UK - Young couple looking for bbc

BeckMCC

Couple
From
UK
Hey,

We are new to the website so sorry if we are doing anything wrong.

We are a young white couple from the UK (south/midlands) in our early 20s. I recently talked to my girlfriend about my interest in Chastity which she has gotten behind. Recently I opened up about being a cuckold. She was very accepting about my honesty and found some of my fantasies hot. She wants to try it once at somepoint, probably this year.

As this is our first experience, we would appreciate a bull with a decent amount of experience, is willing for a tame first meet up no hard core kinks. And overall will provide a good first experience to where we may join this lifestyle fully if all goes well.

Please respond if you are interested and we can discuss this. We want to be thorough with the process to make sure this first experience goes well.

Thanks for reading!

Hey,

We are a young white couple from the UK (south/midlands) in our early 20s. I recently talked to my girlfriend about my interest in Chastity which she has gotten behind. Recently I opened up about being a cuckold. She was very accepting about my honesty and found some of my fantasies hot. She wants to try it once at somepoint, probably this year.

As this is our first experience, we would appreciate a bull with a decent amount of experience, is willing for a tame first meet up no hard core kinks. And overall will provide a good first experience to where we may join this lifestyle fully if all goes well.

Please respond if you are interested and we can discuss this. We want to be thorough with the process to make sure this first experience goes well.

Thanks for reading!
Hi - London based, experienced black bull. Would love to introduce you both to the lifestyle. PM me.

Hey,

Thanks for reading!
Hey guys based in Birmingham, young bull would be interested to chat

I am back to London next week from a vacation back home in Egypt. Let me know if you are still looking. Thanks
Xx

Back