You'd be spoiled and worshiped. Colorado cuck seeking hotwire for long term relationship.

** Sorry for the typo in the title. I'm looking for a hot wife, not hotwire. Did this on phone, stupid auto correct lol. **

As a beautiful woman you deserve to be treated as a queen. ♥ I'm 29 years old, employed and financially stable, and have passions for music, art, science, entertainment, exercising, and a lot more.

Hopefully you're open minded to the idea of cuckolding, interracial hook ups (BBC), some humiliation, and most importantly you'd have a lot of love to share with me.

Sorry for no pics yet, I'll get some uploaded this week. I'm an attractive white male looking for a woman to cuck me. My stats: 5'10", 140lbs, skinny, white, 5" when erect (small right? That's why I want a hot wife 😉) Preferably in Colorado, but willing to have the right person relocate if we connect.

I'm looking to chat online, messaging and email first, then phone call, lastly meeting up. Also, I'm looking to get to the meeting up part as quickly as possible, I just want to make sure we can connect first. If you message me, I'll send you some pics of me.

I want to spoil you, will you be the one?

Maybe not mention your Puny (can it REALLY be called such a "Powerful" word??) cock in your post, Being white and male is not ideal on this site, if you gonna beg, at least bring something to the table - No Cuckoldress is going to waste their time catering to a literally WANNABE Cuck-Boy - You need to also outline the Dynamic, in your post - As in let us know if you're one of those Cucks that wants 1 Bull to service the Hotwife, or if you're ONLY happy when there's NO CHANCE of locating the "*******".

I guess your post is straight-forward enough, I'm just still a tad confused by it. Perhaps 3 days no sleep and still going wasn'ty as grand an Idea as I at 1st thought.

It seems like it would be difficult to form a relationship starting out like that. Would be nice if it couldn't work out that way however there definitely has to be a strong bond between the cuck and or stag and his wife. Which usually takes some years to build the type of trust needed I would think

Back