You like black men looking at your wife?

I do but what really does it for me is when she is doing the looking. I can't blame them for looking at all because she asks for the attention. No bra most of the time always has an anklet on and she has me pick out a sexy pair of panties for her every time she gets dressed.

I absolutely love black men checking out my wife. I know they are fantasizing about being inside her. Sometimes I will whisper to them "go for it" that has worked a few times and I told my wife I did it. She has fucked two guys when this has happened. She loves black dick, what can I say

I absolutely love black men checking out my wife. I know they are fantasizing about being inside her. Sometimes I will whisper to them "go for it" that has worked a few times and I told my wife I did it. She has fucked two guys when this has happened. She loves black dick, what can I say
I do the same thing with my gf. I give black guys a nod or a thumbs up or literally say "Go for it." They want to fuck her, and I want them to fuck her.

looking is excellent! Must be careful not to appear disrespectful. I enjoy men approaching my wife but must be polite, and cordial. The problem is the approach, the suitor must be comfortable, and assured he is welcome to approach. Is it a good idea to approach a potential bull to tell him to talk to wifey?

Back