Hello from Croatia

Hello, I'm addicted to sites like these (btw this is my favorite) and I'm happy to see all of your contents.
We have swinger beach in Rovinj where someone's wife wanted a GB and guess what, last man who finished her was guy with BBC so she was really destroyed. Of course her husband could only watch and listen that, he gave her reward after all us on her face and body.

Oh and I, I'm 27 years old from Zagreb, have some couple for threesome so we play few times a year

Hello, I'm addicted to sites like these (btw this is my favorite) and I'm happy to see all of your contents.
We have swinger beach in Rovinj where someone's wife wanted a GB and guess what, last man who finished her was guy with BBC so she was really destroyed. Of course her husband could only watch and listen that, he gave her reward after all us on her face and body.

Oh and I, I'm 27 years old from Zagreb, have some couple for threesome so we play few times a year
What other sites do you use?

Hey if you wanna come to Serbia we can host you

Back