Young bull from UK

Chrisdom

Male
Real Person
From
UK
Looking for long term couples from UK. Im a young bbc bull in London/West midlands.
Reply if interested and serious for meetups.
I have several kinks I want to explore such as domination and raceplay. Making cucks watch or wait while Im smashing Wifes pussy bareback is the best. Even better if the Wives are domming them aswell. Sont fet me started on Breeding aswell.

Looking for long term couples from UK. Im a young bbc bull in London/West midlands.
I have several kinks I want to explore such as domination and raceplay. Making cucks watch or wait while Im smashing Wifes pussy bareback is the best. Even better if the Wives are domming them aswell. Sont fet me started on Breeding aswell.
We’re a genuine couple who have been swinging 4yrs but now looking for wifes first time bbc experience she is very willing and loves cock we are first timers to this so some one who knows what they want and has experience would be preferred

Awesome post man we’d definitely be interested in something like you described

Domination and race play sounds fun to us

You could make me do anything you want as you rail my gf SIR. As you fuck her doggy style she's on bed and you are standing whilst I am on the end of your leash naked on my knees saying"thank you for fucking my gf SIR like a real man, a superior black man and I am an inferior white boi"
And then I beg you for the privilege of licking up your manly sperm. Cleaning your car shoes and toilet and floors would keep me busy as you fuck her also SIR. 🙇‍♂️ 🥾 👅 🚽🙇‍♂️🥾🙇‍♂️
What would you have me do and how many time would you like to blow your loads in and all over her SIR?

Back