2023 New Years Resolutions- Africanization Actions and Goals

Either experience in or interested to take action in 2023?

• Total voters
But you can help other white women who want to do this and who are not your relatives, really, now that I stopped to analyze it, it is a very good option, especially for those who want to help with something but are unable to receive an immigrant in their home full time!
I'm in the USA. The best country ever.....
I'm in California. I can find a blk man in 30 min if I wanted to. The choice for me, my family, or others I would "recruit" would be picking the best one to get us preggo.

I'm in the USA. The best country ever.....
I'm in California. I can find a blk man in 30 min if I wanted to. The choice for me, my family, or others I would "recruit" would be picking the best one to get us preggo.
30 minutes, very fast! What are your first criteria?

While this arrangement is a tad unusual, I like you have a singular focus of the chil-d having two loving parents. I know her well enough she would not go for this at face value and just an arrangement.

By far my preference would be living with her, and being a nurturing, warm and kind partner......while expecting the same from her.

Open to her exploits outside the marital bed, and welcoming the product of them into our home.

I would happily host and even start a serious relationship with a white girl if she is down to tutor me on getting me cultured and ready for the new life that the IR lifestyle has for a Lord like me.

Back