♠️Russian girl craves Black Cocks♠️

I helped 2 Russians getting blacked in Berlin but one was half Georgian and half Russian, other one full Russian. They both told me, it's nothing compared to Russian guys because they're very small :D
tell us more about the experience!!!!! what else did they say?

Hi. During the experience so far I have had only five black men, all these meetings took place with a large interval. Unfortunately, I didn’t get caught with big dicks, but I didn’t get upset. But this summer, I dated my husband and two black guys. in spite of everything, my cunt was flowing very hard, especially when I was being fucked in the ass.
Meetings were held in Moscow and Sochi

Are you Russian too?

REALITY CHECK BREAK

The likelihood that ANYONE black will be allowed into Russia or this woman actually getting to leave Russia is ZERO.

Remember - there this war in Ukraine going on and Russia has been given the middle finger by the rest of the world.

Russia has already proven that this country was able to provide beautiful BBC sluts, who of course must have served as models for many young Russian women :

Welcome to Russia.jpg

Kaisa Nord ------------------------------------- Lena Reif ------------------------- Alecia Fox

Jia Lissa ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Liya Silver

Elena Koshka --------------------------------- Marina Visconti -------------------- Lana Roy

Last edited:
Yes, of course. Sex with Black Man is very popular among Russian girls. Few people are BBC only, but everyone has had sex with blacks at least once(at least my friends for sure). Some go further - they go to African countries for a sex marathon. I know several of them
Should cum💦 to Florida babe😈♠️

Hello everyone! I am a Russian girl Daria. Although there are, unfortunately, few Black Man in Russia, I have quite a lot of blacked experience. I recently discovered this wonderful site, I really like it. I will be happy to communicate with any of its members. A special appeal to Black Men - if you will ever be in Russia-just write to me and you will get at your disposal the holes of a pretty Russian girl for the entire time of your stay. I sometimes also visit Europe and America - so maybe I will come to visit you). Kiss!

You can ask me any questions - I will answer honestly.
What a body and what an ass !!!!!!

Yes, of course. Sex with Black Man is very popular among Russian girls. Few people are BBC only, but everyone has had sex with blacks at least once(at least my friends for sure). Some go further - they go to African countries for a sex marathon. I know several of them
I can testify this, I know 3 white girls 2 with their black husbands and 1 is single, still looking for her husband. She runs an IG account where she posts pics about interracial relationships and stuffs. Those married couples came here in Africa to stay. Many of them move outside the world and all of them come to Africa. Iam about to move out here and Go find my precious women in US. But we meet with them when they come visit for tourism and staffs. We just talk to them casually, no Naughty talks thou 😆

This BBC and blacked lifestyle is becoming popular in Eastern Europe including Russian. Sexy Russian BBC slut deserve a full BBC service to satisfy their hunger and thirst. Some are willing to openly breed and impregnated.
Some girl I met on Reddit told me once I arrived to Florida, many white women love to date Black men there. She told me to be careful because some of them will want my children 🤣 I thought it was a joke.

Lovely body but I'm unfollowing you. It wouldn't be right to follow a Russian with all the civilians they are killing to protect themselves from the big bad Ukraine

Hello everyone! I am a Russian girl Daria. Although there are, unfortunately, few Black Man in Russia, I have quite a lot of blacked experience. I recently discovered this wonderful site, I really like it. I will be happy to communicate with any of its members. A special appeal to Black Men - if you will ever be in Russia-just write to me and you will get at your disposal the holes of a pretty Russian girl for the entire time of your stay. I sometimes also visit Europe and America - so maybe I will come to visit you). Kiss!

Damn what a body what a pussy !!!!!!!!!! How old are you sexy?

Hopefully you've meet some real and sincere people from this site recently 🙏🏾🤗.

Damn - sexy little bunny!

Back