You or Your Wife?

Whose idea was it when your wife first got blacked?
We were active swingers, which meant I was getting to have sex with a myriad of beautiful women while she fucked their husbands. They were all white guys however.

it was my suggestion to have her go Black.

on the night she finally agreed to take her first Black Cock, which is one we arranged at our hotel prior to heading out to the swingers club, IMMEDIATELY once he pulled out…. My wife proclaimed “No More White Dicks”. I should also note that there was no “wife”, “gf”, or any other female present for my enjoyment.

that night at the swingers club, she took 3 more black cocks from single black guys. We played with no couples or other females.

This was about 3 years ago, and there have been a total of 0 times that we have played with another couple. I haven’t had another female to enjoy since the last one before her first black cock. And she has been fucking only black guys. I, of course, have been totally & completely cucked!

I love it, and I wouldn’t have it any other way. Sometimes her bulls have me service their cocks during the sessions, and sometimes I’m just filming. But, I am always licking their cum out of her pussy once their done with her.
I couldn’t be more proud of her for making the switch to black only, and it will always be my absolute pleasure to allow black men to fuck and breed her pussy. I’m proud to serve her, and her bulls at anytime and in any place.

We had been swinging and having sex with other people ( Both of us ).
After a double penetration session at a swingers meet, She never had another White Cock.
I never had another woman, It was black cock for Her after that.
She has had quite a few over the years, And loved it.
Sadly retired from the,scene 👌

I had been trying for over 5 years to convince my wife to have sex with someone else while I watched. When she finally agreed after more than 25 years of marriage, she said she would only do my fantasy with hers---a BBC. I thought I had just won a lottery. Still do. I am so PROUD of her and all the guys who have enjoyed her body over the years. Thanks for the memories.!!!!

Back