2015 Wishlist, Anyone

1) Find a good situation with a wife on the dl or a married couple who is down with the program.

2) Get a wife to pose with me by holding my BBC for my B2W verification pic. She would be wearing her wedding ring of course.

3) Attend a good IR swing party.

One thing I would like to explore more in 2015 is the BDSM scene. On this site i love the Black Bulls Dungeon thread and would like to have the nerve to give something like that a try. To be properly bound up, ball gag, nipple clamps etc would be a fantastic experience i think. One problem i can see though is that i would want a black bull master not a white guy (sorry fellas, no offence!). Guy im seeing now wouldnt know how to spell BDSM let alone do it properly.
On google it shows a couple of BDSM events in the West Mids in March. Which, conveniently, is when my contract ends. So might go and have a look at what, and who, is on offer. Heres a pic of type of thing ive worn with Owner but would love to wear with BDSM XView attachment 482395
Talking about 2015 wishlist, I wish to get to meet ANN

Talking about 2015 wishlist, I wish to get to meet ANN
Think you would be disappointed Mootje, an old married woman, grown up *******, covered in tattoos, well used pussy! Your wishlist should be a nice, young blonde!
(But thanx anyway!!) X

Think you would be disappointed Mootje, an old married woman, grown up *******, covered in tattoos, well used pussy! Your wishlist should be a nice, young blonde!
(But thanx anyway!!) X
Ann, you are such a beautiful married woman .. and i am not the sexiest guy on earth lol

Back