You like black men looking at your wife?

I have no say about the black men (or women) who look, touch, flirt, come on to my wife. I don't mind as long I get to clean her or her date afterwards.

I love the reaction black men have when they see my wife’s ass , I have watched them start having an erection when she bares it , the look in there eyes is amazing , we were in a hotel in the UK and had invited a man back to our room , Kim and he were kissing on the lounge ,she went and showered ,we sat chatting , he was naked and limp ,Kim came in naked ,she went to the bed and got on all fours ,he then started to get erect , I watched him stroke his cock to full erection , then watched him fuck Kim in every position.

I can't help from getting hard when I see black men staring at my wife when we're out. Every time before we go out for drinks my wife writes her name and my name with her cell phone and our home phone numbers on the inside of her panties explaining her intentions of having sex with him while I either watch, join or please both of them. When she sees a Black Man she wants to fuck she'll go to the bathroom and take her panty off, come back and hand it to him and tell him to call soon. Works every time.

My wife is natural blonde hair blue eyes so she gets looks from lots of black guys. I know they want to try that puss out but I do not think she would even though she does like extra dick she has only gone vanilla so far. She has a regular couple of fuck buddies but never a black yet. I know she seems stuck up but that is just her way. She is pretty much in control and that is ok because I am a beta male and she is defiantly alpha. But I would love to see a large black alpha male to dominate her and put her in her place. She needs this. It would be great seeing her bossed around and groveling like she treats me. I would like too see that looks of uncertainty in her eyes as to what he was going to do. I get so hot thinking about it.

Back