♠️Russian girl craves Black Cocks♠️

Daria Samykina

Female
Real Person
From
Russia
Hello everyone! I am a Russian girl Daria. Although there are, unfortunately, few Black Man in Russia, I have quite a lot of blacked experience. I recently discovered this wonderful site, I really like it. I will be happy to communicate with any of its members. A special appeal to Black Men - if you will ever be in Russia-just write to me and you will get at your disposal the holes of a pretty Russian girl for the entire time of your stay. I sometimes also visit Europe and America - so maybe I will come to visit you). Kiss!

You can ask me any questions - I will answer honestly.

Attachments

• IMG_20210912_142814_691.jpg
    IMG_20210912_142814_691.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 585
  • IMG_20210912_140306_106.jpg
    IMG_20210912_140306_106.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 579
  • IMG_20210912_142811_311.jpg
    IMG_20210912_142811_311.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 549
  • IMG_20210912_142812_761.jpg
    IMG_20210912_142812_761.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 570
Hello everyone! I am a Russian girl Daria. Although there are, unfortunately, few Black Man in Russia, I have quite a lot of blacked experience. I recently discovered this wonderful site, I really like it. I will be happy to communicate with any of its members. A special appeal to Black Men - if you will ever be in Russia-just write to me and you will get at your disposal the holes of a pretty Russian girl for the entire time of your stay. I sometimes also visit Europe and America - so maybe I will come to visit you). Kiss!

Welcome sexy hunny

Let us see more pics of yur body

Hello Daria a sexy russian hunny like you should be enjoying big black cock sex. Let me know if you ever visit England i got something for you :)

Contact me if you are ever in California in the Bay Area

I live in Paris but I'm originally from Brooklyn and we have a lotta Russian ladies living in Brighton Beach area, they truly love BBC ;)

Could I please chat with you about how popular bbc is with white girls especially where you live? And why you only like black guys? I just want to be educated.

Could I please chat with you about how popular bbc is with white girls especially where you live? And why you only like black guys? I just want to be educated.
Yes, of course. Sex with Black Man is very popular among Russian girls. Few people are BBC only, but everyone has had sex with blacks at least once(at least my friends for sure). Some go further - they go to African countries for a sex marathon. I know several of them

Yes, of course. Sex with Black Man is very popular among Russian girls. Few people are BBC only, but everyone has had sex with blacks at least once(at least my friends for sure). Some go further - they go to African countries for a sex marathon. I know several of them
They all prefer blacks? Are blacks actually bigger? Do they talk to you and admit blacks are so much better? Do you think more and more girls are going black? If I could chat with you directly about it, I'd just like to hear specific stories showing why it's happening.

Yes, they do. Otherwise it wouldn't be popular
I'm sorry if I'm asking so many questions. Could you tell me any specific stories about girls who tried and what they said about it. Do you have conversations about it with them? Would a whiteboy like me have any chance with Russian girls once they try bbc?

Back