Lild3m0nnn

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CO, US
I’m new to platform recently pointed in this direction to chat with like minded people. Not really sure how this platform works either so any helpful information there would be useful to navigate this site.

I’ve recently decided to start my journey into being the best blacked bimbo I can be , also been introduced to the the Bnwo lifestyle

Hey, nice to se a new BNWO bimbo candidate. I think you'll find youll have a lot more replies and interest once you have verified. There is a special section for this in the forum. Congratulations on joining the site anyway!!!
Can I ask how you found it and how you were pointed to it?

I’m new to platform recently pointed in this direction to chat with like minded people. Not really sure how this platform works either so any helpful information there would be useful to navigate this site.

I’ve recently decided to start my journey into being the best blacked bimbo I can be , also been introduced to the the Bnwo lifestyle
Kenan Thompson Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Welcome Dear! Enjoy some BBC.....You deserve good sex and lots of orgasms.....and a loving Cuck who will welcome you home after your Dates! Yes...you CAN have BOTH!!

Back