You Wanna Play Rough???

I like it rough too, to be choked, pulling my hair, smacking my ass and calling me your slut whore.
200.gif

It's cool, as long as the two of you have a signal that it's no longer pleasure and has turned into pain. Most guys would probably disagree, but I don't get any pleasure out of hurting the woman. On occasion, some husbands ask me to "pound her deeper," or "fuck her ass," but if I sense it's uncomfortable for her, I'm not going to continue just to please him (especially if I sense that he wants to see her abused and/or hurt). Be careful because it's a thin line between her wanting roughness and/or pain for pleasure and wanting you to do it to make her into something cheap and undeserving of respect.

It's cool, as long as the two of you have a signal that it's no longer pleasure and has turned into pain. Most guys would probably disagree, but I don't get any pleasure out of hurting the woman. On occasion, some husbands ask me to "pound her deeper," or "fuck her ass," but if I sense it's uncomfortable for her, I'm not going to continue just to please him (especially if I sense that he wants to see her abused and/or hurt). Be careful because it's a thin line between her wanting roughness and/or pain for pleasure and wanting you to do it to make her into something cheap and undeserving of respect.
Thanks for your comment, yes my wife loves it rough we had a bull who totally understood her and my needs it’s important to have boundaries especially with pain , he would increase as long she was comfortable and importantly enjoying the session.

Back