UK London Based BBC seeking New play white partner

SnowBunny30

Male
Real Person
From
UK
Hey all, this is my first Personals based post on this website so hopefully this post sounds right.

Im a single 32yo, Black, slim/gym toned 6’2 tall, gent from London (East London to be exact looking out for an easy going, fairly open minded white single lady also based in London or surrounding areas for NSA regular fun.

My type of white girls tend to be the curvy/bbw shape with fairly D cup onwards tits and a reasonable arse but I’m not fused as I’m more boob man, but really any nigwho I absolutely adore 🥰, and those are around my age tho I’m fairly open to those who are 18-40 if we click well.

I’m naturally dominant at heart but may turn sub for a bit of power exchange but really prefer the lady to be fairly sub.

I can host and drive out so far as your not crazy far away

I of corse have a few kinks and fetishes I’d love to share and I’m willing to explore what the lucky women is into so far as it doesn’t crosses my hard limits (listed 👇)

-Puke
-Anything Illegal
-Ass/Arse/Anal
-Anything Violent (hard *******, Hair -pulling, slapping etc.)
-Extreme Bondage

Now I get that this site has a swinging feel to it, but I’m not into couples who are lovingly attached (tho I might take on one who are partnering up looking for a third BBC), but really I’m seeking the one single female who is wanting a regular seeing to a black gent who needs his balls emptied regularly as I fill her wet soaking hole in with my brown tower of Blackness. 😎.

Also just to mention I tend to attend a few sex based clubs and parties and it would be nice if your willing to join me one day at a few as well as a a few wet naturist spas/clubs I know off.

And since I get fairly STI tested often, I’d hope you will do the same too as we all gonna be safe right?

Now just to wrap up, I’m on the lookout for some one fairly local to me who is willing to meet on a regular basis without feelings getting in the way, tho I appreciate a solid connection between us as friendly fuck buddies, and who can respect timings as to when we arrange to meet often.

Hopefully I explain myself but if you’re keen please PM me and fell free to ask more questions or if you like a convo or bit of a social coffee meet to get aqainted. 😊

Attachments

• A9DFB717-FEA8-4B24-9D46-7B5FD06D8382.jpeg
    A9DFB717-FEA8-4B24-9D46-7B5FD06D8382.jpeg
    252.9 KB · Views: 39
Hey all, this is my first Personals based post on this website so hopefully this post sounds right.

Im a single 32yo, Black, slim/gym toned 6’2 tall, gent from London (East London to be exact looking out for an easy going, fairly open minded white single lady also based in London or surrounding areas for NSA regular fun.

My type of white girls tend to be the curvy/bbw shape with fairly D cup onwards tits and a reasonable arse but I’m not fused as I’m more boob man, but really any nigwho I absolutely adore 🥰, and those are around my age tho I’m fairly open to those who are 18-40 if we click well.

I’m naturally dominant at heart but may turn sub for a bit of power exchange but really prefer the lady to be fairly sub.

I can host and drive out so far as your not crazy far away

I of corse have a few kinks and fetishes I’d love to share and I’m willing to explore what the lucky women is into so far as it doesn’t crosses my hard limits (listed 👇)

-Puke
-Anything Illegal
-Ass/Arse/Anal
-Anything Violent (hard *******, Hair -pulling, slapping etc.)
-Extreme Bondage

Now I get that this site has a swinging feel to it, but I’m not into couples who are lovingly attached (tho I might take on one who are partnering up looking for a third BBC), but really I’m seeking the one single female who is wanting a regular seeing to a black gent who needs his balls emptied regularly as I fill her wet soaking hole in with my brown tower of Blackness. 😎.

Also just to mention I tend to attend a few sex based clubs and parties and it would be nice if your willing to join me one day at a few as well as a a few wet naturist spas/clubs I know off.

And since I get fairly STI tested often, I’d hope you will do the same too as we all gonna be safe right?

Now just to wrap up, I’m on the lookout for some one fairly local to me who is willing to meet on a regular basis without feelings getting in the way, tho I appreciate a solid connection between us as friendly fuck buddies, and who can respect timings as to when we arrange to meet often.

Hopefully I explain myself but if you’re keen please PM me and fell free to ask more questions or if you like a convo or bit of a social coffee meet to get aqainted. 😊
We’re a genuine couple been swinging 2yrs now looking for first time bbc bull for wife we have similar kinks and interests to you we would like to explore cuckolding being the most important

Back