“Made 4 BBC”

I know this phrase gets thrown around and I know it’s way overused. But I honestly think that my wife was made for bbc. She is Hispanic. She is thick. She has big tits. Big nipples. A big ass. She’s not too short but not tall either. Her pussy is perfect. It’s tight enough to “feel” my smaller than average penis but once inside and arouse I know she can accommodate a more well endowed man. She has smooth skin. A small mouth and thick thighs. She would look perfect with a big black man inside her. Or servicing several black men. Even the way she giggles and speaks. She would be a perfect cuckoldress.

Hi, I feel the same way. She slim thick, about 5'10. Big ass big tits and big lips.
Her pussy is not the tightest but it would make any man cum. I fuck her and when we get going it gets wet and loosens up, that's when I think while fucking her. I would love for a big fat black cock to come and fill this up and make you squirt. I swear I'd even eat it after he has fucked her. Her gape after fucking drives me wild, she was meant to fuck massive cocks

I know this phrase gets thrown around and I know it’s way overused. But I honestly think that my wife was made for bbc. She is Hispanic. She is thick. She has big tits. Big nipples. A big ass. She’s not too short but not tall either. Her pussy is perfect. It’s tight enough to “feel” my smaller than average penis but once inside and arouse I know she can accommodate a more well endowed man. She has smooth skin. A small mouth and thick thighs. She would look perfect with a big black man inside her. Or servicing several black men. Even the way she giggles and speaks. She would be a perfect cuckoldress.
How about. Bwc?

Back