Your Favourite CUCKOLDing Moment

Not been cuck'd yet but a one of my favorite pre cuckold moments:

Early in our relationship we were at a party and decided to crash there, her old f.w.b was there. That night I jokingly asked her if I was bigger than him and without hesitation she said "oh no no no" afterward she tries covering up by saying ahe misunderstood me but later admitted it.

This is hard but
The first time when the guy put his BBC in her sweet pussy, she moaned and I came in my pants! I was 60 and had not had a spontaneous eruption in 35 years!!
the other was during Hurricane Harvey a couple years ago! Her BBC BF called and wanted to stay with us to avoid the flooding in his city. He asked if he could bring a friend! It rained for the next 3 days and the 3 of us had Nellie in every room of the house all day every day! We put on some sort of clothes to eat but that was it! I had to cover the furniture with towels because she was leaking so much cum! The 3 of them slept in our king bed and I slept upstairs! His buddy had met Nellie several times but had no idea she was married until I introduced myself when they got here late night! He was shocked but got over it! She was covered in love bites and bruises when they left 3 days later! One of the best times of our marriage! She is in New Orleans with him as I write this! So special!

I guess another was her first solo date. She set it up totally herself! We got 2 rooms in a hotel on different floors! They met and I did not see them. Was to be one night! She called the next morning and said she wanted to stay another night! It ended up being 3 nights! They do leave to go out some and I got to see them! He was tall, dark and gorgeous! She looked in love! Turns out he had almost 11 and she was in love with it! Was a damn long weekend for me! He never knew I was there! She dated him a while and I finally got to watch them! It was amazing! She would start cumming while she was sucking it!

Becoming a cuckold is a process and each little step makes the husband more of a total cuckold, it starts when your wife talks about it and soon becomes a reality when she fucks another man with your knowing. If she desires you to be a total cuck she will have you cleaning cum and sucking cock and finding her men and offering your ass to her lovers. It is easier if you accept and enjoy every step in the process of becoming a cuckold
Yes, yes! Then continue on to feminization and sexual maid service to complete the dream!

This is hard but
The first time when the guy put his BBC in her sweet pussy, she moaned and I came in my pants! I was 60 and had not had a spontaneous eruption in 35 years!!
the other was during Hurricane Harvey a couple years ago! Her BBC BF called and wanted to stay with us to avoid the flooding in his city. He asked if he could bring a friend! It rained for the next 3 days and the 3 of us had Nellie in every room of the house all day every day! We put on some sort of clothes to eat but that was it! I had to cover the furniture with towels because she was leaking so much cum! The 3 of them slept in our king bed and I slept upstairs! His buddy had met Nellie several times but had no idea she was married until I introduced myself when they got here late night! He was shocked but got over it! She was covered in love bites and bruises when they left 3 days later! One of the best times of our marriage! She is in New Orleans with him as I write this! So special!
:)))))))))-----------------------

My wife picked up a young soldier who was stationed at base gagetown at a local club called sweetwaters. When they were leaving the club she told me to come with them and I did. We went parking in our van and they made out on the big bench seat. They were both naked and kissing and I was licking my wife when she pulled my head up and pulled me down on his hard cock. When my lips touched his head he shoved it upwards while my wife pushed me down until it was all in. I had cleaned cum from her before but this was the first time I had ever sucked cock and i was a little taken aback but did a good job. After this episode I sucked many cocks and became good at it and comfortable with licking her while she was fucked by another man. Sweetwaters is now a health clinic and I see a health care provider there and I can remeber the men my wife met there and had fun with
Patriotic duty

Yes. Love it when Susan is a slut and a whore for her "customers". " All the way". No restrictions. No limits. Nothing not permitted. They use her however they want and she loves doing it. Later. She says " I was so b ad , wasn't I. ". But its all so hot and such a turn on to watch.
Don't you worry about sexual health?

Back