Your Favourite CUCKOLDing Moment

Another factor that turns me on like crazy, is feel myself diminished before Axel, our black friend. It's a little hard to explain, but I guess it could be consider like a soft humiliation.
The last two times that I felt something like this, were recently.
One time was when Susanna, Axel and me were travelling by bus to return at home, from a river town near our city. The bus was almost empty and we were kissing each other. Axel was turned on and I asked them to fuck right there if they wished. When I saw Axel's cock completely hard and Susie was going to sit down over it, I thought "Axel's stamina is amazing! He doesn't care anybody can watch them, the only important thing for him is fuck Susie!"

Susie sat over his cock and they fucked in that way until they changed to missionary. When they obtained a good friction in their genital areas, Axel asked Susie to wrap her legs around his waist and finally they cummed.
I told Axel that I could have never fucked Susie right there, because just imagining the possibility to be watched, my cock couldn't have turned hard.
Axel, still gasping softly due his orgasm, told me the same situation, that could have made me feel uncomfortable, turned him on even more.

In that moment I felt a big envy for him. But at the same time, I was so excited feeling myself diminished, because he cleary had shown his virility was superior than mine.
agua 4.jpg
The next week I was going to feel the same, when Susie and Axel fucked in the swimming pool from a club. Nobody could watch them but the risk to be watched was there. Despite it, they could cum again.
During our marriage there have been a lot of times when I had to insist Susie to have sex. Even we had been alone, in a swimming pool from a female friend's house, several years ago, Susie refussed to have sex with me there, because she said the neighbor could hear us...but she fucked with Axel in a swimming pool and reach an orgasm just in seconds!
Either when they fucked in the bus, in the swimming pool or everytime they fuck in missionary, Susie wrapped her amazing legs around his waist. I love when she does it because it's a clear signal that she wishes the beautiful black cock from Axel, deep inside her pussy, but rarely she does the same with me!
That makes me feel diminished, but turned on too!

Attachments

• axel.jpg
    axel.jpg
    668.9 KB · Views: 1,466
Last edited:
This is a moving target for me. The truth is it changes, I thought the best moment was the first time she took BBC and explode in a steam of orgasms. But this past weekend we played with a great guy in Oakland and as she was being pounded I heard her tell him that wanted him to cum hard because I was going to clean her up. Understand, I have been doing this for a while now but this was the first time she told her lover what she wanted and what was going to happen when he did. The words hit me like a lightning bolt, I became so excited, it was an unbelievable feeling to have her do that.

This is a moving target for me. The truth is it changes, I thought the best moment was the first time she took BBC and explode in a steam of orgasms. But this past weekend we played with a great guy in Oakland and as she was being pounded I heard her tell him that wanted him to cum hard because I was going to clean her up. Understand, I have been doing this for a while now but this was the first time she told her lover what she wanted and what was going to happen when he did. The words hit me like a lightning bolt, I became so excited, it was an unbelievable feeling to have her do that.

Your wife was so lost into the moment and couldn't stem down what she was feeling from that Black Cock and couldn't help it. I'll bet you must have cummed quicker.

Becoming a cuckold is a process and each little step makes the husband more of a total cuckold, it starts when your wife talks about it and soon becomes a reality when she fucks another man with your knowing. If she desires you to be a total cuck she will have you cleaning cum and sucking cock and finding her men and offering your ass to her lovers. It is easier if you accept and enjoy every step in the process of becoming a cuckold

View attachment 158661

I got the idea of this posting from a cuck hubby's question elsewhere:

I'd like to know which is your favorite cuckolding moment.

http://mastershango.com/public-polls/whats-your-favourite-cuckolding-moment/

My very favourite moment was the first time Pam got some black cock! That pleasure went to my old friend and university roommate, Edwin. If you want to narrow that moment down to the nanosecond, it was when he placed Pam on the bed, her legs spread wide and bent at the knees, Edwin positioned between her legs on his knees, holding her right waist in his left hand, his massive almost 12 inch (as later measured by Pam) cock in his right hand, and aiming it directly at its intended target, all the while Pam looking down at this massive intruder in awe and wild anticipation! I watched as if in a hypnotic trance, unable to intervene if necessary, or even wanting to! I watched as Edwin made his first forward thrust and Pam's futile attempt to pull away, as if in fear that her hot swollen juicy wet pussy would be damaged by its intended guest's visit! Edwin's cock head barely spread her cunt lips when he pulled back slightly and made a second, more determined thrust! Pam again attempted to pull back but Edwin was not about to be denied, things had now gone to far! On that second thrust Edwin burried about 4-5 inches of that black monster into Pam's honey hole! I knew then that Pam had been blackened! (Did I mention I blew a load right then and there?) I clearly recall Pam yelling, "My God! My God! He's in me! He's really in meeeee!" And as they say, the rest is history!

Last edited:
Personally, my favourite moment was when we invited a guy back to ours after meeting him at a party earlier in the week.
We knew he would become my wife's BBC Lover so for me the ultimate moment was when she allowed his big cock to enter her tight pussy bareback.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    44.3 KB · Views: 232
Back