You Wanna Play Rough???

Almost any woman I've been with, regardless of Race and Ethnicity, confess to want it rough sometimes. Despite the image they may portray on the exterior, there's apart of them that wants to be taken. I'm not talking anything criminal. While they enjoy being made love to, they also like the hair pulling, getting their ass spanked, pushing their head down as they perform oral, being lifted into the air, etc.

So how rough do you like it? What have you done/have done to you? Is there anything you want done to you?

View attachment 58660
View attachment 58662
View attachment 58659
View attachment 58661
Yes, I enjoy men to use me rough and enjoy themselves with me

The entire reason I submit to blk bullls is for the rough role play that I don’t get at home from the man who thinks of me as his princess. He would never do to me the thinks I NEED from a black bull.
Can imagine - i love my queen and can nt treat her in that way . as she s the one who ask for " slap my ass; spread my ass"; bite my tits ; bite my pussy " i am sure she would enjoy a dom guy in bedroom ".

I like it as rough as you and that bbc can do. I prefer bbc as rough and hard as it can be. I want to be fucked so hard the next day I literally cry my pussy hurts so bad. I want you to punish my sloppy worn out pussy.If my gape is smaller than 4 fingers my bed post has to finish me because after the bbc I like that is all that'd left for pleasure. I let my cuck eat it and jack off on my pussy it if he eats all the bbc cum first. His cum is good lube for my med post. Pic below is after a quick 1 hour pounding with a beautiful creampie....

Attachments

• 2023-07-14-01-25-26-340.jpg
    2023-07-14-01-25-26-340.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 92
Almost any woman I've been with, regardless of Race and Ethnicity, confess to want it rough sometimes. Despite the image they may portray on the exterior, there's apart of them that wants to be taken. I'm not talking anything criminal. While they enjoy being made love to, they also like the hair pulling, getting their ass spanked, pushing their head down as they perform oral, being lifted into the air, etc.

So how rough do you like it? What have you done/have done to you? Is there anything you want done to you?

View attachment 58660
View attachment 58662
View attachment 58659
View attachment 58661
All of this is hot

Back