Young couple is curious for first bbc

Rlightning

Couple
From
IL, US
Wanting thoughts from all angles. The bbc's, the husbands who let their wives fuck black men and most importantly the wives who fuck black men.

We are a young couple, husband is 26 and wife is 24. She's never fucked anyone besides the husband and 1 other guy. Husband is 6.5 inches and that's been the biggest. We have talked recently and found that she has slot of curiosity about bigger cocks. Black ones preferred. Husband is ok with her getting fucked hard and stretched as much as she wants. I just want to watch and get my dick sucked while she gets what she wants.

A couple questions we have is did you still have sex with eachother after? Husband doesn't expect her to get 1 big cock and stop. He just doesn't want to not get sex anymore after. And also on average how often do you wives fuck black guys? And the last question. Are you wives always honest about when you fuck black men?

Any input and advice would be much appreciated.

You are trying to group everyone into a certain way of thinking or a certain results. It is like a car dealer, sure would be boring if all cars were little, 2 doors and red in color, for example.

...If the reason for seeking out larger cocks & black men is more curiosity Or an extension to her pleasure of sex, I'd think you would be ok. The 2 of you set certain rules & parameters as to how to proceed and stay honest to that agreement. However, if she's a bit frustrated or bored with having sex with you (and you're most assuredly adequately hung for the job), then you need to address this with her. No doubt, at your size, a bit larger cock is probably going to give her added stimulations ... but at a much larger cock size, that stimulation subsides quite a bit, if not becoming outright uncomfortable. SIZE sometimes has its own limitations.
...I've always been against "dating" and allowing her weekend excursions with lovers ... simply not good for marriages. So, only you and her can determine how better sex with another person might affect your relationship. If you're having issues already, I don't recommend seeking answers by having other men screw her.

Last edited:
Good advice from Mac. It is up to the two of you to determine that she will continue to have sex with you. If this is something that you are adament about, then make sure you'd discuss it and continue if you go through with finding her a big cock to fuck. I would think a LOT of the hotwives would like to continue to fuck their husbands. Even if he is smaller or less talented than a bull. My wife says she wants me inside her for the "intimacy and love" and her bull to fuck. So hopefully you have discussed everything and fears and concerns before jumping in

Back