You Wanna Play Rough???

"Rough sex" is hard work and there has to be a fine sense for the moment. First of all the guy must keep up! Nothing harder than a beginning "rough" session and he is down after a few minutes. His job is to satisfy me with manpower - nothing for older guys. Second I have to be in mood for such games and there the mindfuck comes in: If a man can blow my mind, there is a good chance to get me in whore-heat. Third and last: "Rough" sex means not (for me) getting *******! Oh no! Maybe it seems to be ******* (drilling, slapping, banging, deepthroating, ...) but in case it is purest form of sex: Just fucking the brain out. No more no less...

66927877_original.jpg

Almost any woman I've been with, regardless of Race and Ethnicity, confess to want it rough sometimes. Despite the image they may portray on the exterior, there's apart of them that wants to be taken. I'm not talking anything criminal. While they enjoy being made love to, they also like the hair pulling, getting their ass spanked, pushing their head down as they perform oral, being lifted into the air, etc.

So how rough do you like it? What have you done/have done to you? Is there anything you want done to you?

View attachment 58660
View attachment 58662
View attachment 58659
View attachment 58661
Love the mirror
X

Back