My wife is one of those women who can't orgasm from just fucking, she needs clitoral stimulation to come. Maybe just the right guy, with exactly the right position and rhythm can make it happen, but she's never gotten close.
And that's fine for her, she's not hung up on it and always comes many times during sex with either having her pussy eaten or fingers on her clit.

She does love a good fucking and really enjoys it for the most part, if the man warms her up enough. Without enough foreplay, bigger cocks can cause her pain and some discomfort. We're new to hotwifing and we found a few good guys that she was starting to relax into and really loved fucking before COVID shut down our fun.

Toys never really did anything for her, she really needs a connection with a guy and dildos/vibrators felt OK, but not great.
But now that my wife has had a few really hot sessions with some really great guys, I could tell she was missing the full feeling of getting fucked long and hard.

She surprised me a few weeks ago when she mentioned doing some reading about discomfort during intercourse. Her question was whether it was the guy's size or if she was just not quite relaxed enough take a nice big cock. She found some lube with CBD and the reviews were positive and ordered some.

It arrived a few days ago and we finally got around to trying it. As the directions stated, she applied a few drops to her clit and lips and just around her vagina opening.
We played for about half an hour, kissing and me paying attention to her huge beautiful breasts. She said her pussy felt warm and tingly and we decided to move on to the next step.

I love eating her pussy and she loves the feeling. She immediately said the lube took "Took it up a level" and she was in heaven! As I was happily sucking her clit the way she likes, she begged for a finger inside her. (That's always a sign I'm doing a good job) She squealed the moment my finger slid inside and she was wetter and more swollen that I'd ever felt her before. She reached orgasm very quickly! My favorite move is to keep gently licking her clit as the orgasm subsides and I slow down but don't stop. This frequently leads to second and third orgasms for her, but this time she asked for one of our toys - the VixSkin Bandit.

I lubed it up a bit and pressed the head gently against her pussy lips and she quickly started wiggling her hips and grinding against it. She gasped as the head slipped in and she asked me to stop and go very slow with it. I backed off a bit, just holding it about 1/3 inside her and she began slowly moving against it. A few moments of that and she would ask for a little more and then I'd hold it still while she worked her sweet pussy on the toy.

This went on for several minutes until the entire 7" was inside her. I was amazed! she was moaning and wiggling and eventually asked if it was all in, which I told her it was. She kept wiggling and grinding and making happy noises.
I slowly began to fuck her with it, very gently and she loved that. If I went too fast, she'd remind me to slow down and we'd start over building up a medium speed and longer strokes with the dido.

Then I began to kiss her thighs all around her puss and gave her clit a few little licks.

OH MY GOD!

She lost her damn mind! She began bucking against the toy, trying to get more into her. She immediately began to orgasm and I could feel the toy twitch in my hand while her pussy clenched around it. She came and came and almost screamed between moans and sighs. I slowly took out the toy and we collapsed into a puddle of cuddly goo. After a few minutes she got on all fours, slid the big dildo into her pussy from behind and proceeded to suck my soul right out of my body as she bounced on the thick dildo.

Afterwards, she said it was AMAZING and she felt none of the discomfort or pain she had felt before, even with cocks that were smaller than the dildo.
Several times that day, she would bring it up, saying "Remember earlier this afternoon? That was super hot!". I could tell she had been thinking about it for hours.

Now we can't wait to try it again and hopefully with one of her special playmates. One of them is just about the size of the dildo, and she's so eager to feel the real thing along with the help of our newly discovered magic potion!

Here is the toy. Before she was not a fan - Now it has helped rock her world!
You so should video that!!

Thanks for sharing - would you mind sharing the name of the CBD lube? I know someone that’d benefit from it.

... apparently I’m too big. ;)

Thank you
My wife is one of those women who can't orgasm from just fucking, she needs clitoral stimulation to come. Maybe just the right guy, with exactly the right position and rhythm can make it happen, but she's never gotten close.
And that's fine for her, she's not hung up on it and always comes many times during sex with either having her pussy eaten or fingers on her clit.

