Looking for SPH in Colorado

Looking for women that can laugh, degrade, and say the meanest things about my tiny penis as I drop my pants in front of you. Looking for a woman, or women with friends that would get a kick out of doing this

Maybe you want to watch me stroke my two incher with two fingers and dribble out a small load. Tell me how pathetic I am for dribbling out a small load so fast, and then make me eat it.
Put me in panties and tell me what a pathetic loser I am for having such a worthless cock that will never satisfy a woman.

Looking for women that can laugh, degrade, and say the meanest things about my tiny penis as I drop my pants in front of you. Looking for a woman, or women with friends that would get a kick out of doing this

Maybe you want to watch me stroke my two incher with two fingers and dribble out a small load. Tell me how pathetic I am for dribbling out a small load so fast, and then make me eat it.
Put me in panties and tell me what a pathetic loser I am for having such a worthless cock that will never satisfy a woman.
Love sph and lph hoping you find someone, it's the best

Back