If you saw us in a bar, would you hesitate to hit on her in front of me and try and take her home? Keep in mind you have never met, but you notice she is just a lil ******* and I seem insecure(which I am) even though she has never cheated or cucked me. Just curious.View attachment 3681537View attachment 3681560
Hot!! .... hope you manage to talk her into cucking you .. it will be electric !!

If you saw us in a bar, would you hesitate to hit on her in front of me and try and take her home? Keep in mind you have never met, but you notice she is just a lil ******* and I seem insecure(which I am) even though she has never cheated or cucked me. Just curious.View attachment 3681537View attachment 3681560
Nice Bars and hotel lounges are the favourite places for my wife and I for "fun" times like in this photo. However, with me and my wife in places like this, she would always wear a dress or skirt to show off her panties while sitting in a stool next to me (see my previous post about this). Guys would always hit on her, and by the looks of your picture, your wife would be ripe for getting hit on ...... whether you liked it or not.

Nice Bars and hotel lounges are the favourite places for my wife and I for "fun" times like in this photo. However, with me and my wife in places like this, she would always wear a dress or skirt to show off her panties while sitting in a stool next to me (see my previous post about this). Guys would always hit on her, and by the looks of your picture, your wife would be ripe for getting hit on ...... whether you liked it or not.
That's what always happens, I love it, but she never takes it to the next level

Back