Your woman pregnant with you and with a lot of milk in her, breast and gangbanged

Breastfeeing is very intimate. But wife is into humiliation and embarassment forsing her someties to to do she does not want.
Wife Has fantasy of being ******,blackmailled, you know ...into rougjh Gangbang at her home, when hubby is at work, ******* learning in School. When gangbangers realize, wife is Lactating, IT is huge turn on them.
First they grab her head
But first they grt her on her 4s and walk slowly.very slowly,
Than we take her to lay on the bed, legs open wide, do they , watch all of na action.

First she Has to *******, then one of the guys slaps her face, squeeze and milk her like a cow. They write on her 'Perfect Mom' and tell her to masturbate and ******* during thst time, ofcourse she Has to mix fluids. Than to fingsr herself veey hard and lick this fibgers.
ne of the guys brings suitcase. All different. She could choose, which one she wants to be fucked or masturbated rather. She chooses, guy starts and she Has to *******, the closer IT is climax, the harder. Before she cums, he stopoed. She Has to answer questions like, does she thinks she is good mom? Is she nasty slut? Make her beg to finish, letting her have orgazm.

story made by US, very, very quickly, Are we only couple WHO is turned on, by hard fuck, humilitation mixed with *******?

71592196_116_bc7f.jpg

71592196_136_cb34.jpg

71592196_185_b88a.jpg

Breastfeeing is very intimate. But wife is into humiliation and embarassment forsing her someties to to do she does not want.
Wife Has fantasy of being ******,blackmailled, you know ...into rougjh Gangbang at her home, when hubby is at work, ******* learning in School. When gangbangers realize, wife is Lactating, IT is huge turn on them.
First they grab her head
Than we take her to lay on the bed, legs open wide, do they , watch all of na action.

First she Has to *******, then one of the guys slaps her face, squeeze and milk her like a cow. They write on her 'Perfect Mom' and tell her to masturbate and ******* during thst time, ofcourse she Has to mix fluids. Than to fingsr herself veey hard and lick this fibgers.
ne of the guys brings suitcase. All different. She could choose, which one she wants to be fucked or masturbated rather. She chooses, guy starts and she Has to *******, the closer IT is climax, the harder. Before she cums, he stopoed. She Has to answer questions like, does she thinks she is good mom? Is she nasty slut? Make her beg to finish, letting her have orgazm.

story made by US, very, very quickly, Are we only couple WHO is turned on, by hard fuck, humilitation mixed with *******?

71592196_116_bc7f.jpg

71592196_136_cb34.jpg

71592196_185_b88a.jpg
You definitely are not the only ones that are turned on by lactating. I actually love it too.
I knew this top less dancer and she had a rockin hot body. She had her baby and I am fairly confident that she was the Dominant in her marriage. I met her husband and he seemed like a submissive to me and I figure it was his job to suckle her so she would continue lactating. She would lean back and squeeze her tits so milk would squirt in every direction.

You definitely are not the only ones that are turned on by lactating. I actually love it too.
I knew this top less dancer and she had a rockin hot body. She had her baby and I am fairly confident that she was the Dominant in her marriage. I met her husband and he seemed like a submissive to me and I figure it was his job to suckle her so she would continue lactating. She would lean back and squeeze her tits so milk would squirt in every direction.

My ex wife loved having her huge breasts lactated. She had plenty of milk leftover and appreciated the release it gave her. I got a little fatter during that time….LOL

My ex wife loved having her huge breasts lactated. She had plenty of milk leftover and appreciated the release it gave her. I got a little fatter during that time….LOL
I love it and I wish I win the lottery so I can see my ex wife come back to me, I will finance your wife too so you and I can have fun with both of them together and separately. I love the idea of having my woman lactating and I arrange for men to pay for the time suckling her tits. The more they are drained the more they produce right?

I liked to think about a pregnant white wife getting gangbanged by a group of hung young black men! I picture the suburban pregnant white mom to be in her maturnity pants with the elastic stretch panel in the front,full cut white panties,the breast feeding bra,that she wears because she pumps her breasts to prepare them for the baby that is coming soon,and a wholesome looking maturnity shirt that says baby in large colorful letters,with an arrow pointing down to her swelled up belly. Her car breaks down,and she calls her husband to come and pick her up,as she is walking down the sidewalk looking for a place to get the car repaired,but soon the mom to be is followed down the street by a group of black guys who are talking about how much they want to tap dat ass. Soon they were talking loudly about how the ho is already banged up,so they can bareback the slut,and she won't get anymore pregnant. They catch up to her,and start groping her tits,ass and pussy! They grab her pick her up and carry her into a near by alley! Then they start pulling out their cocks,and hands are all over her,they are kissing and molesting the poor married pregnant white wife,soon they are undressing her,and she is pushed her to her knees,and started cock slapping the prego slut,and stuffing black cock after black cock in her mouth,and then her pussy,then her asshole too! Soon she was DPed,and fucked airtight,then they all cum on the pregnant whores face,and she has cum pouring out of her stretched out ass and pussy! The scene cuts to her on the ground,all alone, covered in black mens cum when hubby arrives! Then the camera cuts to the black men talking about how much they loved fucking the pregnant from behind them and when the camera pans around them to where you can see their faces,and they all have those milk mustaches like the Got Milk commericals from the pregnant women lactating breasts they were sucking on! The End

