You Wanna Play Rough???

119910923_original.jpg
Married white fuckmeat, a white man's loving white wife, Black Man's favorite meat, white meat

I'd love you riding me as I slap your tits and pull hard on your stiff nipples!! Then flip you over fucking your tight pussy with my hands around your throat until your cumming hard!!! Then as you're cumming I'd pull out and ram my cock into your tight little Asian ass, spanking your ass as I fuck it hard telling you, "Take it you fucking little Asian slut, hubby can't fuck you like you need!!! You know you're a whore for black cock!!!",

I'd love you riding me as I slap your tits and pull hard on your stiff nipples!! Then flip you over fucking your tight pussy with my hands around your throat until your cumming hard!!! Then as you're cumming I'd pull out and ram my cock into your tight little Asian ass, spanking your ass as I fuck it hard telling you, "Take it you fucking little Asian slut, hubby can't fuck you like you need!!! You know you're a whore for black cock!!!",
I would like that

Mmmm hot words
X

When my wife was in her late 30s there were two different bulls that would let me sneak in and without my wife's knowledge to see what a whore she was when I wasn't there. The first time she was at a guys house that was a friend of her bull Ray and there was six other black men there also. She had been there for about an hour getting high and getting all felt up. When they took her to the game room Ray opened the door and I snuck in to observe her being a slut. My wife was naked in the bedroom and she was sucking black dick and jacking them off. Those black guys called her names, slapped her tits, and brutally face fucked her. They got her on the bed where she was being double teamed by two huge black cocks and they wasn't being gentle. The two fucking her got in a rhythm so a third black dick was shoved down her throat. I was there for about an hour and I saw those black men getting my wife fucked up and then doing things like to her like fucking and cumming in her ass, have her swallowing BBC cum and rim these black men she had never met. Well my wife's journey to being a BBC white married slut has been achieved
Great achievement

Back