hours as I work her over completely, with nothing left unused. On the other end, it could be both partners, with a varying degree of participation, and role-play. I enjoy being physically and mentally in control, and I know how to please.

If you get in touch, I would want you to include a few things: how old you both are, where you are located, what experience level you have, and what you think you are looking for, generally. Any other detail would be helpful, but I would need some baseline expectations, that you both want to explore. I'm not interested in drama.

I look forward to connecting, and getting to know you. No judgements if you get in touch, and want to learn more.

reach out on kik : bbc4them

****** SERIOUS PEOPLE ONLY *****
I hope you have been meeting a couple

Back