2 dicks or more are better than one...

2 or 3 BBC is better tha one ?

• Total voters
On the other side of what Torpedo said - I don't particularly like having a guy's cock in my mouth, I'm just not that into giving head (girls are a different matter :oops: ).

So that leaves my two holes down below...I have yet to try a MMF threesome, and am not sure how much I'm into having two guys at a time, but I've had some good sized butt plugs in while getting my pussy fucked, and have tried putting fingers or a fair sized dildo in my cunt while being assfucked, and I definitely love the feeling of being "tight" and cum harder, if only because it's such a turn-on. I am certainly looking forward to trying a real DP sometime ;)

The other thing I've noticed that is really hot, is when a guy's cock is shallow in my ass, if I have my fingers in my cunt pressing down I can actually feel his head pushing through from my rectum - I can also ride a guy reverse cowgirl anal, and let him put his fingers in my pussy and he can feel the same thing for himself. When two guys are doing DP, do they feel each other's heads and stroking?
Yes two guy's can definitely feel each other's cocks during a DP, just like feeling the buzz from a vibrator. You can even feel his cock throbbing just before shooting his load. Double vag is taking it too another level. 😎🍌🌽💦💦💦👅

Back