Well.. just go to a drunken hedo party behind doors or remote area.
Plenty of unsuspecting college girls and first time swingers(any age) get more than they bargain for(******) at such events/parties from time to time.
Seen it first hand in two instances
The one constant, that I have noticed, is there are other women who set it up or participate in making it happen and who will back the guy up if the female having it done to/******, tries to say she didn't want to.
always a woman/or women helping it happen
170920_3588602_Double_Ds_1100x620_1058809411865.jpg

Last edited:
Plenty of unsuspecting college age girls and first time swingers get more than they bargain for at such events/parties from time to time.
Seen it first hand in two instances.
The one constant, that I have noticed, is there are other women who set it up and who will back the guy up if the female(being surprised) having it done to tries to say she didn't want to.
always a woman/or women helping it happen.
View attachment 2945777

This is true in wild campus orgies...frat parties...sororities mixing

Do you have any fantasy that evolves around resisting your bull from penetrating you?

Most importantly have you ever explored those desires with a bull where you takes you by ******* or makes you do something you don’t want to?

Example: rough anal, rough (painful sex), DP, *******....
No, especially if you ever have truly been raped or sexually assaulted. ?

Plenty of unsuspecting college girls and first time swingers(any age) get more than they bargain for(******) at such events/parties from time to time.
The one constant, that I have noticed, is there are other women who set it up or participate in making it happen and who will back the guy up if the female having it done to/******, tries to say she didn't want to.
View attachment 2945777
Hot would love to know details of these type of parties and what happens

View attachment 2945777
I cant wait to go to college !!!!

No, especially if you ever have truly been raped or sexually assaulted. ?

Please accept my sincerest apologies...if i misspoke. .... or, offended you in any way.

******* ....and ******* fantasies

. .... not even close. In actual experience. Few are concerned w/ the grim, gruesome, and violent " realities "

This is kept being brought up as a fantasy and does appear to be pretty popular. Thing is most women do not follow through on the fantasy. Those that do have to be careful that it does not get out of hand and get hurt. Those that do follow through do push the limits and can involve total submission, even bondage so she is truly powerless to resist. Thing is, are you REALLY ready for it? The reality may not live up to the fantasy so be careful what you wish for.
broken 9.pngbroken syren.pngbroker syren 5.pngbroker syren 5.pngbroker 8.png

Back