I liked to think about a pregnant white wife getting gangbanged by a group of hung young black men! I picture the suburban pregnant white mom to be in her maturnity pants with the elastic stretch panel in the front,full cut white panties,the breast feeding bra,that she wears because she pumps her breasts to prepare them for the baby that is coming soon,and a wholesome looking maturnity shirt that says baby in large colorful letters,with an arrow pointing down to her swelled up belly. Her car breaks down,and she calls her husband to come and pick her up,as she is walking down the sidewalk looking for a place to get the car repaired,but soon the mom to be is followed down the street by a group of black guys who are talking about how much they want to tap dat ass. Soon they were talking loudly about how the ho is already banged up,so they can bareback the slut,and she won't get anymore pregnant. They catch up to her,and start groping her tits,ass and pussy! They grab her pick her up and carry her into a near by alley! Then they start pulling out their cocks,and hands are all over her,they are kissing and molesting the poor married pregnant white wife,soon they are undressing her,and she is pushed her to her knees,and started cock slapping the prego slut,and stuffing black cock after black cock in her mouth,and then her pussy,then her asshole too! Soon she was DPed,and fucked airtight,then they all cum on the pregnant whores face,and she has cum pouring out of her stretched out ass and pussy! The scene cuts to her on the ground,all alone, covered in black mens cum when hubby arrives! Then the camera cuts to the black men talking about how much they loved fucking the pregnant from behind them and when the camera pans around them to where you can see their faces,and they all have those milk mustaches like the Got Milk commericals from the pregnant women lactating breasts they were sucking on! The End
I once had a woman who was a size Queen and I love to think of her coming back to me and being the Dominant Cuckoldress she should be. She would be perfect to make this fantasy come true and I will accept her loving every minute of it. I would only hope she would video tape all her encounters so she can make me pay to see them.
You would love to have seen her take a thick black eleven inches balls deep in her pussy. I definitely enjoyed her being a BBC slut for me and I know now that it is really all about the women in our lives.

First they grab her head

71592196_116_bc7f.jpg

71592196_136_cb34.jpg

71592196_185_b88a.jpg
I love to be in that situation. I love milky tits so I would enjoy a lot that

First they grab her head

71592196_116_bc7f.jpg

71592196_136_cb34.jpg

71592196_185_b88a.jpg
Hot fantasy, indeed

My wife and I asked a Young man at the ymca if he had ever had a sexual encounter with a pregnant women. He was 18 by about 2 days and we were un our Early 40s he laughed and he said "no way thats not even right to do". My wife looks at him and says." How many girls have you been with?" He said 4 , but only 2 let me be inside them" the wife says "why is that"? The boy leaned towards us in the hot tub and says " I have a 12.5 inch penis and it 3 times bigger than anyone in school . The girls say it hurts then and i usually cum thinking about pussy. I have a bad problem cumming before I get it in. My wife stand and says look at my pussy young man and pulls her bikini bottom to one side." Then says obviously I am 8.5 months pregnant and weigh almost 186 or almost 80 pounds more than normal. He said your pussy is swollen and she said be cause I need your boy cock in my swollen wet horny prego pussy. He said what and I said " your cock is huge and just from looking at her pussy why not fuck it over and over fill her full of your jizz? He was nervous, but said I can do like he just sais and the wife said come home with us. Whe got home and by then this young man's cock was like a fat chunk of steel. My wife got naked and I did to. My baby cock was erect at 3 inches and I looked close at his and said " may I touch that huge cock? He was like I am not gay and I said neither am I, but we can still enjoy a cock now and then since I don't fuck my wife because.i am so small. I let big guys handle her and I enjoy watching,sucking and if lucky a good fucking by her bull. The wife said both of u come sick my tits dry and the boy started to suck and said suck your milf out and she said all of it. The boy drank every drop for 2 days in a row and fucked us for hours and he found out lots about a pregnant horny slut and her micro sissy .

Back