Kaine1975

Male
From
GA, US
Like the title said, I’m needing a whole new sexy situation following this recent situationship and I need a friend that wants a man there with her that’s gonna deliver BBC consistently so I won’t have to worry about this. Must have a hairy bush but neat, be Sexy so I can take u places and show u off, and must be willing to take my BBC daily and nightly however I choose to deliver this dick to u. I smoke so be willing to endulge in something if not the same. I tend to get a lil rough at times but I can be gentle as well. This can go either way, we can be primarily fuck buddies or it can become something serious but I’d like to enjoy us first then develop into something serious. I’m all about our chemistry and vibes first and foremost, secondly i love that slutty bimbo act as well. I’m very kink friendly but not gay. Nice boobs and a beautiful ass is a major plus especially if u into anal. So if u around Rome Ga we could link up immediately. I’m serious about this so don’t keep me waiting.

Like the title said, I’m needing a whole new sexy situation following this recent situationship and I need a friend that wants a man there with her that’s gonna deliver BBC consistently so I won’t have to worry about this. Must have a hairy bush but neat, be Sexy so I can take u places and show u off, and must be willing to take my BBC daily and nightly however I choose to deliver this dick to u. I smoke so be willing to endulge in something if not the same. I tend to get a lil rough at times but I can be gentle as well. This can go either way, we can be primarily fuck buddies or it can become something serious but I’d like to enjoy us first then develop into something serious. I’m all about our chemistry and vibes first and foremost, secondly i love that slutty bimbo act as well. I’m very kink friendly but not gay. Nice boobs and a beautiful ass is a major plus especially if u into anal. So if u around Rome Ga we could link up immediately. I’m serious about this so don’t keep me waiting.
Bravo ! very well said

Back