She does love a good fucking and really enjoys it for the most part, if the man warms her up enough. Without enough foreplay, bigger cocks can cause her pain and some discomfort. We're new to hotwifing and we found a few good guys that she was starting to relax into and really loved fucking before COVID shut down our fun.

Toys never really did anything for her, she really needs a connection with a guy and dildos/vibrators felt OK, but not great.
But now that my wife has had a few really hot sessions with some really great guys, I could tell she was missing the full feeling of getting fucked long and hard.

She surprised me a few weeks ago when she mentioned doing some reading about discomfort during intercourse. Her question was whether it was the guy's size or if she was just not quite relaxed enough take a nice big cock. She found some lube with CBD and the reviews were positive and ordered some.

It arrived a few days ago and we finally got around to trying it. As the directions stated, she applied a few drops to her clit and lips and just around her vagina opening.
We played for about half an hour, kissing and me paying attention to her huge beautiful breasts. She said her pussy felt warm and tingly and we decided to move on to the next step.

I love eating her pussy and she loves the feeling. She immediately said the lube took "Took it up a level" and she was in heaven! As I was happily sucking her clit the way she likes, she begged for a finger inside her. (That's always a sign I'm doing a good job) She squealed the moment my finger slid inside and she was wetter and more swollen that I'd ever felt her before. She reached orgasm very quickly! My favorite move is to keep gently licking her clit as the orgasm subsides and I slow down but don't stop. This frequently leads to second and third orgasms for her, but this time she asked for one of our toys - the VixSkin Bandit.

I lubed it up a bit and pressed the head gently against her pussy lips and she quickly started wiggling her hips and grinding against it. She gasped as the head slipped in and she asked me to stop and go very slow with it. I backed off a bit, just holding it about 1/3 inside her and she began slowly moving against it. A few moments of that and she would ask for a little more and then I'd hold it still while she worked her sweet pussy on the toy.

This went on for several minutes until the entire 7" was inside her. I was amazed! she was moaning and wiggling and eventually asked if it was all in, which I told her it was. She kept wiggling and grinding and making happy noises.
I slowly began to fuck her with it, very gently and she loved that. If I went too fast, she'd remind me to slow down and we'd start over building up a medium speed and longer strokes with the dido.

Then I began to kiss her thighs all around her puss and gave her clit a few little licks.

OH MY GOD!

She lost her damn mind! She began bucking against the toy, trying to get more into her. She immediately began to orgasm and I could feel the toy twitch in my hand while her pussy clenched around it. She came and came and almost screamed between moans and sighs. I slowly took out the toy and we collapsed into a puddle of cuddly goo. After a few minutes she got on all fours, slid the big dildo into her pussy from behind and proceeded to suck my soul right out of my body as she bounced on the thick dildo.

Afterwards, she said it was AMAZING and she felt none of the discomfort or pain she had felt before, even with cocks that were smaller than the dildo.
Several times that day, she would bring it up, saying "Remember earlier this afternoon? That was super hot!". I could tell she had been thinking about it for hours.

Now we can't wait to try it again and hopefully with one of her special playmates. One of them is just about the size of the dildo, and she's so eager to feel the real thing along with the help of our newly discovered magic potion!

Right on guys. Right fucking on.You are impressive.

Thanks! All I want is to see my wife lost in pleasure. She makes my life amazing and in return I want her to have absolutely anything she desires!
Then do it-and enjoy YOUR life. If there is any problem, Ill take your wife to lunch. and off the shelf-not meaning any thing bad-Eagles song-my theme-"I Am Already Gone."

OH MY GOD!

Attachments

• 20210101_004505.jpg
    20210101_004505.jpg
    996.7 KB · Views: 150

OH MY GOD!

Well done now she will start to enjoy bigger guys accept being a cuck from now on licking and cleaning after her bull has finished brilliant story

Back