2015 Wishlist, Anyone

I'd like to see our semi-regular bull Harvey more often. It's unfortunate he lives so far away, but I intend to make myself available whenever he wants me.

I'd also like to explore the possibility of finding another regular bull (one who is nearer to us!) if Harvey allows. My husband is keen for me to have another gangbang in 2015 - we'll see about that! :D

Lastly, I've been considering getting a QoS tattoo. Maybe 2015 could be the year! I'd love to hear from other women who've got one.
I had my QoS tatt in 2013 and i am glad i had it done. Been a great ice breaker with guys, some have known - others asked, i get lots of friendly smiles through it, and had some interesting chats with white couples who have recognised it.
I would try the temp ones first so you feel comfortable with it, you will be surprised how quickly you get used to it.
One word of caution, no matter how well you hide it, your family and/or friends will end up noticing it. My sister amd i had a very interesting chat about it last night.
But i have no regrets and its one of lifes experiences! X

I had my QoS tatt in 2013 and i am glad i had it done. Been a great ice breaker with guys, some have known - others asked, i get lots of friendly smiles through it, and had some interesting chats with white couples who have recognised it.
I would try the temp ones first so you feel comfortable with it, you will be surprised how quickly you get used to it.
One word of caution, no matter how well you hide it, your family and/or friends will end up noticing it. My sister amd i had a very interesting chat about it last night.
But i have no regrets and its one of lifes experiences! X
Thanks for the advice! It's something I've been considering for a while, but have not been brave enough to take that step and get one inked. I have experimented with temporary tattoos (see the pic!) and they really turned me on. I've usually placed them in concealed positions though. How many do you have?
IMG_0785.JPG
However, as you caution, I'd be very worried my friends or family would see it. None of them know about my lifestyle and that's the way I intend to keep it. Do you mind me asking what you told your sister? And what was her reaction?!

Thanks for the advice! It's something I've been considering for a while, but have not been brave enough to take that step and get one inked. I have experimented with temporary tattoos (see the pic!) and they really turned me on. I've usually placed them in concealed positions though. How many do you have?
View attachment 483014
However, as you caution, I'd be very worried my friends or family would see it. None of them know about my lifestyle and that's the way I intend to keep it. Do you mind me asking what you told your sister? And what was her reaction?!
I have 7 tatts altogether including the QoS and two ex boyfriends names and initials! I have my initials JBC on my tit but having them changed to BBC in next couple of weeks when i get an appointment.
My sister pulled me to one side and said QoS was for white ladies who have sex with black guys. I said 'thats right' she stood there open mouthed. I didnt tell her whole truth, said i'd done it a couple of times. What i didnt like was her reaction about hubby, saying she thought he was better than that, wasnt hubby good in bed etc. I kind of finished our chat there. She doesnt seem to have told anyone else yet.
I didnt mind her thinking im a slut but didnt want her thinking bad of hubby.
Im still glad ive got the tatt though, and my planned BBC tatt! X

One thing I would like to explore more in 2015 is the BDSM scene. On this site i love the Black Bulls Dungeon thread and would like to have the nerve to give something like that a try. To be properly bound up, ball gag, nipple clamps etc would be a fantastic experience i think. One problem i can see though is that i would want a black bull master not a white guy (sorry fellas, no offence!). Guy im seeing now wouldnt know how to spell BDSM let alone do it properly.
On google it shows a couple of BDSM events in the West Mids in March. Which, conveniently, is when my contract ends. So might go and have a look at what, and who, is on offer. Heres a pic of type of thing ive worn with Owner but would love to wear with BDSM XView attachment 482395
those sexy nipples need pierced

I would like to see Frisky go out on a date with one or more of her play mates. Currently she will only meet / play at a club. I would love to see her flirting at a normal bar/pub, making it obvious what was going to happen after they left....

I'd like to see our semi-regular bull Harvey more often. It's unfortunate he lives so far away, but I intend to make myself available whenever he wants me.

I'd also like to explore the possibility of finding another regular bull (one who is nearer to us!) if Harvey allows. My husband is keen for me to have another gangbang in 2015 - we'll see about that! :D

Lastly, I've been considering getting a QoS tattoo. Maybe 2015 could be the year! I'd love to hear from other women who've got one.

Sarah - do get the QoS tatoo. You'll love it. I think that you'll get a lot of excitement from knowing that blk men will see it and know that you are fair game. I must say, when I see a girl with a QoS tattoo, I immediately feel the ******* rush to my cock. And of course it would suit you!

Sarah - do get the QoS tatoo. You'll love it. I think that you'll get a lot of excitement from knowing that blk men will see it and know that you are fair game. I must say, when I see a girl with a QoS tattoo, I immediately feel the ******* rush to my cock. And of course it would suit you!
I am still debating it but I have a few concerns. We'll see - maybe one day I will and maybe it' happen in 2015! My husband is supportive so that's a start :) For now, I think I'll stick to temporary ones though.

Fantasies for 2015: 1)Want to be submissive. Be told what to do. Talked dirty to. 2) Want to dress in slutty clothes
( minidress, no bra, thigh highs, heels) be shown off in a sports bar, lounge. 3) Want to experience a gang bang with 5 or 6 BBCs. Have big dicks in all of my holes. GA, Carolinas. Any takers??

Love to meet and play sexy, in Atlanta... ;)

I am still debating it but I have a few concerns. We'll see - maybe one day I will and maybe it' happen in 2015! My husband is supportive so that's a start :) For now, I think I'll stick to temporary ones though.

Well, let us know if you get it done (I'm sure I'm not the only one interested). And hey, I'd love to see it in person too!!! Would love to cum on your QoS (permanent or not!)

Back