🤔 Confused 🤔

blessedbull69

Male
Gold Member
From
TX, US
Encountered a strange but delightful situation. Met a new friend. Thought the conversation was nice we laughed lots in common..... Under normal circumstances and situations... You already know!!!

This one was out with the girls from the office.... I overlooked all the signs cause honestly....I'm 55 the youngest one there may have been 42. Anyway don't ask who or how the conversation turned sexual. Went from funny conversations to real experiences to me and Mrs 73.......

So here's what really has me thrown off.... NO ONE TOLD ME.....OLDER WOMEN WERE DOING IT LIKE THIS!!!!

How? Black men?

I hope this dosent sound racist, because I'm bad with words. And english!

I think all this started in the slave times.
They (slave owners) always preferred the "good" men, the strong and tall ones. = Usually bbc.

The lonely white wifes soon discovered it and found ways to have fun because their racist, hateful, small dicked, useless white men never could give them what they needed 😀

The BBC kink was born :threesome:😀

I think all this started in the slave times.
They (slave owners) always preferred the "good" men, the strong and tall ones. = Usually bbc.
Goes a lot further back than just "slave owners" time, Mini-Me. You should research the word cuckold ... actually some interesting readings.

If you're really serious about the history ...

Last edited:
Back