Women and Black men: Help a white male find a good idea for a New Year's resolution for 2023?

mywayintermsofsex

Male
Gold Member
Well i know there are still a few months left for this year to be over. So this is a rather early call for New Year's resolution ideas. But i think this could be fun and i hope i will read some good suggestions here that will help me decide.

i am not thinking of anything stupid, harmful or over the top fetishized. Much rather i am thinking of something that would empower Women, Black men and their relationships. Any ideas?

Thank y'all! Once i have made my decision i will let you know. ;)

Less than one month left. :exciting:

So what to do on National Black Dick Appreciation Day (March, 9th)? Suggestions please.

Or tell me if you have planned something special for celebration. Any ideas welcome!

Thank you.

As we're in the fourth quarter already, 2023 is almost over. :(
Does that mean i will have to prepare for a next year's resolution?
Or does implementing something for the remainder three months of this year count?

BTW here's what i did for National Black Dick Appreciation Day (on March 9)...
As i was walking down a touristic road i noticed a couple sitting at a table facing each other in a restaurant's pub garden. They were attracting my attention because (a) the Woman was a buxom beauty (if i had to guess, i'd say a rather light-skinned Latina) with a nice face and cute smile, and (b) the man was a very dark-skinned black, well-groomed gentleman, dressed, well, i would describe it, like a prince. i did not want to disturb them with their obvious flirting so i went up to a waiter instead and asked with a lowered voice for a perhaps unusual favor.
First, i asked what the two had ordered and then told him i wished to pay the couple's bill. The waiter looked very surprised to say the least but he agreed for a tip and was following my request to tell them, so i could hear from a nearby place, that "somebody with unknown identity" insisted and had already paid their order. He added, like i had requested, "It was impossible to change that person's mind. They also promised, they would not expect anything in return. I guess that person just wanted to do a good deed." The couple looked very surprised but also even happier and they immediately ordered yet another dr!nk.
Satisfied with myself and the gesture i continued my walk through town, knowing i had just put a check mark next to the item on my to-dos for BDA day 2023.

Back