2023 New Years Resolutions- Africanization Actions and Goals

Either experience in or interested to take action in 2023?

• Total voters

dana-europe

Female
Real Person
From
Czechia
Anyone here like the idea (more than just interracial sex)? I have made some possible New Years Resolutions. "Vote" below :) I did something similiar once before, but I was coordinating and it got to be too much... You only get to vote if you really intend on action- I will try to following up with all.

Please only positive and supportive comments.

Anyone here like the idea (more than just interracial sex)? I have made some possible New Years Resolutions. "Vote" below :) I did something similiar once before, but I was coordinating and it got to be too much... You only get to vote if you really intend on action- I will try to following up with all.

Please only positive and supportive comments.
What I voted for is exactly what I meant to support the first time I voted in your last poll, but it wasn't an option.

Option D is interesting,
"D) You could support single white female to breed with financial arrangement"
What's that old saying, put your money where your mouth is...............

yet, I'm trying to imagine this for my oldest. She is single, but I just can't see her wanting such an arrangement. I guess I'm too old, LOL

Option D is interesting,

yet, I'm trying to imagine this for my oldest. She is single, but I just can't see her wanting such an arrangement. I guess I'm too old, LOL
That's too bad. I would support a woman who wanted to have black babies.

Option D is interesting,

But you can help other white women who want to do this and who are not your relatives, really, now that I stopped to analyze it, it is a very good option, especially for those who want to help with something but are unable to receive an immigrant in their home full time!

Option D is interesting,

This one is whiteboy specific but my goals are:
  • Staying in chastity
  • Supporting white girls going black
  • Letting BBC kings have pics of all of my white friends and ex-girlfriends
  • Letting BBC kings fuck all the white girls i know
Optimal options ;)

Back