21st century college sex

Truth! A few years ago I lived in a rowhouse apartment next to some gorgeous college undergrads. On several occasions I'd encounter black guys headed out of their units in the morning. White girls are pro's at putting on this image of being so pure and innocent but they are wild for black fuck buddies.
You ever congratulate them? Or admit she’d never even consider a guy like you

I think it is just ignorance is bliss for parents. I imagine a lot of them know what is going and happening but as long as they do not have to say it aloud they can pretend or something.
Right. Parents see what's happening with their friend's daughters bringing home black boyfriends. They know it's happening but so many white parents hope deep down "not my baby girl." But when she's at college she's anything but that little princess parent's like to pretend they raised.

I had not been with a black boy until I got to college. With traditional, conservative parents, it was a no-no. My sorority was invited to a fraternity party, and it was a black fraternity. Needless to say, I was "initiated" black that night.
Badass. How long ago was that? I imagine it is even more commonplace now

Back