Hello!

Hello everyone, I am EM and I will save you the trouble -- I'm boring and too old to be here so this won't be worth the read for you!

I am 38, have been married for 9 years and have 2 dau--ters. I work too much and like to blow of steam by reading naughty steamy stories at night, or reading about the experiences of others and living a bit through them, or reading things that help me relive some of the more fun (naught & steamy) experiences of my life.

My husband and I have done some swapping and sharing with others in the past but life has been too busy for a long long time so we are only able to play around and have fun a few times a year IF that.

It is boring getting older so don't do it. Anyways that is me -- now somebody point me to the fun stuff because I am horrible at navigating websites.

Hello everyone, I am EM and I will save you the trouble -- I'm boring and too old to be here so this won't be worth the read for you!

I am 38, have been married for 9 years and have 2 dau--ters. I work too much and like to blow of steam by reading naughty steamy stories at night, or reading about the experiences of others and living a bit through them, or reading things that help me relive some of the more fun (naught & steamy) experiences of my life.

My husband and I have done some swapping and sharing with others in the past but life has been too busy for a long long time so we are only able to play around and have fun a few times a year IF that.

It is boring getting older so don't do it. Anyways that is me -- now somebody point me to the fun stuff because I am horrible at navigating websites.
never too old for some naughty fun

Day drinking and day sex are your friends!
Thank god for wine 🍷
I'm like you reading stories is hot and I'm 60 and still have energy to play
Well this is encouraging!
You ain't too 'old' to be here😅
Most of the members here are professionals/parents looking for some adult fun!
Myself, I'm Late 40s, divorced, with kiddos.. .. and STILL having a great time in this Lifestyle.

Visit my page and check out my media... it's a rabbit hole of interracial addiction 😈♠️
Well that is good! It has always seemed like most of these sites are just twenty-somethings with endless free time and energy.

I have a hubs that is working 24/7 and traveling all the time and both of my girls are in every sport, club, and activity you could possibly imagine. So my energy by the end of the day is almost non-existent!!!

I will absolutely check out your page and media as I have had that specific addiction for 3 decades!

Thank god for wine 🍷

Well this is encouraging!

Well that is good! It has always seemed like most of these sites are just twenty-somethings with endless free time and energy.

I have a hubs that is working 24/7 and traveling all the time and both of my girls are in every sport, club, and activity you could possibly imagine. So my energy by the end of the day is almost non-existent!!!

I will absolutely check out your page and media as I have had that specific addiction for 3 decades!
my girlfriend loves black cocks

Hey Hun cool profile 😘. To nativagate the site there is 3 lines in the top left corner that you should be able to click on that will show most of what's available on the site whether it's media or stories

Dm for bbc

This woman is weird … I messaged her and we changed some info - when it got time to exchange pictures she kept ignoring my request after I sent mine. I highly suggest people to stay away as she’s either a catfish or a man… just a heads up to fellow members

Glad you are here ..
.. you guys sound great!

... Have fun!

FAKE ACCOUNT
Persianbull69 YOUR THE ONE WITH A FAKE ACCOUNT !!! , check your "postings " your claiming to be from so many different places and countries. Even swore down he was near me right now, wanted to meet. Luckily I didn't fall for it , he said he could prove he was near me . Of course he tried but failed spectacularly. Avoid as he is a fraud.

Back